• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 I own more copies of Dark Souls II than I do any other game

    Dark Souls 2 I own more copies of Dark Souls II than I do any other game


    I own more copies of Dark Souls II than I do any other game

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    This guy just wanted to get backstabbed

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    A bit too heavy... :(

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    No other souls game captures this warm feeling

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Does anyone ever stop and realize how beautiful this game looks?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    The area where you fight looking glass knight seems especially pretty, with the lighting, and the rain

    submitted by /u/SirRoderic
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you dark souls 2 (but actually though)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    So I kinda had a weird experience with DS2 recently and I figured I'd share it here. So about a month ago I was looking at the comments on the fextralife page about the fume sword (spoiler people are not a fan). And I came across a comment asking if the sword was good for a dex/dark build, to which the only reply was "that isn't a thing".

    Now I'm not an expert on any of the souls games, though I am very familiar with them. But this kinda irked me because everything I've seen in DS2 has led me to believe that the builds are insanely flexible. To be fair I get why they said that, split damage types are less effective, investing into int and faith are points that could go to vigor or endurance, it tracks to say this build is less effective. But to say it can't be a thing?

    So I decided to give it a first hand try and made a new character. And lo and behold not only is this my new favorite build, but it's probably the most fun I've had in any souls game. Now I won't tell you it's better than other builds, and it's very possible I just played uncharacteristically well for me but it's been night and day between this and the other builds I've played.

    I've struggled with brume tower in all my other runs, but despite being lower level and with less upgraded weapons I flew down the tower like it was a greased stripper-pole. Last thing I did before my work schedule got nutty was kill raime and make the fume sword, which I'll be trying out as well once things cool down. So I just want to officially thank dark souls 2 for having such an amazing breadth of viable playstyles.

    Never give up skeletons.

    submitted by /u/FIENDSGATE
    [link] [comments]

    Iron keep is the perfect example of terrible enemy design.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    The enemies aren't hard, I kill them with 3 hits. To counteract this, they literally spammed a million enemies on every inch of the map. A dark spirit spawns, 3 knights at the first spot, another on the walkway. 2 on the lead up to the lead up to the fog wall. The lead up to the fog wall has 2 knights. On top of that, you have to kill them. As they changed a core mechanic of the game, invincibility during fog walls and other animations. I literally get half way through the wall and get struck down in 4 hits. This is where I quit the game. It was kind of fun while it lasted.

    Edit: I refuse to quit, I was malding earlier so ignore the last part. I promise I will 100% every soulsborne game.

    submitted by /u/Bekfasttoime
    [link] [comments]

    My friend challenged me to fight fume knight with fists only

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    This fight was way harder than i expected. For some reason i thought fists in ds2 would scale as good as in ds3 but i guess not. Anyway i got the fight down eventually and iam proud to share my achievment.

    Full fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGUPR3emAPw&t=171s

    submitted by /u/Cheetah200
    [link] [comments]

    All DARK SOULS 2 BOSSES Ranked from WORST to BEST!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Were There Any New Weapons Or Items Added/Removed In Sotfs?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I have been really interested in differences between both the versions of the game.

    submitted by /u/Bromomento11
    [link] [comments]

    Should I infuse my 10+ great club with lightning?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    I have 18 faith and 75 lightning bns is it worth it to infuse with lightning?

    submitted by /u/Gullible_Ad3378
    [link] [comments]

    The little touches are so great

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    I love how when you sprint, your character suddenly lunges forward slightly to push themselves into the run, and gradually rights their body upwards as you continue sprinting.

    I love how two-handing weapons are held off to the side, rather than upright. I don't know anything about accurately handling medieval arms, but it just looks cool.

    I REALLY love how the bonfires ignite into beautiful warming orange glows that light up entire rooms. Very cozy.

    Any other little details you like about DS2 that you feel they did right, and differently, from the other games?

    submitted by /u/EternalCoastAndSky
    [link] [comments]

    Is DS2 online safe?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I've played ds3 and want to try ds2 next, but before I start I want to know if playing online is safe, or if I should install any mods? General mod recommendations are also welcome, as long I can still play the game the way it was intended.

    submitted by /u/TyGuy223
    [link] [comments]

    Which Ds2 should I pick?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Hey lads!

    I recently pulled myself together and beat ds remastered for the first time. I've also beat Ds3 earlier and now only Ds2 remains on my bucket list. Can somebody help a guy out and tell me which Ds2 should I buy, the normal or the Scholar of the first sin? They both cost exactly the same price on steam and idk what the difference is.

    submitted by /u/noogi98
    [link] [comments]

    So what now?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    I'm doing my first playthrough of the modern From Software games and just "finished" a run of SotFS. I was kinda drained so I took a break to play Hades (sidenote: play Hades), and now I'm trying to decide where to go next.

    So far, in order, I've played Bloodborne, Demon's Souls (PS5), DS Remastered, SotFS; I already own both DS3 Fire Fades and Sekiro.

    in your expert opinions, which one should I play first??

    submitted by /u/Zipzazzle
    [link] [comments]

    Best Weapon for Darklurker?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I'm currently using a +10 Mastodon Halberd and I've died 6/7 times where the Darklurker was easily 1-2 hits from dying, what weapon would be most recommended for him? My stats are 50 Strength and 20 Dex

    submitted by /u/Quzzzyrk
    [link] [comments]

    Increasing poise

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I put one in Endurance, and. It increases, but. When I put more it does not go up any at all..

    P.S. Is Endurance increases poise so I could carry more weight with more dodge-ability??

    submitted by /u/tHUG_sWiZzLE801
    [link] [comments]

    Another Build: Spear/Greatshield

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    So I"m thinking of a Spear Greatshield build for a run... I've NEVER done this before and never done spears before period

    I know the earliest greatshield i can get is the twin dragon greatshield from the armorer, is that decent enough to run for the whole game or if not what should I upgrade to

    submitted by /u/Dark_Reaper23
    [link] [comments]

    How tf do I kill Darklurker?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I've already wasted 35 human effigies and completely ran out of them, how do I even get more? I keep getting him to literally 2-3 hits and I get speared or orbed while trying to get those final hits. I've been stuck on him for like 6 hours now this is complete bullshit

    submitted by /u/Quzzzyrk
    [link] [comments]

    For all dark souls fans, I couldn’t post a poll on dark souls, so I’m posting this here, but this is for all fans not just ds2 fans, if there’s somewhere else I can post this please tell me and remove my post. Now, what is the best dragon fight in dark souls?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Unending end credits

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Hello! I just beat dark souls 2 Scholar of the first sin edition but the credits are looped and wont end. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Syn8ergy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment