• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:10 PM PDT

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my gear slashed out?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Hey.

    I'm chilling in Iron keep and suddenly all my gear and rings can't be used. Not sure why this and couldn't find anything online...

    submitted by /u/Beargoomy15
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help with the Smelter Demon. (PS3)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:24 AM PDT

    Hello, it's me again. I've been trying to defeat the Smelter Demon for a week now. I've tried defeating him with different weapons, items and armor but all I could do is get him near half of his health. Can you help me? Even tips would work. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Achromatic_0
    [link] [comments]

    Well, my DS2 journey is done.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    253 hours later, I have the platinum trophy! This game was amazing, and now its time to move on to DS1 (backwards I know). That and Demon Souls are the only platinums I need for my FromSoft collection.

    https://imgur.com/a/tvRYtZ6

    submitted by /u/Nagnoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Underrated weapon?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    I have seen many post about certain weapons, but my question is: "is the Drangleic sword underrated?" I've been using this sword since i want to say no mans wharf ( I can't remember) but I love its move set, and it's damage. I just never see anybody talk about it.

    submitted by /u/Tazman20
    [link] [comments]

    Why was this games PVP so good?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    I remember in 2014 I would come home from school and put my dragon sign on that lava bridge and just destroy people for hours. I could use literally any weapon and still win because the combat in that game felt so balanced. I remember I had the max amount of dragon scales and rarely ever lost.

    However, in any other Dark Souls game I'm just passable or above average at PVP. I've never been able to be as good as I was in Dark Souls 2. Why did this game have such good PVP? And it wasn't ever just because one weapon was superior to others, it was like no matter what you used, you were good. Like it always seemed fair no matter what.

    submitted by /u/Zwarlie
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone recommend me a good invasion zone???

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Like the title says, can someone recommend me a good invasion location besides the threshold bridge, cuz I'm somewhat sick of it.

    submitted by /u/manspider0002
    [link] [comments]

    Soy jugador de darksoul2 de Xbox 360 quien que quiera jugar con migo me escribes al WhatsApp +573105589790

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    Any good early game strength weapons?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm tryna go through all of the games and kill all base game bosses without summons. Ds2 is up and I'm looking for a good strength weapon that upgrade with basic titanite. Preferably pre-sinner. So if you've got any ideas, let me know! Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/HardcoreSoulsFan
    [link] [comments]

    I think I found a good way to kill blue Smelter Demon.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    So anyone who's ever fought this guy knows he's a big fucking bitch to kill. He's essentially a reskin version of the red Smelter Demon but this time he does a lot more damage and his attacks have very random and unpredictable timings.

    As the title says, I only think I figured it out. I managed to get him down to half health on phase 3 before he cooked me alive. But so far it seems to be working.

    So what is my method? Well first of all, poison. With big bad boy enemies like him, it's always very useful to poison them since it chips away their health.

    I'm using Hunter's Blackbow +10 and poison arrows because he doesn't stick around the mist created by Dark Fog or Toxic/Poison Mist and throwing knives are just not my jam. Make sure you also have 105 or 111 ADP since it's a lot more preferable to dodge his attacks rather than block them (obviously).

    Now for the actual fight part: pay attention to his audio. He lets off a distinctive cry right before he swings that massive sword. So as soon as you hear that cry, smash that dodge button. His attacks leave him vulnerable for a couple seconds which gives you a chance to either chug Estus or chip away at his health. The rest is literally the same as the fight with his red cousin; you can even summon a couple NPCs to fight him, but from my experience with the other DLC bosses, it just makes them way too hard because the NPCs just get pounded and die within seconds, leaving you to fight a super buffed boss.

    submitted by /u/ArceusTheLegendary50
    [link] [comments]

    Help me help you

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    I'm trying to join blue covenant and I need to help somebody with a boss so if you're near dragon slayer or dragon rider hmu

    submitted by /u/Yeet-Meister420
    [link] [comments]

    What Do Mean Those Abbreviations?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    SO, SLB, RTSR, ROB? I saw those abbreviations on a thread. He was saying "I have a SL 137 with SO-SLB-RTSR-ROB Lightning infused longsword." And what does Sacred Oath has to do with it's being better than 99 Dex? Because Sacred Oath only gives 50 damage. I saw somebody was saying "It's better than going for more Dex if you don't care about Strength or vice versa, and you're already not using a lot of levels because of Flynns 14 Vit. It's like the game wants you to use Sacred Oath instead of 99 Dex, it's just easier and the same damage."

    submitted by /u/letumexordo
    [link] [comments]

    Invaded while being idle

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:43 PM PDT

    So I was hanging out with a friend and we started talking while I was playing the game and I left it for a little while. The enemies were all dead, and I was there for about 15 minutes. Then, all of a sudden I start getting hit. There's an invisible invader with a name like "AQ-10755" or something like that. When it did have visibility for a brief moment, its torso was gone. Does the game punish you for being idle for too long by having an enemy come and kill you? I didn't hear the invader sound. It didn't behave like a person though, it acted like an NPC. The only thing I could think of is a person hacking. Any ideas? Kinda freaked us both out lol

    submitted by /u/Tonedef456
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a ps4 mule?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    Would appreciate

    submitted by /u/BRUXA4
    [link] [comments]

    can someone help me with this build

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:30 PM PDT

    I wanna make a rapier/estoc lightning build but I have no idea how to do it because everytime I play this game I use strength

    submitted by /u/forrest125
    [link] [comments]

    I've put well over 500+ hours into this game, and I was wondering if anyone had interesting build ideas?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:07 AM PDT

    My nightmare

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    I'm currently sick and having a really hard time falling asleep and when I am about to fall asleep. I start dreaming that I'm in Brightstone Cove Tseldora fighting invaders and when i proceed forward i find myself at the same spot my dream started at and i had to fight 2 invaders. And that's an infinite loop.I love Dark Souls 2 but i cannot bear this anymore

    submitted by /u/ellorie1
    [link] [comments]

    Regular Dark Souls 2 or Scholar of the first Sin?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    I've beaten (for the first time) Dark Souls remastered, Bloodborne, and Demon Souls in 2019 so far. My next is DS2. Would you recommend the regular version or scholar of the first sin?

    submitted by /u/jrgallag
    [link] [comments]

    Indeed Crypt boss is tough. Any tips?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:50 AM PDT

    I've been beating most bosses on my first try but I've lost to this guy like 5 times now. He doesn't seem particularly complicated but I fight with a sword. I dont cast spells or anything like that. It's just timing his swings right.

    Any tips or summons anywhere?

    submitted by /u/Garrett8319
    [link] [comments]

    What is the point of summons exactly?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:50 AM PDT

    Hello everybody. I am just curious. Regarding the boss fights, you can summon NPCs to help you. Is there a lore reason to summon an NPC to the boss fight, or is that just to help you in the fight?

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/Xenesis1
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't actually kill [Spoiler:](s/Gavlan) !

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    I thought I talked to someone who looked like [Spoiler:](s/Gavlan) in No Man's Wharf ,turns out it was Bradley of old guard who later I used as a summon vs Flexile sentry. Turns out it was just another Gyrm , although non hostile and unarmed I might add.

    Wheelin' and Dealin's on!

    submitted by /u/Darknightysj
    [link] [comments]

    Question about infusions

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:25 AM PDT

    If I have 25 Str, 25 Dex, and 50 Fai, would it be better to have the regular heide knight sword, or a heide knight sword infused with lightning?

    submitted by /u/danielnewton1221
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment