• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 A Cool screenshot I took

    Dark Souls 2 A Cool screenshot I took


    A Cool screenshot I took

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    What the hell is wrong with Earthen Peak?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Hi, it's my first time playing Dark Souls 2 and I've got to say: Earthen peak is the least amount of fun I have ever had while playing a Soulsborne game. There is not a single room where you aren't at risk of getting poisoned, not a single one. Why is poison so strong in this game? There are enemies that ambush you and combo you into bleeding, some needing two good hits to give you the bleed status. Flippin" pyromancers that can pull out a super fast explosion move that wrecks your health bar. Every where I went I got ganked, literally everywhere.

    The boss wasn't bad though.

    submitted by /u/Statue-of-a-Deer
    [link] [comments]

    New tattoo! Dark Souls one is new. Bloodborne is couple years old but had some touch up work.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 is the best of series, I’m telling you!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    From a simple new fan of the series who played Demon's Souls and Dark Souls and playing Dark Souls 2 on PS3: Dark Souls 2 is the best of the series. Period. It's perfect balanced game of the series with no BS in between imo. PS: I just met Gavlan! We can sell stuff? R u kidding? My conclusion was evenbefore this!!!

    submitted by /u/sianamak
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 2 but i have to use weapons i found in the area to kill that areas bosses.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Here are the rules:

    1-) I cant use the same weapon for a different areas boss. (let's say i killed Last giant and Pursuer with fire longsword i cannot use that to kill Dragonrider etc.)

    2-) I can use any weapon i want to kill basic mobs/invaders/red phantoms/NPC's. (This means i can use fire longsword in lost bastille but i cannot kill any lost bastille boss with it)

    3-) I cant use any sort of magic. (thÅŸs would make the challenge a lot complicated that its already is so i am gonna avoid magic)

    4-) I can use any ring's and dont have to swap them. (Let's say i killed the ogre in things betwixed and got the stone ring i can use it the whole game)

    5-) I can use same shield on different areas bosses.

    6-) Any consumable is fine.

    7-) I dont have to swap armor for every area.

    8-) I can upgrade and use any weapon i want to go through areas but not to defeat bosses. (if its not from the bosses area) (For example i can use claymore to go through the whole game but i can only defeat Najka with it)

    9-) I can buy weapons from certain NPC's but i can only use those weapons on their areas (Lets say ı bought an Uchigatana from Mcduff i can only use that to kill bastille bosses)

    10-) If there is no weapons i can use at all (which i doubt there wont) i have to use consumables or my bare hands.

    That was the rules so here is how it went(so far):

    Starting:

    I chose Warrior as my starting class the reason behind it is because Warrior starts with 15 strenght and 11 dexterity which we need a lot to use different weapons.

    I also chose Healing wares as my starting gift.

    Right as i started i quickly went to majula and swipe the place clean then i took the morning star and kill maughlin for his set.

    The set he drops gives extra souls (25%?) then i went back to things betwixed and killed the ogre for the stone ring the ring makes us deal extra poise damage which is pretty useful to stunlock stuff.

    Heides tower of flame:

    I quickly went to Dragonrider and made him fall since i didnt had any weapon at all i punched Licia off the cliff.

    The reason behind that is because she invades us late game which is annoying.

    After i killed Licia i went to No man's warf the reason behind this is not to actually go through the are but to take the Sublime bonedust along the way.

    Forest of fallen giants:

    After i leveled up and upgraded my estus i went to forest of fallen giants.

    I quickly grabbed the shortsword which will be replaced with fire longsword pretty soon

    After i went to cardinal tower i quickly bought the blacksmith key and a firebomb from Melentia then i killed the lizard upstairs for 3 titanite shards and went to grab the fire longsword.

    After i picked the sword i made the fragrant skip (15 vig) for 2 twinkling titanites and a fragrant branch of yore.

    After that i went to Cale and get the key and estus shard along the way.

    Then i went back to majula and swipe the mansion clean then i upgraded my estus and went into the trap room and used the pharros lockstone that i got from the mansion to obtain the Chloranty ring and a titanite slab (Yes a slab this early)

    After that i went to kill Last giant and Pursuer with fire longsword.

    After i killed Pursuer i picked up the drangleic set,sword and shield.

    Lost bastille:

    I quickly picked the ember for Mcduff and picked some large titanite shards along the way.

    After that i went to Mcduff and light the torch in his room the reason i did this is because i want the craftmans hammer a really good strength weapon.

    After i got the Craftmans hammer i quickly upgraded it to +2 using the twinkling titanites we got earlier and 1 that i got from the chest.

    After i upgraded my hammer i immediatly went to ruin sentinels and absolutely destroyed them.

    After that i went to Sinner and destroyed her aswell and that is our first great soul!

    After i leveled up i went to No man's warf and picked up the greatsword (an ultra greatsword called greatsword i dont know why) but i actually fatrolled when i equiped it so i removed my bow got a royal soldier ring from warf removed a piece of armor and leveled vitality by 2.

    When i did all those i was able to use the sword without fatrolling and destroyed flexile sentry with it.

    To be continued...

    submitted by /u/Ibretlikkedi
    [link] [comments]

    Shanalotte and I enjoying a day at the Drangleic shore

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Why must you disappoint me like this, brother?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Just played through Earthen Peak and beat the queen

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    I liked it. Very reminiscent of Sen's Fortress which was my favorite DS1 area next to Oolacile and Ash Lake. It was like crossing Sen's and Blighttown together with all the poison.

    The queen was tough until I figured out how to drain the healing poison from the boss room. Then it became a very entertaining fight. Rolling past several spear thrusts, getting hits with my dragon slayer crescent axe, backing away for a few sorcery hits, then finishing the job up close with combustion pyro.

    Also liked Harvest Valley which reminded me of Nightmare Frontier from Bloodborne. I like desolate places like that

    on to the Iron Keep!

    submitted by /u/MoonlitBadlands
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Aldia and finished the game for the first time

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I just beat every boss in the game. It was pretty fun but I gotta admit some of the areas were rather annoying.

    submitted by /u/dwarf_in_a_giant
    [link] [comments]

    I was curious about some things.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    So after about 500 hours (or so) I only just saw this cool giant priestess Petrification Statue right before the gank boss in the Sunken king DLC, has anyone else ever seen it? It's so awesome how many useless but cool things there are in the 2nd game. I can kinda remember more of these in some places, are there any more? and if so, where? (Besides the painting of Nashandra)

    Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/Yoinked_Cock
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the host ban me of his world?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Like I'm trying to farm some sunlight medals why do u summon me for later on get banned of your world I know I can farm sunlight medals in some areas but I prefer the co-op

    submitted by /u/Sc0rpio_711
    [link] [comments]

    Red Lion Warrior Cape

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any to spare? My PvP Build is mostly complete and I was farming this armor as it's one of the few things I still want for it, but since I'm keeping my soul memory low at below 1k range the dificulty is getting kind of ridiculous in order to sucessfully farm it. If you dropped the armor and don't want it, it would really help me :) I'm on PC btw

    In case you don't have the armor I also want to know, can I back up my save and overwrite it to make farming easier without getting banned? Kind of like how you do it for Bloodborne Chalice Dungeon Gems

    submitted by /u/NieD_
    [link] [comments]

    How do I open Pate’s door in Earthen Peak?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Locked door says it can't be opened from this side

    submitted by /u/MoonlitBadlands
    [link] [comments]

    I suck

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    So, few days ago a friend gifted me Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin. I've played it a bit and enjoyed it a lot. But the thing is, I f*cking suck at it. I've been stuck on Forest of the Fallen Giants for 5 hours now. I can get past the forest part but after the big field with the sleeping zombies I die every time. I've seen some of the posts here and some of you guys have probably beat the game 80 times. Are there any tips? (This is my first Dark Souls game and I don't play RPG games so much)

    submitted by /u/lagspike9107
    [link] [comments]

    The old knights can break the pillars in the Old Dragonslayer's arena.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    I need one for help me with the first zone of the iron fortress (forte ferreo) pls

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    nickname: vNoTic_Fal

    submitted by /u/v_NoTic
    [link] [comments]

    Praise the fucking sun. That's DS1, DS2 and BB down. DS3 to come.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Two small questions

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Heya,

    just finished DS1 and going to buy DS2 now. Had a question about the end of the game: Do you instantly start in NG(+) After beating the last boss like in DS1? I missed Gwyndolin in my playthrough and didn't know that after beating gwyn i would instantly be back in the prison. Just wanna make sure if i have to check a boss list or something before i beat the last boss in DS2.

    2nd Question: Is there any broken weapon like the zweihänder/Black Knight Greatsword early on in the game? I got both of them early in DS1 and while they were fun, most bossfights became a faceroll. So i wanna avoid using the best weapon from the start on in DS2.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tenmah7
    [link] [comments]

    How Do You Get To Iron Keep If You Killed Licia Of Lindelt?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I was thinking about this. Licia opens up Huntsman's Copse right? And you go to Harvest Valley from there, from Harvest Valley you go to Earthen Peak and from Earthen Peak you go to Iron Keep to fight Old Iron King. That means you can't get the 4 Lord Souls needed to open Shrine of Winter. So can you not progress anymore until you get 1 million Soul Memory? And btw if you don't know when you have 1 million sm Shrine of Winter opens automatically.

    submitted by /u/Bromomento11
    [link] [comments]

    Best Mod that Changes The Gameplay?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    I've heard augur of darkness is good. But Tales of Drangleic looks promising as well... Which one has the Most changes?

    submitted by /u/MozM-
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods to go above 60 FPS?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    I want to play at 120 or even more. Are there any ways to unlock the FPS cap? 60 FPS doesnt feel smooth enought to me anymore (yes Im spoiled).

    submitted by /u/noobatanything
    [link] [comments]

    Saulden's Welcome (and DS2's poignant bleakness) has touched my heart

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Just discovered DS2 today, after trying the other games in the series.

    This is a unique, shining gem. It's the one example of a non-Miyazaki directed game among its siblings, who seem to stand apart from it. Like the world of DS1, his personality is only a distant echo in the realms of Drangleic. The other games know how to create heavy burdens: sorrow, tragedy, and the irreversibility of hidden things once unleashed. Whether by Blood or by Fire, Nature once corrupted cannot be restored. All that had defined us is coming to an end. There is no time left: for Ashina, for the Hunt, for Lordran, for Lothric.

    On the other hand, DS2 feels like it's in the very middle of things. Drangleic is a land where undead come, but the world beyond seems to be alive. Trade flourishes in Volgen. The cosmos is not yet dead, nor even necessarily dying. The impression one gets from DS1 is that there really are no lands left alive; and as Eileen the Crow says, Yharnam has no humans left, only beasts. But in DS2, it's as if we are given a view into the midst of things; after light has begun its slow descent to dark, but before the undead curse has completely destroyed the world. Various people in DS2 are more chatty than anyone in DS1 was, and the music makes it feel like a very old school RPG. Not as bleak as DS1, it's rather hopeful and fantasy-like. A fairy-tale world of kings & knights, striving against the dark & chaos they know will come. Humans have more or less gotten used to the cycles of the First Flame, and have come to cherish their kingdoms and peoples. A sort of sad and noble Order has settled in over the world. There is much left to fight for.

    This brings me to Saulden. It's unjust to call him Crestfallen II. He is more at peace with everything, in his way. I was quite touched when he said he would pray for my safety. He lives a sort of meaningful purposelessness, like a Buddhist ascetic or one practicing complete emptiness and detachment, merely staying there to offer the Blue Sentinels' aid, or to give advice to passing undead. He can be sad, but when he feels he has harmed the player's sense of hope, he tries to console.

    These things combine to make DS2 feel, truly, like "things betwixt". Deep into the ages of fire, far from the end of all things. DS1's world of gods and their ancient lands has crumbled away with the changing ages & cycles of light, but DS3 is not even a hint on the endless horizon. I feel strangely touched by this, during a difficult point in my own life. It is a beautiful ruby containing much hidden philosophical insight. DS2 needs more love, both as a reminiscence of what Fantasy was before Dark Souls, and a love-letter to its own consoling, sorrowful story, perched on the very edge of the world.

    (and I haven't even left Majula yet ... lmao)

    submitted by /u/Bloodreive
    [link] [comments]

    Flawless Fume Knight CoC NG+7 Posessed Armor Greatbow Only

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment