• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 [SL1 & CoC] Dragon Shrine without consuming stamina.

    Dark Souls 2 [SL1 & CoC] Dragon Shrine without consuming stamina.


    [SL1 & CoC] Dragon Shrine without consuming stamina.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    What are your opinions on this enemy?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    He doesn't

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Never gets old

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    God this game is fucking beautiful

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    That is all

    submitted by /u/Choco_cookiez
    [link] [comments]

    Pain pt.2

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Just fucking wrecked the pursuer. Noob here, feels good

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    I never knew you could die like this

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Friend wasn't paying attention when I jumped in front of him and he died

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Dark Souls II AI

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    A story of Gavlan and poison...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    So I was making my way through this headache of a shipyard with dogs and Vikings and SCPs when I rung a bell and came across who I can only describe as the Solaire of this game, GAVLAN!

    In his drunken tongue He told me words that will forever remain in my brain and offered item to wheel and deal. One was poison items, I thought to myself, "nah, I can tank poison it'll be fine." Then the next room I found had poison containers, I thought again, "I can tank it." But what I didn't know, was that poison in DS2 is the blighttown blow dart guys TOXIC!! No sooner than I could kill a titanite lizard, I died to poison. In his drunken haze, Gavlan tried to warn me.

    So what have I learned? With Gavlan, when you wheel, you deal.

    submitted by /u/MaleficTekX
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else just kinda lose interest at a certain point?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I start every playthrough all gung ho like I'm gonna collect all the crowns and go through ng+ without being hollow but then I kinda just lose interest around or shortly after Aldia's keep. Then I come back to the game a few months or even a year later. Get all the way to this point and then I just stop playing. Anybody else?

    submitted by /u/Life-Eh
    [link] [comments]

    True pain (NG++)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Best strength weapons?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    The dlc is destroying me and my sword isn't enough.

    A dex/strength weapon recommendation is also acceptable , since I have 40 strength and 30 dexterity.

    submitted by /u/bassem996
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get up there?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    What is this tower??

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Clean as a baby's bottom! Or is it soft? /_' '_/

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    I Did it! Best game ive played.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    I started a full Strength build for the first time the other night.. Holy Mother of The Emerald Herald.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I named him Dudley and he's got a Lenny from Of Mice and Men vibe about him.. big and bulky. I got extremely lucky from Cuddly & Snuggly, it was like the stars aligned for this build when I offered up my Petrified Something and got handed the ol Demon's Greathammer right off the rip. A few strength levels later, I had completed FotFG and the Lost Bastille, and arrived in Heide's Tower wielding a +2 Demon's Greathammer (one twinkly away from +3) and I gotta say.. it's effectively turned the game into one of the funniest jokes I've ever seen. It honestly feels like I'm cheating.

    I'm literally one-shotting Old Knights and pancaking Heide Knights, 2-shotting them before they can even get up again. I've never done a straight Strength build in any Souls game before and this is like.. big time easy mode so far. The only semblance of difficulty I've even faced so far was when my Large Club was about to break a couple times cause I kept hitting walls with it while I was trying to smash other stuff.

    Any recommendations for Strength weapons moving forward? Also, what's the biggest/most defensive armor in the game aside from Havels? I want to become as Large Marge as possible.

    submitted by /u/Ir0nstag
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 - The Dark Soul - achievement help

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    I just finished 100%ing DS3. Have DS1 done in the past. Next up is DS2 - SotFS.

    I have spent the least time with this game, and think I have finished it maybe once.
    With the goal of getting The Dark Soul achievement, is there anything I should be aware of or any tips you can give? Please feel free to post spoilers.

    submitted by /u/Stinkballs_69
    [link] [comments]

    Fume Knight - No HUD, No Damage, 4 Ashen Idols, Powerstancing UGS & Cove...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Why am I not getting npc summon signs?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    I am playing offline. I watched a guide for a boss and saw so many npc summon signs on the ground. But I'm not getting any. I'm sure I'm a human. (I beat the boss but I'm worried I might miss later summon signs.

    submitted by /u/GreasyGoose13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment