• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 DS2 Bosses : 3—Dragonrider

    Dark Souls 2 DS2 Bosses : 3—Dragonrider


    DS2 Bosses : 3—Dragonrider

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Hello there, my favorite punching bag

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    I love this game.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    PRAISE THE SUN!!!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Fume Knight, I was thinking about posting it, cause I've seen a perfect dragonrider drawing and that got me shy

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    I always think of this song when Aldia speaks

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Feel like I am going insane playing this through again ��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    This is only a rough draft but what do u guys think?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    On my 2nd play through ever of this game and I still don’t know what is going on lol

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Are the servers down for anybody else?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    I'm currently only able to play offline mode.

    submitted by /u/BenCoHU
    [link] [comments]

    Chariot Executioner just suicided and his horse was not happy about it.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    So being a console player, i never really ever come across bugs, so i dont know if this was a bug or not, but i was attempting a new strategy on executioner chariot, by killing the first necromancer and first wave of skeletons so i had a little peace and quiet to setup camp in one of the first sets of alcoves.

    As chariot boy flew around and around and around, i kept popping out and poisoning him with my bow as he flew past, and whittled his hp down to see if i could kill him without demounting the chariot. Anyway as he was about 1/8 hp left, im waiting for him to come around again, and nothing. Waiting and waiting and this dude wasnt showing up. So i decided to melee up and walk ahead, kill the second wave of skeles and the necromancer so i could find out where my dude was. I turned the last corner and there he was. I saw half of the horse, with two feet on the ledge of the yawning black hole, and the chariot had literally fallen into the hole, and his horse was holding on for dear life. He wasnt moving, just his head kind of swaying backwards and forwards so he wasnt actually frozen.

    I decided to shoot him with a bow (i use stone ring too for my hexes, so my spells and arrows hit with a bit of poise), and as soon as the second arrow hit, he literally just fell away into the black hole.

    Game registered a clean boss kill, i got the soul, the fog walls also lifted. No game freeze.

    Seriously bizarre. Has anyone else seen this before?

    Btw i love this game and series to bits, so im gonna do a lore dump for yall who are interested. The executioner chariot was a resident of the huntsmans copse. This area was the 'playground' for the Old Iron King who use to hold lavish egotistical parties for pretentious snobs before his castle sunk into the ground (creating what is now the iron keep) and they used huntsmans copse as a hunting ground to hunt our fellow undead for sport. The resident executioner chariot was the cream of the crop when it came to these hunts, in which they brought undead to the purgatory to be tortured and abused, with executioner chariot being the chief torturer.

    submitted by /u/BlackClover47
    [link] [comments]

    How about yours strategy for this sheety area?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Me my 1st play through ��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    There are two kinds of people in this world

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    My health bar and my stamina bar aren’t showing in my screen. How to fix this?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Thinking of picking this game up

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    It's on sale for 10 dollars but I've heard that this game is the worst souls game is this true? And do you think it's still worth buying?

    submitted by /u/commitoofercide
    [link] [comments]

    About to fight Throne Watcher/Defender on my new build, how good is it?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Are there any available soul glitches to reach max level that still work for SOTFS?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I'm trying to become max level and to go for all the achievements without having to literally grind my whole life away.

    submitted by /u/JiroScythe
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to make a tutorial about creating a character but in spanish.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    So i know that this is a really big comunity and that in redit the main language is english, but i really wanted to make a video about character creation in spanish because its hard to find content related to this awesome game in my language, so i decided to make this video and wanted you to show some love even if you don't understand ;DD (Maybe i'll make a remake version on english :bb)

    https://youtu.be/mdpC4fPkIr4

    Ty for your atention and never forget, PRAISE THE SUN \._./ !

    submitted by /u/larfg2
    [link] [comments]

    Miracle Only Run Pt. 4

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Part 1

    Part 2

    Part 3

    The Rules:

    1. All damage must be done with miracles ONLY
    2. No Sorceries, Pyromancies or Hexes, even if they don't damage
    3. No Attunement Glitch

    So first order of business today was to take down the Lost Sinner. Sinner's Rise itself wasn't much of an issue, seeing as the hardest part of it is waist deep in water. I was fully expecting the Sinner herself to be hard to beat, but then I remembered there wasn't anything stopping me from summoning on this run. So with Lucy and Luet running interference for me, the Sinner went down pretty fast. It turns out that once you have every single piece of the build put together it's actually pretty powerful. Go figure.

    Moving on to Brightstone Cove, I took some time to collect the loot I'd missed before and headed to Freja. With Manhunter O'Harrah in tow to clear the riffraff for me so I could save my spells, we ventured into the spider's lair and and took her on. Again, I was expecting a serious fight since Freja is pretty resistant to lightning and fairly hard to hit at the best of times. And maybe it might have been if she hadn't spent 2/3rds of the fight a-firin' her lazor at O'Harrah. When she was down to just one head I actually had to start dodging. I may just be a teensy bit overpowered by now.

    With all the Great Souls collected, it was time to head to the castle. I could lie and say it was tough, but most of the things in there were already weak to lightning even when they're not standing out in the rain doing their best lightning rod impression. There was a fun part where Licia spawned in just in time for me to fill the entire hallway with Heavenly Thunder. I cleared the castle but put off the Looking Glass Knight for later. Even soaking wet he has higher lightning resistance than any boss in the base game.

    So the next step was the Dark Chasms. The one under Drangleic Castle wasn't too tough since all 3 of the phantoms are pretty easy to gravity kill and the witchtree is deathly allergic to lightning. The one in the Black Gulch put up more of a fight without as many convenient bottomless pits, but large portions of it are knee deep in water and you know THAT song and dance by now. The chasm in the Shaded Woods I saved for last since it's pretty easy. The phantoms didn't put up much of a fight, but it wasn't until I'd already cleared it that I remembered I hadn't gone back to Shulva for the Dark Quartz Ring +3 yet. I at least remembered to attune Great Magic Barrier, so I decided I might as well try it while I was there. Even with "only" about 500 Dark defense the fight went pretty fast. Sunlight Spear just eats Darklurker's health bar and even though I was too late with Heavenly Thunder to catch it while it was splitting, it was easy enough to find an opening to get a couple more spells off.

    I'd saved up enough titanite by this point to immediately upgrade and infuse the Dragon Chime and I took it straight to face the Looking Glass Knight. I also grabbed Benny and Boyd because there's no kill like overkill. He didn't even get to finish summoning his first mirror squire. It was honestly pretty anticlimatic.

    Next up came the Shrine of Amana. You'd think a miracle caster would be perfect for it, and you'd mostly be right, but there are a couple of problems. Lightning Spears stop dead when they hit the surface of the water, so anything underneath it (like lizard men) only take the little bit of splash damage instead of the full direct hit damage. They're easy enough to deal with when they get close with Heavenly Thunder, but still. The other problem is that Lightning Spears are still poor choices for long range sniping. Miracles that could one shot enemies at close range deal about a third of their health and some long sightlines are beyond the maximum range. I avoided the side areas (what am I going to use Sunlight Blade for?) and got through pretty well. Demon of Song wasn't an obstacle.

    The Undead Crypt was pretty much either really easy or just plain annoying with nothing in between. Syan Knights and Insolent Knights fold if they so much as see sparks, but Leydia Witches are a different story. Lightning Spears are already pretty useless at long range when I'm fighting something that's weak to them. Leydia Witches take almost no damage at long range and while their own attacks don't do much either, it's still really annoying to get in a long range tickle fight like that. I'm not getting close enough to let them use their better spells if I can help it. Dark Fog trumps Lightning Spear. The tombstone rooms went pretty well. Force clears the gravestones easily, and can break the pyromancer tombs without spawning any ghosts. Licia once again got thunderstruck without putting up much of a fight. I usually just run through the last gravestone room, but I needed Great Lightning Spear out of there. So I took my time breaking the statues and clearing out the hollows with Soul Appease. Honestly I was expecting that to be a lot harder than it was. Following the trend of lightning weak bosses, Velstadt folded before he could even finish buffing. I honestly feel a bit bad for the poor guy.

    Next time I'm going after the final piece of the puzzle: the Crown of the Iron King. Just in case I was feeling a bit too overpowered, Fume Knight should disabuse me of that. I think I'll also grab some optional things like the Clear Bluestone Ring +2 before I do.

    submitted by /u/TheHittite
    [link] [comments]

    I have such a love hate relationship with this game but so many memories with it and good times

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment