• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Jester Thomas is the best troll I've ever seen

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Seriously, whoever thought of giving this guy unlimited pyromancies and a shit ton of health needs a cookie and a new job.

    I counted at least 6 Forbidden Suns hurled at me, 2 of which were shot in quick succession. When I ran out of my own spells and switched to my rapier I was still not impressed by the damage I was doing. I have the Old Leo Ring equipped as well but even my counter damage was a massive joke. Oh and did I forget to mention that I couldn't for the life of me backstab the bitch? Yeah, he's quite agile as well.

    Now, he did prepare me for the giant dinosaur dogs that roam around the following area, but holy shit. This guy makes the NPC guarding the door to Undead Purgatory look like a fucking joke.

    submitted by /u/ArceusTheLegendary50
    [link] [comments]

    A jolly cooperation tale!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:18 AM PDT

    Playing ds2 for the first time this past weekend. I had made it to sinners rise and was having a hard time. I thought lets get summoned, get some souls, level up a few times and try again. Im summoned pretty quickly. It appeared it was thos guys first time through as well. We cleared all the way to the boss and then took him down too. It was a good time. I take a break and come back a few hours later so i can clear sinners rise on my own character and right by the bonfire was the summon sign of that same guy i had helped! So i summoned the bro and he helped me beat the area just as i had done for him earlier that day. Was a really cool experience that left me really loving the dark souls style multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/atlasunchained66
    [link] [comments]

    The biggest problem about DS2...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    Is not having the Pursuer set to obtain, really that set is my dream, why Fromsoft =(

    submitted by /u/1Dott
    [link] [comments]

    It makes me sad that the limited-time reskins never got properly placed into the game with SotFS

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:04 AM PDT

    just made a sorcerer character after finishing the Master of Miracles achievement and remembered the Moonlight Longsword exists.

    Can't believe these didn't get included with Wellager or made a NG+ buy from Lenigrast or something. Same goes for the Elite Cleric set when 1 got remastered.

    Can you get softbanned for modding them in? I'm not really sure how to use CE, but I'd like to have the Longsword somehow. It's too sweet to pass up.

    submitted by /u/Gigadweeb
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Return to Drangleic?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    I know we have lothric and lordran but got a couple trophies to wrap up for the platinum and with return to yharnam being active now it got me thinking if there was a return to dark souls 2 as well?

    submitted by /u/trailmixjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever counted how many ambushes are in this game?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    I want so desperately to like this game, but I could never enjoy it nor exactly explain why. I think I've recently came to understand partially why. It feels like every single area is just chocked full of ambushes. It's one right after the other over and over and over. Maybe that's not strictly true, but that's most certainly how it feels. It's got me thinking recently, has any one ever taken the time to actually quantify how many ambushes are in this game? I think it would be really interesting to see and compare with the other two games.

    submitted by /u/epsdude
    [link] [comments]

    Alt F4

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    About to start DS2, how does weapon upgrade works?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    Sup guys, after finally achieving every throphy in DSR, i'm about to start DS2!

    How does weapon upgrading / infusing works compared to DSR?

    Also any tips for a beginner? (no spoilers please!)

    submitted by /u/lolGroovy
    [link] [comments]

    First timer for DS2...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    I'm running my first build on SOTFS, I'm trying out sorcery in this game for the first time. What I'm really looking to do is run more of a battle mage type character and I need some ideas for weapons, armor, staves, and future stat allocation. I'm up to Lost Bastille from No-Man's Wharf, and current stats are 21/6/6/17/10/9/8/25/4. I took the 10/9 STR/DEX to run the Fire Longsword until I could figure out something better. I'm still running base armor and staff and a Watchdragon Parma. Any comments or advice?

    Side note: I already got heavy/great heavy from the guy in No-man's Wharf.

    submitted by /u/SteveO12315068
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 SOTFC PS4 FPS dips/drops?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Wassup.

    I recently purchased DK2 on ps4, and am generally having a good time. But, I have not noticed that at least on the ps4 version, the frame rate likes to dip/drop sometimes and it is quite noticeable.

    I don't mean to "attack" the game anyway, as frame rate dips are a normal part of gaming. I just want to check in and see if this is normal, because I get kinda paranoid about these things lmao.

    Thanks and have a good day.

    submitted by /u/Beargoomy15
    [link] [comments]

    White Screen Problem Ds 2

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:19 AM PDT

    Hi so i just got Dark Souls 2 when i launched the game the game didn't work it showed me white screen after 9 seconds the game showed me this problem *dark souls II Has stopped working* can you guys give some help about it ? i really like Souls Like Games i have a laptop with the following specs
    Ram 2Gb
    Intel I2

    i don't have anything else to tell right now .....

    submitted by /u/jack11320
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting turn of events

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Yesterday I was travelling the areas of the earthen peak and surely enough got invaded, but this legend just waved at me, led me to burn the water wheel and remove the poison from the boss fight AND find a hidden bonfire. Just something small but it's not often it happens and I sure as hell wouldn't have known what to do in that so thank you to a guy named Shadow Guard.

    submitted by /u/Zestayy
    [link] [comments]

    Had my first rage quit last night

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    Fighting old man iron king... died by either falling off the ledge whilst attacking his head, or getting hit by that laser shit and it knocking me off.

    That was acceptable (but still raging). But what really fucked me off was running from the bonfire above smelter back to him and dying to other dumb shit (getting clipped by the turtles and flying off the edge etc). Repeated this a few times then rage quit out.

    Hopped on fextra and discovered there's a fkn bonfire above that bull head fire room........... rage.

    O/T but i really don't get the hate for DS2. Paint me mad but i reckon it's acres ahead of DS1.

    submitted by /u/mattsagop900
    [link] [comments]

    Look, I don’t know what the heck I’m doing I just got this game

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    What the fuck am I supposed to do??? Edit: Yes, I have played a game similar to this, but it's mostly offensive and you stun easily

    submitted by /u/Henry86977
    [link] [comments]

    New run ideas?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:28 AM PDT

    Hey I wanna do another run of DS2, but I don't have a good idea for a build in mind. Are there any weapons/builds/playstyles that you guys really enjoy? Kinda wanna try a miracle build but the low spell uses kinda discourage me.

    submitted by /u/graslund
    [link] [comments]

    Help please (ds2 sotfs)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:37 PM PDT

    So im on my first ever run through and i just killed the dukes beloved, I picked up the glowimg red orb thingy and all my big souls dissapeared? How do i get them back?!

    submitted by /u/bertrov07
    [link] [comments]

    Need help Black gulch Soulmemory 204k

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    Need some help if i can get some.

    submitted by /u/Darkblood159
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed with Gargoyles, BF at Servants’ Quarters

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    SM is 249195

    submitted by /u/DesertedPigeon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment