• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Finally finished the no death or bonfire run!

    Dark Souls 2 Finally finished the no death or bonfire run!


    Finally finished the no death or bonfire run!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 early/mid game viable faith build

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Watch your step

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Vanilla Dark Souls PS3

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    So I keep thinking it's time to retire my PS3, but then I think, just one more game. So I figured I'd see if anyone had thoughts on Dark Souls 2. Now to give some context, over the past year I have earned the platinum for Dark Souls Remastered, Darks Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, Dark Souls 3, and even went back for Demon's Souls on the PS3. I'm not sure how different Vanilla Dark Souls 2 on the PS3 would be, or if it is even worth playing, but I was curious to hear thoughts? Thanks all in advance!

    submitted by /u/Powerful-Succotash77
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 Bosses in Hollow Knight Day 3: Dragonrider (credit to u/lub270d for the art)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    DLC's..... wow

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Just entered Eleum Loyce and Shulva, and the view! I mean.... so cool. I already made a post on brume tower, and I just entered these two dlc's. I've already seen it on video before, but in person.... wow. So beautiful. And Sinh, wow. For a 7 year game on my trash monitor, that was gorgeous. Just some appreciation.

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    Years of playing and I JUST found a secret shortcut for 1st time

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    I have played DS2 for hundreds of hours and I've never found this shortcut until last night on accident

    If you are in Forest of Fallen Giants near the 1st Pursuer encounter, and keep walking to the corner where the bomb-throwing guy is standing over you, and you either let him toss a bomb at the nearby barrels or hit the barrels with the fire longsword you get in the same level

    ...then they will explode and take out the wall, and you now have a direct shortcut to the bonfire with the NPC seller lady

    I may just be dumb and this is a common knowledge thing but I've never come across it in guides and it felt magical to discover it naturally on accident

    submitted by /u/priscilla_halfbreed
    [link] [comments]

    What do I lose if I spice down weapon buffs

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Title, like what happens if I spice down sunlight blade? Duration shorter? Damage less?

    I also always wonderedthat if you spice down a spell, it does less damage of course, but if you level up to the original stats needed, would you do the same damage if you hadn't spiced it down? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell is that little man up there? Also, every single thing I do, no matter what I wear...I'm still too heavy to roll normally.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Hot take: Shrine of Amana is not the worst area in the game

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Recently wanted to play my favorite souls game once more. And while I dread the shrine, truly most areas can be cheesed with a bow and patience. Lurkers can be spotted due to the glow worms or their bobbing back quite easily. And while the archdrake clerics are annoying, they're pretty stupid and easy to read.

    The worst area, by far, is the Undead crypt. Can't see shit, constant dark spirit invasions, you can't use weapons with horizontal swings at all due to danger of hitting the bells. The boulders prevent you from rolling and to top it off, later the damn zombies themselves hit the bells, on which you are immediately surrounded and pretty much instantly dead cause you can't dodge and the grave wardens bombard you with spells.

    And don't get me started on finding the stupid bell ringer before velstadt.

    submitted by /u/Acolyte_5
    [link] [comments]

    Any good mods to download? (SOTFS)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Don't care about getting banned or anything

    submitted by /u/BigLittleSloth
    [link] [comments]

    Second part of our "guide": Bad Souls II: Guide of The First Dork | feedback would be lovely <3

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Accidentally Breaking Wooden Chests

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    On more than one occasion, I tested a wooden chest for Mimicry and ended up breaking it, which means I only got LITERAL rubbish instead of whatever item(s) it would have contained.

    Is there a way to fix this, as in reload the chest? Or do I have to wait until NG+

    submitted by /u/MylesofPixelz
    [link] [comments]

    To the poor Tarnished

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I have failed my mission to help you defeat the Fexile Sentry. I will need to gid gud.

    submitted by /u/Strasakul
    [link] [comments]

    Main menu song

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Just asking what it is on Spotify

    submitted by /u/ManyEmus
    [link] [comments]

    Non spoiler advice if possible

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    So I'm trying to do this playthrough as blind as possible since I followed a guide in DS1. At the moment I've cleared most of forest of fallen giants (haven't opened the kings door) and have been working on Lost Bastille currently. I've defeated the ruin sentinels and the 4 instances of the pursuer. I just opened the fog to sinners rise, and have the bonfire to go further down in Lost Bastille.

    Something about sinners rise didn't feel right since I don't feel like I've completed Bastille yet, I'm thinking my intended path is down.

    Without going into any detail, am I where I'm supposed to be? I haven't gone through any other areas just yet.

    submitted by /u/No_Blacksmith_1609
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get DS2 or DS2 Sotfs

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    At the moment they both cost 10€ on Steam and its the only dark souls game i haven't played yet… so what is the difference between the two? what would you recommend me to get? can you coop with people on the other version? what has more online activity? i would greatly appreciate any help in that regard, so thank you all.

    submitted by /u/Curvanelli
    [link] [comments]

    Differences between Vanilla DS2 and SOTFS?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Just bought vanilla on steam. Already own and have beaten SOFTS edition. Are there any major differences other than not having to collect key items for DLC?

    submitted by /u/wremy10
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Games Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    BLACK GULCH SUCK, NEED HELP.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me clear this horrid place. Wish these poison statues blew up permanently.

    submitted by /u/Subway-Worker
    [link] [comments]

    The End [Satisfied Noise]

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment