• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Dark Souls I finished Tomb of Giants without any light

    Dark Souls I finished Tomb of Giants without any light


    I finished Tomb of Giants without any light

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    The title says it all. I learnt skull lantern's purpose very very later. I thought it was something like catalyst/talisman. It was rough and cancer but havel set + zweihander helped me a lot :D

    submitted by /u/ckaptain_61
    [link] [comments]

    I can't seem to git gud...

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    I have literally THOUSANDS of hours logged, as well as THOUSANDS of battles. Every now and then I get a kill, but it just always feels like sheer dumb luck... what am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Pinwheel69420
    [link] [comments]

    My Dark Souls confessions

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    These are my shameful confessions

    • I have a lvl 5 invader with black flame and dark bead
    • I have a lvl 20 invader with 6 wrath of the gods
    • I have a lvl 25 invader for blight town first bonfire with poison arrows and dung pies with a +1 Chaos bandit knife
    • I have a lvl 15 invader for the depths with obsidian greatsword with gold pine resin for the AoE 2H attack in the tight spaces and Fire Tempest to boot
    • I've hid behind the merchant in undead burg in and had people kill him
    • I've hid behind the pyromancer in the depths for the same reason
    • ...and solaire/seigmeyer
    • ...and the giant blacksmith
    • I invade Anor Londo and rotate the staircase back up, forcing people to go through the rafters again, where I take pot shots at them until they reach me... then use Force to knock them off

    Do you have any confessions? None worse than mine I imagine

    submitted by /u/TempDarkSouls
    [link] [comments]

    Step 1. Chain backstab

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Step 2. Chain backstab

    Step 3. Chain backstab

    Step 4. Chain backstab

    Step 5. Chain backstab

    Step 6. Get a friend with tranquil walk of peace and wrath of the gods

    Step 7. Don't even be sporting, or interesting, or try to be unique. Just kill the player with an overpowered weapon and do the "Well, what is it?!" and "Point down" gesture.

    Step 8. Wonder why the online community for DS: Remastered is dead.

    submitted by /u/Sevfes
    [link] [comments]

    I hate you Nito

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    I hate your blasted grab I hate that I lose health when I enter your arena I hate that you have a personal gank squad I hate your spawn camping

    submitted by /u/HalfStarkRhino
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Zoom Background

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I made a Dark Souls Zoom background. It has the clouds rolling across the screen for a minute or so.

    It's pretty easy to upload it in Zoom, but if you have any questions, let me know.

    Feel free to download and enjoy!

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gig18dtx187lie/DSZoom.mp4?dl=0

    submitted by /u/SashOfTopatoes
    [link] [comments]

    New Game ++

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    So I played trough the Game once blind And then again on NG+ with google on my side to finish all Achievs.

    Next: I am not the "Play as every Class" Type.
    So collecting everything is my next goal, weapons, shields, armor, items.

    Yesterday I started with daggers. I already had all daggers but one and that was the ghost blade. Drops only from banshees (screaming ghosts) and there are only 2 of them in the entire game. That took me 36 tries lol. i love it 🔪

    submitted by /u/bu72
    [link] [comments]

    I Killed Manus

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    I have never beaten DS1 and finally committed to playing it all the way through. Last night I beat Nito, Manus, and Gwyndolin. Nito was so annoying just becasue of all his stupid undead that would take shots at me while I was winding up to hit Nito. I had a divine weapon but I found it was too difficult to try and use because it didn't do a ton of damage and Nito would destroy me before I could take the skelly boys out.

    Manus was so frustrating because he would tear me a new one with his stupid combo's. My heart was racing when I got him to half health because I had never done that before. I ended up just desperately trying to dodge all his attacks and only punish the ones where his hand slams on the ground and just lingers there. When he was at half health I don't know what happened to me but I just felt myself switch into a different mode. The first half of the fight I felt like a desperate hollow trying to fight for my life. The second half I felt like I was the boss and Manus was fighting for his life. I literally didn't make a mistake in the second half. It was so satisfying.

    Gwyndolin was nothing more than a minor annoyance compared to the other two.

    I love this game because it is so fun sitting in the middle of a boss battle learning the moves. It is crazy how the AI wont always use every move every time you fight them so after 3 or 4 attempts you feel like you've seen all their moves, then all the sudden they do one you have never seen yet. Just such a well crafted game that I love so much. I am rambling now so back to DS1 I go.

    submitted by /u/Rapscallion94
    [link] [comments]

    Crossbreed Priscilla is the product of Gwynn getting freaky with a dragon

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Prove me wrong , for the love of god please prove me wrong I've made it make too much sense in my head

    submitted by /u/trashgremlinuwu
    [link] [comments]

    Oh my f god

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Those Pinwheels at the Tomb of Giant are disturbing, with those skeleton babies. Besides, they deal tons of damage. I think that the original concept of the boss fight was indeed this encounter.

    submitted by /u/The_R3venant
    [link] [comments]

    Can you cut Manus tail?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Hello guys (: I took a break from trying to cut Kalameet tail(this guy just jump so much) and I found Manus by mistake.

    I noticed Manus have a tail and manage to hit it a few time but it didn't cut. Is his tail cutable? Doea it drop something?

    submitted by /u/BloodSnakeChaos
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't unlock Lower Undead Burg until today, at level 65

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    The challenge/reward system is completely fuck up now. I am just plowing through enemies! In my play style, I will spend many many attempts to clear out a room so I can COMPLETELY explore every corner. But having each enemy die in one hit ruins the rythm I have. It is no longer fun or an accomplishment to clear a room. Everything is going too fast! I am litterally lost. I have covered more ground in the past 20 minutes than I would have in 6 hours, had I went to Lower Undead Burg sooner (I assume).

    How did I get here?... I completely missed the door that leads to it. I'm a doof, 'nuff said...

    Oh yeah, funny note... The 'boss battle' in LUB, the Capra Demon. Killed him in 2 hits, the fight lasted (no joke) less than 10 seconds. So, talk about imbalance... Yeah...

    submitted by /u/Joel-Daxen
    [link] [comments]

    I have a pvp build idea

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    So everyone has had a run in with you level 5-10 invader one shotting with dark bead in the burg but what if you could also one shot them. So early invader with dark bead, no armour, cursed, dusk crown ring, calamity ring to have effectively 1/8 of your starting health. Thief starts with 552 hp so you would have 69 (nice) hp. This almost guarantees that you will be one shot.

    submitted by /u/BIG_CRONCH2
    [link] [comments]

    Artorias reference in Castlevania S4

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Has anyone else seen the Artorias (or maybe Guts) reference in Ep.3 of the Castlevania season? The dailight armor looks so sick too. Maybe im just a lil dumb tho but the creators most certainly are ds fans

    submitted by /u/Chichenegg
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly was Patches' plan?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    1. Stand 20 feet from a bonfire
    2. Kick undead off of a cliff
    3. ???
    4. Profit
    submitted by /u/The_Penguin_Butler
    [link] [comments]

    Can you keep Anor Londo in light and still fight Gwyndolin?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Just wondering if there's a way to stay in Light Anor Londo even if you activate the Gwyndolin fight.

    submitted by /u/CRtwenty
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips and trick for a newcomer?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    So i wanted to start playing dark souls, but i literally have never played any from software games. I am familiar with the assets of the game but i don't have any idea what to do in the game. I've started and picked a pyromancer and the master key, and I've reached to the point after the Taurus Demon. I would really appreciate any tips for a newbie, from what stats to level, what items to pick and where to find them, how to upgrade spells etc. Thank you very much for your time.

    submitted by /u/inkready
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat artorias!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    If I'm being honest the power up attack makes him incredibly difficult

    submitted by /u/Memermanmeme
    [link] [comments]

    Hacker Removed Our Progress

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    It wasn't that big of a blow, my brother and I were merely at Curse Rotted Greatwood. WE WERE having a grand ol' time, he's never played before, but we get invaded with no message, and boom.. opening cutscene. Everything that was picked up is reset. I'm okay with this, early upgrades and souls and whatnot, but I'd have duplicates, and I'm wondering if that will result in a ban?

    submitted by /u/Dusk_23
    [link] [comments]

    What did you name your first character and why?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Mines called Dave :D

    submitted by /u/no-u-great-grand
    [link] [comments]

    Soul Farming

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I beat Gwyndolin for the first time after 2 play throughs and didn't realize it was going to ruin my favorite place to farm (Anor Londo bonfire). What else even comes close?

    submitted by /u/trad480
    [link] [comments]

    Can the game run fine on low end laptops?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    It'd be helpful for me because I got the game.

    submitted by /u/SoftCustomer6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment