• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:09 PM PST

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on Velstadt solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls2/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    (Unpopular Opionon?) Fashion Souls is top notch in this game

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:40 AM PST

    I swear I've never been so amused choosing the right armour, dress or whatever for my PG. Sure, my girl is one of the best character I've ever created, but damn, I could spend hours selecting the right stuff. It's basically playing with Barbies but with extra steps, there's such a great variety with armors. Now I gotta look for the right dress for the final cutscene, as I'm approaching the ending.

    ring of the dead is a must, obv

    submitted by /u/AnAwesomeKiwi
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you, Lucas from Brazil, for your help tonight

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:19 AM PST

    Despite language barriers, and my own newbishness, you got a summon sign in front of me at the bastille boss fog gate...and I died. But you were patient enough to wait for me on a second run and we kicked those sentinel asses.

    This was all done with the standard messaging interface on my end and some sort of wizardry on your end, so huzzah!

    Merry Christmas to everyone trying to make connections today!

    submitted by /u/Cyrano_de_Boozerack
    [link] [comments]

    It's a shame we still know nearly nothing of the kingdom of Heide and it's white knights. Like, you can't just have these badass enemies with arguably the coolest armor in the game and not give us more info on them

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:11 PM PST

    All we know it it sank, only the knights remain, Heide liked fire (That is, if Heide is a person, and he may also be Flann idk), and their infrastructure makes no sense. Just look at the ruins of old pathways and walls and try to imagine them connected together, so many things off center and ugly. Smh

    submitted by /u/somtinorsom
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently there is an area right after pursuer that takes you immediately to the lost Bastille. I wasted so much time through no man's warf just for me to find out this

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Best class for quality build?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    When I started ds2 I constantly kept on leveling vitality think it was important, but looking back at it, I want to start a new playthrough with a quality build. What's the best class for this?

    submitted by /u/FreedCub5
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion: Opening Cutscene

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:45 AM PST

    I've not seen much discussion about the opening cinematic, so I want to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/CrystalMaterelius
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapons before last giant?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Started a new game going for a quality build, and as the title suggests, I'm right before the last giant. What weapons would you guys recommend early on this playthrough?

    submitted by /u/FreedCub5
    [link] [comments]

    Best Places to be summoned on SOTFS (PS4)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    Hey all, and Happy Holidays!

    I'm about to do a run through as a caster (all spell types), and I really need to know the best spots to get summoned, and maybe what SM I should have there.

    I played the original version on PS3, and never had trouble getting sunlight medals. Well, since the game has been out so long, I had a ton of trouble getting medals on my last run as a pure cleric

    Also, best spot to PvP?

    submitted by /u/Sir_McChap
    [link] [comments]

    Where Do I Go?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:03 PM PST

    I just beat the Last Giant for the first time (I had tons of fun during the battle) and I already used the soldier's key, so what I am I supposed to do now?

    submitted by /u/TheGod_King
    [link] [comments]

    The Git Gud Experience.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:00 PM PST

    Which boss made you guys go, "oh, so this is Dark Souls"?

    I've beaten two of the 4 great souls, and a bunch of lesser/optional bosses.

    I haven't hit that point yet. The hardest for me so far was the Ruin Sentinels, but they still didn't make me rage. Took about 5 tries until I got gud and learned to fight multiple enemies at once.

    So, the point of this post, when do you think I'll get the Git Gud, Dark Souls Experience?

    Which boss do you think will actually give me that thrilling challenge? Not complaining here, just saying the game hasn't been as challenging as I was lead to believe so far.

    submitted by /u/ScitzoPlays
    [link] [comments]

    Curved Twinblade help? (X360, SM: 2 M)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:00 PM PST

    Anyone who would help with this weapon? I would like to try it out on a build I am making without having to wait until NG++.

    Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas.

    submitted by /u/Xx_Khepri_xX
    [link] [comments]

    I need to make a choice.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    I got about $30 to spare and I have the option to purchase Fallout 3 or the DLC (I am on X360 and I have the Vanilla version)

    I am thinking of getting a new console and will be purchasing the DS1 Remaster and maybe Scholar there so I am not sure if I should wait or just purchase the DLC already since I want some Multiplayer fun.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Xx_Khepri_xX
    [link] [comments]

    Switch

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:46 PM PST

    Any word ona a port for the switch?

    submitted by /u/muddymudd
    [link] [comments]

    So starting out with ds2

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    I didn't like it at all because it just didn't feel like dark souls to me with the opening cinematic and old ladies talking for what felt like an hour. But the more I've played I love this game. It's absolutely a souls game even with its differences, which in my opinion aren't many. I've only beaten dragon rider and the last giant and I'm a sorcerer and don't plan on doing any melee this play through. But I'm so stoked I decided to give the only souls game I haven't played a shot. Sorry for the pointless post and terrible grammar. Just wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/anti--human
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best starting class to focus solely on black knight weapons?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Want to try a new run where I get to use one as fast as possible as a friend is gonna give me the sword,, greatsword, axe and halberd.

    Was wondering what class would be most soul cost effective to do this if anyone would able to know.

    submitted by /u/Valsana
    [link] [comments]

    Found a +7 Sythe

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    so I was playing ds2 for the first time and I just found a plus 7 scythe after the throne floor bonfire. Is this normal? is it rare? Help

    submitted by /u/Z3D101
    [link] [comments]

    I killed the last giant, I'm almost ending the game, but I just realized that melentia hasn't returned to majula. Can anyone help me?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Btw, she's still in Forest of the fallen Giants. I'm playing scholar of the first sin for PS4.

    submitted by /u/rabidballsack
    [link] [comments]

    Probably a real bad time to ask this

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:51 AM PST

    There anyone willing to help me with the twin Pursuers? I'm SL 140, Soul Memory 2287571.

    submitted by /u/Dark2424
    [link] [comments]

    Should I give 16 levels to intelligence to use soul spear? I currently have 24 intelligence

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:31 AM PST

    Also, where can I get another copy of this spell while still in ng? If it's possible

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for resources for build research

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:02 AM PST

    I am new to this game but am very experienced with other soulsborne titles. I am interested in trying out PvP when I finish my playthrough, so I want to have a semi-decent build to work with in that regard. The vast majority of builds on youtube are from 2014, and nobody uses the upvote system on the character planner sites. I cannot tell what is good and what is bad on them. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/BGsenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Scholar of the First Sin first run stat allocation.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Hello and Merry Christmas to all of you guys.

    A few days I go I posted that I was going to begin Scholar of the First Sin and I was looking for help.

    The response was amazing and all of you were really nice and helpful. Some of you suggested a Dex build since I dont use magic (I honestly don't really use buffs either) so that is what I went with.

    I started as a Bandit and I hurried to find the Rapier and it is really great so far, I just beat the first boss which was a giant.

    Now what I wanted to ask is how should I spread my stats. From everything I read I am trying to level adaptability and it is LVL 16 so far. I know it has to go up to 33 or something. What other stats should I level up? Of course DEX I will be levelling up but what should I prioritize?

    Should I pump some on VIG, or END, and if so how much? I am asking because I don't want to mislevel something.

    Also I have died a few times and I used a Human Effigy. Is there a way to get infinite or does the game have a limited amount?

    This is all I have at this point, thank you guys in advance.

    submitted by /u/Arumat_P_Thanatos
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down for some jolly cooperation?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    My IGN is Some1The4Got10. Feel free to summon me for Velstad. Lv 132. 1.4m SM. Steam SotFS.

    submitted by /u/NerfMantikoraPls
    [link] [comments]

    Best Boss Route?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Im doing a race with a friend rhrough all 3 souls games, im super unfamiliar with 2 though and dont know all the bosses or a good order for them. If anyone wouldnt mind giving me the bosses in a fairly straightforward route order i would super appreciate it.

    All bosses No glitches

    submitted by /u/lord_uroko
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t like RPGs but my friend convinced me to get SotFS for co-op

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:54 AM PST

    I'm more of a linear FPS kinda guy, but I'm definitely willing to give this game a shot. Are there any tips you guys could give me to make this a better experience?

    submitted by /u/aaronwashere01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment