• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Bed of Chaos

    Being Gravelorded in Anor Londo? Died to Bed Of Chaos for the 100th time? Checked your phone for a second, only to run off a cliff and lose your bloodstain?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The dogs in Capra Demon

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:20 PM PDT

    They are literally the worst enemy of all time in any game.

    submitted by /u/Linterdiction
    [link] [comments]

    I regret everything.... and no sin absolution will solve it.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    It started simply as me trying to get the Gwyndolin trophy (killing him). The boss fight was disappointingly easy but what followed... no absolution will clear my conscience.

    I killed the fire keeper in Anor Londo because she aggro'd... I felt bad despite not knowing the lore, she seemed like a decent person. Then I did the unspeakable.. I killed Quelaag's sister. I felt bad, she was just confused and I killed her coldly.... Now I'm trying to request for absolution

    It was not worth the fire keeper souls... My conscience will never be cleared

    submitted by /u/hypermads2003
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on the a boss

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    Hello! I just bought Dark Souls for the switch, and it's my first time playing it. Basically, I've been stuck on the Bell Gargoyle for the past 3 weeks, and I don't know how to defeat it. Anybody have any tips?

    submitted by /u/Y8JJ
    [link] [comments]

    To the semi naked Chosen Undead who wanted help with Havel at Undead Burg

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    New player here, started playing yesterday and recently killed Taurus and got the White soap stone, so I started placing it next to the bonfire in the Undead Burg (the one with the firebomb bridge) to farm Humanity and engage in jolly cooperation (really, easily one of the best aspects of the game I've found so far). Helped enough people to lower the Sunbros covenant requirements so I wouldn't waste unnecesary souls on Faith, but I stuck around to farm me some more humanity and have some fun. Grinded enough to buy full chainmail armor and use it with the Drake sword.

    Suddenly I got summoned by this joyful thief who wore no top. Cleared the first parts of the Burg before she started walking down to the Black Knight. Remember: Despite watching a shit ton of videos in the past and knowing some things about the mechanics, I'm still shit with the controls and only SL19 at the time. I had yet to kill the BK on my own world! We still went, distracted the BK for her to backstab him until BK died. Joyful gestures later, she refuses to go fight Taurus and instead gets down to fight Havel.

    We got wrecked.

    Return to my world, put my soap stone again, and I got summoned by the thief again! Journey got cut shot because a Darkwraith invaded and backstabbed her though.

    Return, put soap stone back, get summoned by thief. Go fight Havel, we die. Sometimes she dies because she runs out of stamina and I can't backstab him thanks to low FPS/game-speed, sometimes I die because I think we killed him, pop up a gesture, and get wrecked by Havel during it.

    Repeat this 5 or 6 times in a row before I had to go because of real life.

    If you are reading this Ivy, I'm sorry you had to waste so many Humanity for little to no gain. Still getting used to using a joystick (4 times out of 10 I might even do a succesful Kick instead of a Light Attack!) Sorry you ended up having to fight The Rock alone. :(

    PS: I had no way to tell you, but during one of those runs, in the Tower with the archer in the Burg, there was an Evil Vagrant at the top.

    submitted by /u/aram855
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Artorias today do the first time.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    It was so fun. I was doing a zweihänder run and I figured I'd try the dlc. I quickly run through the first area and start fighting him. I ended up chugging 16 estus and killing him in like 12 hits. It was only after I beat him that I realized my heart was pounding.

    submitted by /u/dantheman2753
    [link] [comments]

    So i accedintaly attacked andre of astora, what now?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    I dont think theres a way to make him happy again, and i just got to blighttown, should i restart?

    submitted by /u/thatpianokid17
    [link] [comments]

    Siegmeyer Update

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    Yesterday I had a post about how in Sen's Fortress I spoke to him, moved the boulders, died, and when I came back he was gone. However, in Anor Londo i found a merchant selling his armor. Does this mean the worst has happened to my chubby friend?

    submitted by /u/SpaghettiSal
    [link] [comments]

    How to make pve build for pyromancer?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    I just started remastered as pyromancer

    Should I spend points in intelligence and faith like ds3?

    submitted by /u/Baron012
    [link] [comments]

    Praise the Sun

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PDT

    Hey guys, Im from Nepal and here today we have this ritual called "Chaath"and what we basically do is pray to the sun god and worship it.

    So basically what im trying to say is, its Praise the Sun day for all of us.

    submitted by /u/MezoN3D7
    [link] [comments]

    Playing DS 1 for the first time in 4 years

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    I got DS3 in the PlayStation sale and am absolutely loving it, I haven't played a souls game for about 4 years or so and DS3 has drew me right back in. So yesterday I went and got Dark Souls Remastered on the Switch and I've put in about 8 hours already. I forgot how amazing this game is and it's reminded me of why DS1 is one of my favourite games of all time and it's so much fun being able to play it in bed or on the train. I'm also amazed at how much of my muscle memory is there and I still remember where most of the enemies are. I've completed the game about 20 times and having not played it in so long, makes it feel like it's all new to me, yet so familiar at the same time. Blight Town still sucks though, a steady framerate didn't fix the hot garbage that is that area.

    submitted by /u/HamesWalker
    [link] [comments]

    New Game, Old Friends: The Greatest Invasion Pt II (Same Spirit Different Day)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:36 AM PDT

    Last night my friend u/emansamples92 and I came across the coolest dark spirit yet.. Tonight the gods were smiling upon us once again:)
    Pt II
    Pt I (for reference) Same Spirit Different Day...If anyone knows this "Dark Spirit Silver" please send him(or her) our most humble regards...

    submitted by /u/dutchmas
    [link] [comments]

    About to light the bonfire inside sen's fortress for the first time...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    The flaming Boulder hits me and I fall and die from fall damage. Also my first run on DS1

    submitted by /u/ryethelion34
    [link] [comments]

    killed Petrus, Rhea and friends came back pissed

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:46 AM PST

    so I kill Petrus so he wont get Rhea later, I make sure to wait until AFTER she's come and gone, but then I go back to the bonfire and she and her friends came BACK and they're trying to kill me! i have to pay souls to get them off my back and they dissapear again. can someone explain what the fuck happened? I thought she was supposed to be trapped in the Tomb of Giants?

    submitted by /u/nbPhosphophyllite
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Remastered; Does Armor&Weapons Need Repairs That have To Be Paid For?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:51 PM PDT

    TBH, I only ever managed to finish Dark Souls III(without the DLC)years back and could barely get past the first bosses or even areas of 1&2

    The fact that weapons breaking from overuse and the latter reducing my overall health every time unless I got the rare Humanity, didn't help things

    I plan on buying all 4 Soulsbourne games(got Sekiro already, can't beat Demon of Hatred, Sword Saint Isshin and missed by chance at Father Owl)to try finishing them before Elden Ring comes out, or Elden Ring comes out and is done with all DLC's

    Part of what made III easier was that I wasn't exactly any weaker or "in debt" after every death

    submitted by /u/CarlManvers2020
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the narrator of the intro?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:37 AM PST

    Is it just a voice?

    Or is it Gwyn propaganda?

    I don't know why, but I always get unreliable narrator vibes everytime I watch the intro.

    submitted by /u/StraightOuttaOlaphis
    [link] [comments]

    Solaire left Anor Londo/died?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PDT

    I summoned Solaire before O&S with the intent of him running past the giant guys and to the fog gate with me, but stupidly he fucking backed into a corner and let the giant guys kill him. I respawned, regained my humanity, and killed the giant guys before trying to summon him, but now his sign isn't there? And he isn't by the bonfire. What happened and how do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/pekrun26
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever notice..

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    ... That Gwyn is visible from outside his Boss Arena.?

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1903380706

    submitted by /u/SkipperGarver
    [link] [comments]

    I just started my first Playthrough of the game Any Tips?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Glitched Fire Surge

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:04 AM PST

    I went to painted world of ariamis to get fire surge. I used fire storm to kill the enemy which drops it, but fire storm made him going out of bounds and I couldn't take the spell. Is that another way to get this Piromancy?

    submitted by /u/XxSAM393xX
    [link] [comments]

    New Game Plus

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    I have a question, if I kill the final boss, is there a way to keep playing on that playthrough without starting a NG+? I was going to defeat him but I still haven't cleared the DLC so idk.

    submitted by /u/FaddoC
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any lore behind Sen’s fortress?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    Who is Sen? Why is it filled with snake people? Why are there traps all over it? Why is there a big ass golem on top of it? Seriously though I have tried to look into it and I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or there is nothing to see but I can't find any lore or any sort of explanation anywhere. I know the Dark Souls series is not straight forward with its story telling but normally you can piece it together with dialogue and item descriptions. If anyone has any wisdom to share it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Sif_The_Sad
    [link] [comments]

    Now that the sekiro subreddit allows pictures and the fan arts increased on this subreddit we could unlock the feature. With the simple no memes. What do you think?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    Who and what are the giants?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    In DS1 they're this big black skinned behemoths who wear iron masks but in DS2 they have a giant whole in there face and have grey skin

    Are these like different species?

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkV2077
    [link] [comments]

    Firelink shrine music

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Hello guys! The thing is I LOVE the firelink shrine theme song from Dark Souls one and I'd like to know if there are any other similar soundtracks so I can add them to my spotify

    submitted by /u/Samael2005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment