• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 What is that? What the fuck is that?

    Dark Souls 2 What is that? What the fuck is that?


    What is that? What the fuck is that?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    That's twice now that the game has saved me

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    So, this just happened...

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    NYOOM souls (Credit to /u/ChuckleNuts0 for the OG video)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Picked this bad boy while i was it town, this is gonna be fun but also torture haha! Any decent tips for a starter build and where is best to allocate points?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Finally Done After 65 Hours And 3 Weeks!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Just got Lingering Flame from a Mummy. I didn't even know that was possible!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    There’s a pyromancer that breaks your items?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Some guy in a BoB arena kept spamming it and broke some of my rings, is this an actual thing? If so, that's the shittiest thing I've seen someone do in this game.

    submitted by /u/Tryrunningfatty
    [link] [comments]

    Did I just get peed on by a dying giant wolf?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Did I actually?

    submitted by /u/heseme
    [link] [comments]

    I make the shitty version of SoulsBorne weapons

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    There is some sort of healing glitch that people use in the Arena, anyone explain?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    As title, the other player will freeze for a second and then recover like 200-400 HP.

    The most honorable people in the arena at least do this, bunch of try hards.

    submitted by /u/NRDubZ
    [link] [comments]

    Build Discussion: Twilight Hammer Knight

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    So thinking of a str/hex build with the sacred chime hammer and mace of the insolent for theming like full big hammers, heavy armor all that

    My question is suggestions for good stand in weapons to lead up to that? Since I won't get eitehr wapon till the Undead Crypt which is a fair distance into the game. It'll definitly be a PvE focused build but still

    submitted by /u/Dark_Reaper23
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Coop/ PvP still active?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Im moving this Game a lot more than expected, just made It to the gulch, so... Is the multiplayer still active or os It dead? Ive Heard ppl hate this Game, so idk

    submitted by /u/no-u-great-grand
    [link] [comments]

    Hacker named boi in BoB arena

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    The instant I entered the arena all my equipment broke and my game crashed, my SM is 2,600,000 so be aware if you're in that matchmaking range as well.

    submitted by /u/TheGreatQ-Tip
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 2 and possibly 3 leaked for Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Help again Black Gulch is very hard

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    I need a summon or something I've tried destroying the statues and still die im on ps4 SoTFS if you want to help

    submitted by /u/AbyssalTerra
    [link] [comments]

    To restart or not restart

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    My first souls game was Dark Souls 2 and I played back in 2014. I really loved it but never finished the final boss because I wanted to beat ancient dragon and do the dlc. Then life happened and I dropped off gaming for awhile. Played dark souls remastered on the switch this past few months and beat it and ng+, just had an absolute blast.

    I decided to fire up the old Xbox 360 for some dark souls 2 action and thought I could pick up where I left off, but damn everything feels so foreign now. Starting off in crown of the sunken king with no mechanic recollection is a hot mess.

    The thing is, I generally don't have a ton of time set aside for gaming but will have some extra time on my hands in the coming months.

    If you were in my shoes would it make more sense to just start a new game since everything will feel like new, or just take a few hours to remember the mechanics and beat the dlc, ancient dragon, and dlc and then start a fresh ng+?

    submitted by /u/Fliphkd71
    [link] [comments]

    This game makes me love it, and hate it at the same time. What's your favorite parts/area of the game?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    I just finished my first playthrough. As a sorceror, which is my first finish with a sorceror in any of the DS games. I loved it! The world is pretty good, but the variety in everything is wonderful! I wanted to run the DLCs but I struggled with 2 of them too much as a sorceror so I feel its time to start a melee character. What kind of suggestions do you guys have for a seasoned DS veteran build wise? I'm looking for stat investment, weapons early/late game, armor, shields or lack of, and upgrade paths that could be fun to try.

    submitted by /u/SteveO12315068
    [link] [comments]

    I started a Use What You See item randomizer run

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    It started as just an item randomzier run. And fairly quickly tunred into Use What You See because I wanted a challenge. I did take some liberties with the rules. And I used the "See" part literally to help me out a bit. This part is super long and I'll be playing in the future to conitnue this! I hope you like this if you check it out.

    https://youtu.be/cCuoEQJALO4

    submitted by /u/Dyn_Lax
    [link] [comments]

    The shrine of winter door

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    How much soul memory do I need to open this door without defeating the 4 bosses

    submitted by /u/BargainBinCaptainT
    [link] [comments]

    Physical defense doesn't matter ? ---------- Something doesn't add up

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Hi there!

    Got another question related to Dark Souls 2 PVP.

    But something here doesn't quite make sense to me.

    Had a discussion with someone and they mentioned basically that physical defense doesn't really matter.

    To elaborate, these were the statements:

    1. Ring of Steel Protection doesn't do anything. Don't equip it.

    And I believe this is common knowledge. But I'm not entirely 100% sure of the reasoning.

    The second statement was, if you use Hexes (and I do, ie Scraps of Life) and you have a free ring slot, use the Dark Clutch ring.

    Their reasoning was that the increase in dark by 8%%

    overcomes the Physical, Strike, Slash and thrust (physical damage) you take.

    And the reasoning was that physical defense really doesn't matter.

    Here's where something doesn't add up for me personally.

    I find that shields with less than 100% physical resistance have huge shortcomings.

    As an example, so while the Rebel Shield gives you nearly 90% on every element, it'll give you only about 70% physical resistance.

    Whereas a Defender Shield will give you 100% physical defense but about 60-70% on every element.

    But when testing these shields for years, the Defender Shield, despite its lower elemental resistances compared to the Rebel Shield is a far more useful shield in PVP.

    But if physical defense doesn't matter how does the same logic not apply to shields?

    And I fully understand that these things are subjective and dependent on a person's playstyle but I personally find the Defender's Shield one of the best shields in the game. Because that 100% physical resistance along with that 60-70% elemental resistance is far more useful than 75% physical resistance and 90% in all elements.

    submitted by /u/Dracomies
    [link] [comments]

    Loyce or Black Gulch?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    I just started and I'm stuck on no-mans wharf but I don't know how to coop so if someone could help me coop and help in no man's I will be very thankful

    submitted by /u/Incognito12765
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment