• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 To the Invader who just locked me in acid pit in Aldia's Keep...

    Dark Souls 2 To the Invader who just locked me in acid pit in Aldia's Keep...


    To the Invader who just locked me in acid pit in Aldia's Keep...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    ... I RESPECT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!

    Throughout my current playthrough, I've seen maybe a handful of white signs (I get it, the game is old and doesn't have the player base it used to) and I've only been invaded by the NPC phantoms. So imagine my surprise when I come back from answering the door to find I had been locked inside the acid pit, and my Invader had left some prism stones at the gate to sweeten the experience. Thank you, Sir Troll, for renewing my faith that ye old Souls traditions are still alive and well!

    Praise the Sun, my fellow Hollows \ [] /

    submitted by /u/Noctis_Raptor
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what happened to PraiseTheSun’s Dark Souls 2 weapon guides on YouTube?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    I just checked his channel and it's completely devoid of that content. Did he move it somewhere, did they get taken down, did he delete them? Anyone know the answer?

    submitted by /u/GuildedLuxray
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 servers back up yet?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:37 AM PDT

    Servers have been wack the past few days and I enjoy seeing the dumb comments and occassional player invasions by people who do still play the game. Played a bit in offline mode and the game does not feel the same without the yellow-orange lines that pop up. Any word on the servers?

    submitted by /u/Jerkntworstboi
    [link] [comments]

    newbie here, any tips on those sentinels ?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    so as soon as i enter the boss room there is a platform with one of the sentinels on it, i beat him fine.

    after i kill him the other two gang up on me so i have to get off the platform and on the ground , but im trying to dodge, block heal and attack so i get overwhelmed and end up dead.

    submitted by /u/AtomicCockRetard
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot get to Huntsmans Copse

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    The woman who has the contraption died, but her items are not at either of her spawns, so i cannot get the Lockstone. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/SpaghootiMaster
    [link] [comments]

    Nashandra probably couldn't claim the throne.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    She wanted that throne for herself. It's why she had Vendrick go to war with the giants. It's why she came to Drangleic in the first place. She represents the curse of Want. A passionate, yet endless desire to claim the throne.

    Once you kill the Throne Watcher and Defender she comes out in her true form to kill you, claim your soul and achieve all that she ever wished for. However, if she does end up killing you, you can just keep fighting her. She just stays there. It's quite possible that this was just an oversight on FromSoft's end. But what if she really couldn't do it? All this time, all this effort, just to hit a dead end.

    submitted by /u/ArceusTheLegendary50
    [link] [comments]

    Sun Bro Medal Help (PC)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    I'm trying to 100% the game right now. One of the last things I need to do is get 30 sunlight medals for the sun light spear miracle (I'm currently at 15). I've tried the offline farming methods, and they have had pretty abysmal results. I just went two hours straight and only collected 3 medals.

    If anyone could help me finish the last of these medals, I'd be ecstatic. I could drop bonfire ascetics for you so you're not having to dip into your own inventory. I'm not too familiar with how multiplayer works on DS2, but I've heard it is influenced by your total souls or something (currently at 12.3 million souls).

    Help me keep my sanity.

    submitted by /u/CletusDuhFetus
    [link] [comments]

    I need new armor

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    Anyone got any good fashion souls I'm kinda burned out on the regular ones if you can send me some good one plz

    submitted by /u/TJ-DAB
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Sinner Sword Self Damage..

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    This has probably been answered somewhere but i haven't seen a plain answer for it yet, but is there a way to counter the self damage this sword gives you when you strike something?

    submitted by /u/Thane1037
    [link] [comments]

    Why were these bosses created?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    Lud and Zallen, Ganksquad and Smelter Blue.Does anyone know the real reason and could explain me?

    Lud and Zallen look like a black Aava with a pathetic path, Smelter Blue is a reskin too with some timings changes and now he has magic damage (wow) and Gank Squad also full of petrifying statues in his path and enemies.

    What is the reason for creating these bosses? why not create better bosses? laziness?

    submitted by /u/cestti
    [link] [comments]

    What the actual fuck is up with this game

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    I start the game and get fucked over and over. The beginning of darks souls 1 and Bloodborne is a fucking cake walk compared to this. Then I get invaded and put in an infinite kill loop while my menu is invisible forcing me to close the game.

    Fuck this

    submitted by /u/Beargoomy15
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a subreddit for this

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    Low SM runs

    submitted by /u/JMCQ1202
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment