• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Why can't I use it like that damn skeleton?

    Dark Souls 2 Why can't I use it like that damn skeleton?


    Why can't I use it like that damn skeleton?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Oops, soz

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Got this really cool PS4 collection as a gift, best gift ever I’d say

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Did a couple of duels, was nervous as f*ck. Was my first time dueling, usually I avoid the blood covenant bc I don't want to get wrecked and be shown my character sucks. But I did alright.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    So cinders is pretty fun...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Why they don't know.....

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 Bosses in Hollow Knight Day 16: Royal Rat Authority (credit to u/lub270d for the art)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Is this stupid for a cleric? Honestly first time playing as a cleric, usually a swordsmen or knight.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    Bought the game but this is what I get... Is my only option to just refund and never play the game? :(

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    I'm scared of this game already, guys...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    I've played Bloodborne and Dark Souls Remastered. I just completed the latter yesterday and enjoyed it albeit to a lesser extent than Bloodborne which is to be expected considering it's older and slower.

    I booted up DS2 today just to test the waters before going to bed and I died 5 times already before even reaching Majula. The first was from falling off a cliff trying to jump on a log to see if it led to the item by the waterfall in Things Betwixt. The next death was from trying to fight the wild dogs in that area which do bleeding damage. The next 2 deaths after that were from trying to fight the giant man thing in the path away from the dogs. And lastly, I died a 5th time in a cave trying to make a jump across a gap. The movement controls feel a little strange compared to DS 1 and Bloodborne. I imagine it takes getting used to.

    By the time I made it to Majula, I've noticed the health bar go down 1/8 already. This health reduction system worries me. Is it common for players to have to start over because they've died too much? Should I start over already considering I've lost this much already? My torch also burned away before I could light all the torches in the tutorial area. I'm guessing I wasn't supposed to travel backward from the house after starting my character. I presume its better to come back after leveling.

    I know opinions of this game are divided and I'd like to be apart of the crowd that thinks its underrated but it would probably help if I had some advice and tips to start.

    submitted by /u/AgentP-501_212
    [link] [comments]

    I'm beginning DS 2 after finishing DS 1? Any advice going in?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    I did a melee build last time and I'm considering doing magic this time as a sorcerer. Does Pyromancy not exist in this installment? Any tips for stat investment, ect?

    submitted by /u/AgentP-501_212
    [link] [comments]

    Should i infuse my weapon?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    So im doing a faith build nd have 35 faith now. Im also using heide knight sword as my primary. Should i infuse it with lightning? Also i have 13 in str and 15 in dex

    submitted by /u/PeacflBeast
    [link] [comments]

    I finally gotten gud

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    I beaten this entrance, and with that, the whole Souls saga. Im so relieved and sad at the same time lol. Thank you all for this amazing community

    submitted by /u/The_R3venant
    [link] [comments]

    Any hint?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Theres an annoying boss thing made of lava in a lava ocean, any tricks to beat him?

    submitted by /u/KeeperOfTheWallmart
    [link] [comments]

    What enemy is your most hated in DS2?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Excluding bosses. NPCs can be used too! I gotta say the Falconers for me. They some frustrating asses.

    submitted by /u/ZeroGravity18
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite boss theme in Dark Souls 2?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Choose 1 please!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HisTopHat
    [link] [comments]

    I can't seem to find these flaming halberd hollows in any other versions of Dark Souls 2, I can't find them on PS3/4 (this version is PC)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Overture

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Hey there, cursed undeads. I wanted to share this edit: https://youtu.be/7dPGmW2ZKQY

    A friend made it just to share it in our circle. But I think it deserves a bit more apreciation.
    Short but gold. I hope you enjoy it :D

    submitted by /u/VilgrimTH
    [link] [comments]

    How do you do this?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Help with pyromancy

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing as a str pyro build with greatsword +10, great combustion and flame swathe. The main problem I have is that I only have 6 GC and 2 FS. With hexer hood it's increased to 7 and 3 respectively. Is there any way I can increse casts without removing my rings? Or will they increase if I increase attunement?

    submitted by /u/Ichigo_Kurosaki1503
    [link] [comments]

    Sorceress Best Equipment ?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Hi how are things? Well, I have become a sorceress in DS2 (obviously) and I wanted to know what was the best equipment (armor, rings, spells, etc.) as well as the best weapons (bows and others) I already have the Staff of Wisdom at +5 , I also usually use dark spells (I have 72 int, 35 faith, 42 attunement) Basically, I want to know what is the endgame equipment of a sorceress

    Note: I have all 3 DLCS

    submitted by /u/ShadowGaming89YT
    [link] [comments]

    Durability?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    So I know DS2 has got really bad weapon durability. I really like the game but I've realized my weapons, armor, and rings don't take durability damage. That can't be normal? Am I missing something? Does durability replenish at the bonfire?

    submitted by /u/SmaugtheTerrible2020
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls II - Majula - Music Box Arrangement

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Best staff for hexes?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Im currently using the sun staff (not sure about name, it has spining rings around its core) and im thinking about upgrading it and infusing it. Would it be worth it? Im currently in drangleic castle before dragonriders. I have a forggoten key so i can get witchtree brand for better cast speed but it has lower scaling. Thanks for all answers

    submitted by /u/ShadowSamurai1
    [link] [comments]

    What am i missing at this point in the game?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    (What is this dialogue?) So i just got to the outside of drangleic castle. The firekeeper there told me my soul is frail and pallid but she won't stop me if i continue, i looked up the dialogue on fextralife and this isn't listed as a possibility

    Has anyone else gotten this dialogue? What does it mean if not that i'm missing an area/boss?

    submitted by /u/SunGazer00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment