• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend gave me a Dark Souls-themed birthday present!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Please remove if this is not allowed but it's simply too cute to not share.

    submitted by /u/TheJimmyDodger
    [link] [comments]

    Gravelord Nito sculpture

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    Some Nito fan art I did 5 years ago. I'd never sculpted skulls before so they aren't the greatest. Thinking of re-doing it now to see if i can improve him!

    Gravelord Nito

    submitted by /u/Staffyo
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT! I BEAT MANUS!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    I switched to my +5 Silver Knight Straight Sword and kept at it and I finally beat his ass!

    submitted by /u/Taograd359
    [link] [comments]

    English project I did

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:11 PM PDT

    Right so this is my first post. This is from an English project I've been doing related to how my character ChunkyCharles beat Smough and Ornstein. Not much else to it. If anyone could give me some tips as to how I could improve my writing skills then it'd be much appreciated. This is a copy and paste from google docs with some minor formatting improvements so the formatting is crap. If you read it then thanks.

    A Story of 72 Deaths

    71 deaths. 72 individual attempts. 72 stories worthy of legend. 71 failures with a single ,lucky, success. A fight to begin an unforgettable journey. An infallible knight and a pair of sacred guardians serving faithfully since time immemorial. This is the story of how Charles, the Chosen Undead, took his first real step on his path of reforging Lordran, the kingdom of the gods.

    It was a world of gold, brass, and gods. A purely marble floor, laid by thousands of bricklayers over the course of years. Walls made of gold and marble, with engravings of the greatest lapidarists the world has ever seen seemingly every five feet. An entire city of beauty and worship surrounding one cathedral. A cathedral of great joy and paradoxically great terror.

    This glorious site dedicated to the gods was filled with the sound of combat. Battle tested armor colliding with blessed steel, a shield deflecting a dragon slaying spear, a greathammer testing a man's limits, all mixing together to form a symphony of battle. This elaborate song was composed and played by the three people in the cathedral. One composer was the knight Charles, the rest was created by two giant and gold armored men.

    The first being was tall and mighty, wielding a spear. A relic of a past age that held great power within it. Secondary to this amazing specimen was an exceptional man. This utterly massive being held a greathammer within it's two hands. He was truly a giant, with a height that never seemed to really end.

    Inevitably Charles died. Then he rose once more and restarted the song. This wasn't truly a battle of sword and skill. It was a test of perseverance, it was a challenge that separated the wheat from the chaff. The Knight, with his unlimited determination, would prove better.

    In this long lasting fight for dominance it would kill Charles 71 times. Along the way the duo's patterns would engrave themselves into the Knight's brain. Constantly improving, Charles would injure the opposing pair more and more. Eventually they reached the seventy second try. There was nothing special about it. It was just another try at defeating a seemingly immortal pair. For all points and purposes it was perfectly average.

    The Chosen fought hard and well. With well timed dodges and precise blows he brought one monster down. As soon as the spear wielder fell the other would engorge themselves with the dying's life force. Expanding their already excessive body to truly prodigious size, they gained greater heights of power. Empowered, the sole being struck at Charles. The song of battle was renewed, with the golden man being the conductor. Charles, having learned these patterns dodged and struck, and repeated, over and over and over. Within the ice cold focus of battle the Knight brought low his opponent.

    The Undead had done it. He had done what no other had done. He and he alone accomplished this. This test was over and it was time for his journey to begin in full. With joy in his heart, he continued his ordained quest. He had been reforged by this battle. Purified into a stronger, better man. His journeys would lead to strange and maddening places, places filled with tragedy, places that cast aside the rules of civilization, and locations placed in the beginning, and the end of the world. These journeys are tales for another time however, as we've run out of time for today. Thank you for listening to this tale.

    submitted by /u/RoyalPortals
    [link] [comments]

    I hate this game...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    I just started playing the Witcher 3 for the first time and it's on switch so I paid the full 60 for it, but now that I play in the medieval fantasy setting it just makes me want to play dark souls for the millionth time even though I just bought a whole new game... I hate how much I love the dark souls trilogy lol

    submitted by /u/PANDAbandaRKS
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to help me with my dark souls remastered run through on PS4?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    What’s your favourite ost

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:29 PM PDT

    I'm looking for ost from the dark souls games specifically to listen to cause it's god damn beautiful and deserves attention. So I was wondering if you guys could help me in my search for the best dark souls music.

    Edit: ost from the all the souls games is fine doesn't just have to be from ds1!

    submitted by /u/raadcad
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls wallpaper 3120 X 1440 or 2340 X1080

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:09 AM PDT

    Please help me find an awesome wallpaper paper of this resolution. Can't find something that looks absolute ass on this resolution.

    submitted by /u/TheBlackPANSMAN
    [link] [comments]

    I've Never Invaded

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    In my years playing the souls series, I have never once invaded someone. I always get so tense and anxious when I get invaded, I just can't bring myself to put someone else through that!

    Today might be the day though, I've got some salt in my veins... be warned!!

    submitted by /u/theDanantenna
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Help

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    So i want to get platinum for dsr. Are there any time sensitive quest lines i should be aware of, in order to collect all spells/pyromancies/miracles ? All i know is i should buy miracles from rhea in tomb of giants asap or she dies. I'm not sure about logan and the other magic guy dynamic and any other questlines that could be time sensitive and would like some insight.

    submitted by /u/PotatoGuyIndeed
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls: the Gathering

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/cn0QBJK

    I see these come up every once it a while so I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring.

    Here are the first 45 cards in a set I'm making very creatively titled Dark Souls: The Gathering.

    Set mechanics are a mix of custom and returning ones from the game. Also it's a -1/-1 set because I feel it gives it a more oppressive atmosphere.

    I'll try post more later but I hope these interest you guys.

    Any comments and critiques are welcome.

    submitted by /u/Anri-of-dominaria
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls tatoo ideas?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:51 PM PDT

    I want to get a tattoo along with my couple but nothing I could think of until now seems good enough, and I thought you guys could help me with that.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ItsActuallyVelka
    [link] [comments]

    Outta blightown

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    After painful poison and toxic I'm outta blightown but got a key to new London ruins... I'm level 36 knight with black night sword. What should I do I rang bell too (both)

    submitted by /u/EpicGamer1793
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a beating Blighttown please.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    Hey guys so i got to the boss section of blighttown and it's soul crushing im lvl 33 and im getting my arse kicked by the spider b***h and i just can't do it. I tried doing it by summoning the Maneater but she either gets stuck in lava or glitches and just doesn't hit, then i tried solo but she just OHK me. Do any of you guys have any tips how to beat her?

    I think i shouls specify that I don't have spider shield and got that headcrab stuck on me.

    Edit : I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH IM THANKFUL FOR YOUR HELP GUYS!!

    submitted by /u/Blagoi123
    [link] [comments]

    Capra demon help (PC)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:28 PM PDT

    i need help with the capra demon outside the boss room

    password: 0418

    respond when your sign is down

    submitted by /u/MrZazi
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody out there?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    Does anyone still play Dark Souls 1 on ps3 still? If so anyone willing to do co-op or even PvP ive never been able to do it and would like to be able to!!

    submitted by /u/spikethebully
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure where to go after bell demons

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    I've defeated the bell demons and I'm not sure where to go after ringing the bell, I took the elevator shortcut back to firelink. Do I go to the catacombs?

    submitted by /u/Texas_is_better
    [link] [comments]

    Do u need help?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    Hella, I wanna farm some sun medals so I need help others. I can be summoned in any area, vs any boss, u only let me know the zone and the password. Xbox, Dark Souls Remastered.

    submitted by /u/deckergo
    [link] [comments]

    I need some advices on my thief gameplay

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    I'm doing a build that focuses on dex and end my main attacks are backstabs can you advice me a weapon for that kind of gameplay

    submitted by /u/courieradk
    [link] [comments]

    Could you parry with dex weapons in dark souls 1 before the remastered edition?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    I only just found out you can parry with some dex weapons in your left hand like uchi and qualaags fury sword. Has this always been a thing in dark souls 1?

    submitted by /u/SpaceCreams
    [link] [comments]

    Good weapons feel like cheating

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    Hi guys! first playthrough and I'm sure this topic has been hashed out a bunch but it's new to me. I've been thinking about this a lot but what pushed me over the edge was when I used my new golem axe (and a few arrows) to kill that poison dragon in the valley of drakes. Another thing that's been bugging me is the black knight sword I got from the knight in undead burg. When I finish the game ill play it back with self-imposed rules but idk how I feel about things that make the game too easy even on my first run. I dunno I guess im just asking how do you guys feel about strategies/ weapons that are clearly op to the point where they trivialize tough enemies?

    submitted by /u/tayzzerlordling
    [link] [comments]

    Mods for the Prepare to die edition

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    I've just got my hands on the "original" Dark Souls on PC and because it's the first game I've got on my first gaming PC ever I wanted to ultra-mod it.

    I've installed dsfix and HD textures then some fx mod to make it look like the original trailers, do you guys have any suggestion for what should I install next?

    submitted by /u/ReDrake3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment