• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Just started playing DS2 and yeah

    Dark Souls 2 Just started playing DS2 and yeah


    Just started playing DS2 and yeah

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Shaded Woods are literally ON Aldia's Keep garden but obviously you can't see it

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Betrayal. He was a friend. I can't believe he would do this to me

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Huh..I wonder how these guys died?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    PARDON??

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    So, I spent 6+ hours stuck in No Mans Wharf, wondering why this game was so unforgivably brutal...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Hours of using up all of my healing to get to Flexile Sentry and then promptly getting 2 shot. Thinking "how the fuck did literally anyone get past this part? are you actually supposed to go through this entire area hitless? every guide says I'm overleveled for this area and my +3 fire longsword practically heals the boss what the fuck is going on"

    Then I randomly stumbled across the fact that the covenant in Majula puts the game into Secret Hard Mode.

    Left the covenant, finished the area first try.

    "This covenant will set you on an arduous path" man fuck off I thought that was just a flavor text confirmation box. Should've said "are you sure you want to get fucked in the ass as hard as possible you stupid dickhead?"

    submitted by /u/ApartmentOpening2302
    [link] [comments]

    Aava's got that online roll catch lag

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    My cover of Majula theme from Dark Souls II by Motoi Sakuraba. Time to relax

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    A short commentary on why The Persuer is so RAD

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Almost there (100% Achievements)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I always play a sorcerer, love to RP that this is my study.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    I've been playing Co-op with my gf (or as she calls it, Happy Souls). It's her first time playing a Souls game but she has already embraced the fact that Fashion is the most important stat. (She actually likes armor more, just memeing)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    We all know who the best summon NPC is

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    So lost bastille is actually a really nice area

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    in short, I did not like the area too much first. I go back to the forest ,beat up pursuer (nice boss), end up in lost bastille again, open shortcut next to chest which makes the area loop back on itself. I open a chest, fight another pursuer ambush (suprisingly easy now). hopefully some future areas are like this, since I didn't find this in ds3 or ds1.

    submitted by /u/okdude23232
    [link] [comments]

    What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Greetings everyone!

    For now i beat: Ds3- Black iron armor set with dark knight sword. Beat all bosses except midir.

    Bloodborne- All bosses until i got ending when they put me on wheelchair so 1 boss left but i don't think is harder when i beat 4 last bosses first try and Gehrman at 3rd try beacause he surprised me. I did not overuse dungeons- finished first to see what is this and then just famed for vials. Much easier game that dark souls. I was using this cane that can transform into whip

    Ds1- Just completed. All bosses incl dlc. Havel's set with iaito. Hardest was this knight in dlc rather than dragon.

    And now Ds2 Sotfs 7 hours in game. Dex build with Uchigatana+6 i beat only 3 bosses Old giant- easy

    Pursuer- Given me a hard time to beat. Similat strategy as i beat gehrman in bloodborne. Bait his lunge to front dodge and hit once for 83dmg or bait his 3 hit combo with air twist for 2 hits.

    Ruin sentinels- first try when I realized that 2 of them waits untill i beat first one. Took me about 6 tries.But road to them was other story. I was loosing 1-2 estus sips out of my 3 at this moment untill i realized that they won't respawn after certain number of deads. Overused it.

    And now i got to sinner. 7tries already and best I do is 60% hp left

    I thought with my experience this game shouldn't be like this so i consider that i am doing something wrong. In previous games i didn' farm mobs- just tried to pick up all stuff and this games was much easier. And i can't get used to this dodge and parry. For now i did many parries but 0 finishers and i don't know why. I like parry and backstabs the most so this is my style of play but i can't do that there

    So Any advices/tips for ds2 newbie? Any ideas what am I doung wrong? I don't want to summon any phantoms/players or farm anything.

    Sorry for bad english- it's not my native language

    submitted by /u/Thepurcker
    [link] [comments]

    Was DS2 your first or last souls game, or somewhere in between? Do you think you would've liked the game more or less if you played it earlier/later?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    My order was BB, DS1, DS3, and SOTFS last. I actually think having 3 games of experience made DS2 much more enjoyable for me. DS2 has the worst difficulty pacing of the series, but it didn't bother me because I'm already quite good at the souls formula anyway. On the other hand, playing 3 games prior allowed me to appreciate DS2 creativity much more. Things like bonfire ascetics, powerstancing, the nonlinear structure, fragrant branches, and lifegems feel like fresh takes on the souls formula. I feel like if DS2 was my first or second game, I would've quit halfway through. But because I have prior experience, it makes the games flaws more bearable while allowing its strengths to shine brighter. For context my current ranking of the games is BB > DS1 >= DS2 > DS3.

    submitted by /u/TrivialScar19
    [link] [comments]

    Equipment ruined by invader?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Equipment ruined by invader?

    Hello

    I've been playing for a few days and while I was clearing No-Man's Wharf I got invaded and oneshot. However afterwards I had a bunch of logos of equipment with a cross through them in the upper left corner. I discovered that I have to pay 20k souls if I want to repair them and that currently all my equipped items are now useless. Is there any other way to get my items to how they were before and how common is to randomly die and get your equipment fucked by overpowered players?

    https://preview.redd.it/osas7xvgyse71.png?width=3440&format=png&auto=webp&s=882c80a1b70723a07a2da1aae0b80651c2daf408

    submitted by /u/Dramaturgia0
    [link] [comments]

    I want to upgrade my mace to +6, I have enough souls, large titanite and have given the blacksmith the full ember. I'm not sure why it doesn't allow me to reinforce. Please help!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    An new appreciation for Santier's Spear

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    So I've had the pleasure of using the pre-nerf Mundane version. And I've used it in the past in health and stamina builds.

    But I've "always" used it two handed and I guess my experience could be summed up as, second best twinblade. And since you can get it earlier than the Red Iron Twinblades ...

    But recently I've been playing around with it as I've been trying some no bonfire NG+ runs. Which is where I discovered it's also pretty good one handed (something that in my opinion is not true of the Red Iron Twinblades.

    The one handed heavy attack appears to get the Halberd sweet spot (surprising but I can deal with it) but the 1hr1 is nothing more that a spear. A pretty good spear.

    What makes it good as a main is the way you can transition between crowd control (two handed) and confined spaces (one handed) and never have to use a heavy attack for either key role. (Well that and the fact that you don't need to worry about durability)

    So I see it as kind of a Fire Longsword situation. Never the best option but genuinely good in any situation you're using it in.

    If you haven't used it yet take it for a test drive. Likely you'll like it.

    submitted by /u/rnj1a
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Alonne boss fight. Need help. PS4

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Hello, guys! Please help me defeat boss Sir Alonne. I'm currently inside Kings memory. Please, if someone still playing DS2 write your PSN nickname or add me to your friend list. I'm really need help with sir Alonne. Tried like 100 times and spent more than 10h, but without any luck. Thanks!

    PS4: 2881917

    Nickname: MadMoonlight777

    submitted by /u/Moonlight_777
    [link] [comments]

    Been helping all day with The Pursuer but where the hell is my summon signs at?!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    You all want help but where is help when i need it?!

    submitted by /u/ranzadk
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my PS4 data, only a few things away from platinum

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    I have played through all Soulsbourne games (except Demon Souls) and I have platinumed DS1, DS3, and Bloodborne; I was on the quest for DS2 Platinum when my PS4 broke and I lost my data. I was only a few miracles, couple sorceries and hexes, 1 gesture, I think a covenant I hadn't picked up, and I needed to get a covenant to max rank. I was so close to all of these when it broke and I'm devastated, and I have no motivation to replay the game to the point of platinum.

    submitted by /u/Lil_Toastyy
    [link] [comments]

    Lost save files

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    I had to reset my computer, but I had it keep my files. I still have my DS1 saves, but the DS2 port doesnt show them in the game menu.

    Where does the DS2 PC port put save files, and if i find them saved on my pc, how do i get them back into the game?

    submitted by /u/tayzzerlordling
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment