• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Why…

    Dark Souls 2 Why…


    Why…

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    I feel so fucked up, I dont have any estus flask right now only thing I have is dragon charm and radiant life gem theres no way I can beat him but the problem is the first bonfire at iron keep's is the only Bonfire rn

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Seems about right

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    This may be the absolute worst lesser enemy in any Souls game. Attacks that track your every move, almost no recovery after attacking, massive hit stun, and a greatshield that doesn’t even work. By the way, I have been stun-locked to death by this guy.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    They call him the one pump chump

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    [SL1] No man's wharf without consuming stamina, or using a torch.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    I’ve linked the flame NG+

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    I assume Belfry Luna is supposed to be an online/co-op area?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Fighting 8 gargoyles is fucking ridiculous to expect someone to do solo. What were they smoking at fromsoft when they made some of these bosses?

    submitted by /u/Interesting-Light-13
    [link] [comments]

    Just started, the hub area is the most beautiful I’ve seen yet.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    That's all. Also I intentionally joined the rock covenant.

    submitted by /u/MaleficTekX
    [link] [comments]

    How best to enjoy Dark Souls 2?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    I know a lot of people on this Reddit consider Dark Souls 2 to be their favourite in the Soulsborne series, so I thought this would be the best place to ask about this.

     

    I've played through Dark Souls 1 twice (once on NG+), Dark Souls 3 once, and Bloodborne three times (once on NG+), and I believe the last entry I played through was Dark Souls 2 (once).

     

    While I was glad I played Dark Souls 2, I definitely didn't enjoy it as much as the Miyazaki games, thinking it lacked the spark that he brings; the aesthetic, map layout, enemy design, even the music. Also, levels like Earthen Peak, Black Gulch, and Brightstone Cove Tseldora, triggering 'Nam-style flashbacks.

     

    That said, I loved the Emerald Herald, Majula (and its theme), Lucatiel, the visuals of various endgame areas, Eleum Loyce, and the new healing mechanics.

     

    I've attempted NG+ on Dark Souls 2 once before, but had a thoroughly unpleasant time (due to a combination of the adding-a-bunch-of-new-enemies mechanic and what felt like vastly reduced soul 'payout' compared to NG+ on DS1, DS3, and BB), and ended up abandoning it.

     

    However... I want to give it another bash, and I was wondering if the redditors here had any advice on how I should approach DS2 (and DS2 on NG+), to get the best possible experience out of it.

     

    Please let me know in the comments if you can think of any suggestions and thank you for reading! xx

    submitted by /u/MajikeDS
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 is hard, extra hard

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    I recently got done with ds3 100% achievements after god knows how long and decided to try out ds2 sotfs. (ds3 was the first game in the franchise i tried out and i've yet to buy ds1) dark souls 2 is way harder than ds3 ever was. i'm only at the very beginning (giant thing) and i'm already struggling. i'm on my 3rd character bc i tried out bandit and swordsman but they felt too sluggish so ive decided to go with knight. ah, also, im at 50% hp all the time bc im a stingy prick who doesn't want to use any of my effigy anyway, that's my pointless rambling

    submitted by /u/m0ose__
    [link] [comments]

    Executioners on top of pillars question

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Question about the executioners on top of pillars on the way to the Undead Purgatory / Executioner Chariot boss fight.

    I know if you move up on them slowly and back off you can bait one of them at a time back to the open area and kill them. If you move forward too far, though, when you aggro the first one they all come down.

    I've done this part enough that the first one de spawned. Now whenever I trigger the second one, all the others aggro too. Is this just the way it is? I thought I was doing the same thing I was doing before I despawned the first one.

    Also side Q, can I jolly co op and fight a boss I haven't defeated yet, or am I limited to only the bosses I already fought? I dropped my summon at the third bonfire a couple times but I always get summoned to the Skeleton Lords fight.

    submitted by /u/themiracy
    [link] [comments]

    Mission Accomplished ��

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    How do I fight vendrick?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/bassem996
    [link] [comments]

    I spent 6 hours stuck in Iron Keep…and accidentally over-leveled myself

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Iron Keep kicked my ass.

    In fact, the PVE from Harvest Valley, Earthen Peak, to Iron Keep kicked my ass.

    I killed all of those bosses in my first try (except Smelter Demon who's still not dead), but the gauntlet of enemies in Iron Keep was so tough for me that I killed most of them permanently after 12 rounds that the run to the Old Iron King was mostly empty.

    I was level 105 by the time I made it out of the Iron Keep, only to then find I accidentally skipped Grave of the Saints and Shaded Wood which made those areas and bosses a cake walk.

    This also made the Gutter and Black Gulch a cake walk.

    I'm now into the Pharos location at level 115. Did I over-level myself? How much longer will the game feel this easy? Overall I find the PVE very, very frustrating in this game but then most bosses are very, very easy.

    With a STR/FTH build at my level with a +9 Heide sword, how do you think the rest of the game will go for me at my level?

    submitted by /u/uffda1990
    [link] [comments]

    Firstime DS2 Shield yes or no?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, i played DS1, DS3, Bloodborne (BB ya sure without shield) all of them with no shield dodge only.

    Now i will start my first DS2 playthrough. Is DS2 viable without Shield? I've read so much about it thats DS2 is better with shield and STR Build atleast. Thats harder without shield cause they had "weird" mechanics for dodging. It seems smoother in DS3 and BB etc

    Any thougts and input guys? :)

    Greetings Thanks

    submitted by /u/st4rx
    [link] [comments]

    HELP DLC cant find any summon signs

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Shoutout to Doctor Yang, should've taken a screenshot of us together :D

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Shoutout to Doctor Yang, should've taken a screenshot of us together :D

    sunbro played with me through the entire dragon sanctum - from beginning to Elana - i don't know this DLC that well and he guided me through every single treasure and mechanic here. I had a blast, if you're reading this, you're the real deal <3

    https://preview.redd.it/6lhum2t7tcg71.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=55c4c30175a5f97322019d93fb2f43db3b273eba

    submitted by /u/Szopa__
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know some genuinely fun builds for PvE and PvP?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Want to get back into the game, but I feel like I've beaten it with every possible build, even Miracles! Nothing really feels enjoyable anymore but I love Dark Souls 2 so much...

    submitted by /u/XivuArath_
    [link] [comments]

    Will I get the trophy if I straight up kill jugo?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    His quest line seems like a hassle, I already missed out on lucatiel trophy so I don't want to have two things in my mind in the ng+.

    submitted by /u/bassem996
    [link] [comments]

    Should I focus on my int,atn,vgr, or end more?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Bonfire Aesthetic Advanced for Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment