• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Go on… It's on the cheap for you.

    Dark Souls 2 Go on… It's on the cheap for you.


    Go on… It's on the cheap for you.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    The sickest foo of Drangleic (Not OC)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Good spawn

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Quite possibly the best looking face I've made in the Soul's series

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    This is probably the best way to reach Sad Smelter Demon boss I have found.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Lore theory: Chloanne is not Lenigrast's daughter

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    First of all, I am certain that Lenigrast believes Chloanne is his daughter. No need to belabor that.

    Let me just share some observations and let discerning readers decide for themselves

    Lenigrast

    1. Seems to be from Volgen but disdains travel:

    A man ought to labour with his feet planted firmly in the earth Not roam around like you flirtatious vagabonds. The scoundrel's name is Gilligan, and he's infamous in our home town. 

    2. is hollow, and therefore has a relatively unreliable memory.

    3. says of his daughter:

    you're worse than my reckless daughter. Don't spend your whole life in transit My witless daughter finally came home. Just as oblivious as she's always been. My girl knows her stones, but she's always out prancing about. 

    4. Is locked out of his shop because:

    somebody's gone and locked the door. 

    Chloanne

    1. says she "was born in a land to the west, Volgen."

    2. is not hollow; appears youthful. However, she also has gaps in her memory, which she seems to attribute to something other than hollowing-

    3. Describing Drangleic in general and Harvest Valley in particular:

    "many kingdoms have risen and fallen on this very spot. Each like a great flame, that turns to soot. Maybe that's why people don't remember much about the past…" 

    4. says, of Lenigrast:

    He sort of looks like my father. He's a blacksmith, too, you see. 

    5. says, of her father:

    The poor man's such a worrywort. But… he wouldn't follow me out here, would he? 

    6. When you walk away from her without exiting her menu, says:

    Oi! Mind your manners! 

    Laddersmith Gilligan

    1. describes his origins as:

    Huh? No, I wasn't born here. I'm from a wee bit… I'm from a wee bit out west, that's all. 

    2. Describing Drangleic in general and Harvest Valley in particular:

    …Long ago, when this very land was called something else… …We say Drangleic now, but… …Countless kingdoms have risen and fallen on this very spot…

    3. When you walk away from him without exiting his menu, say:

    Oi! Where're you off to now! 

    Allow me to pose a question here: If Chloanne is not Lenigrast's daughter, surely someone must be. Too much ado is made of Lenigrast's absentee daughter for it to not have a payoff.

    Is there a female character who:

    • Is witless, or (synonymously) deranged?

    • Practices a vagabond lifestyle?

    • Trades in stones?

    This last may be asking too much of the lore, but...

    • has a definite connection to Lenigrast?

    Merchant Hag Melentia

    1. Does not specify her origins.

    2. practices a vagabond lifestyle:

    Poor folk like myself had nary a place to sleep. That's why I keep all me things right with me. It's high time that I pick up and move. 

    3. Sells lockstones and lifegems, each describes as a "stone" in their lore text.

    4. Sells Lenigrast's Key, which was presumably required to lock Lenigrast's shop in the first place.

    submitted by /u/DownshiftedRare
    [link] [comments]

    I have a stupid theory about what Vendrick brought back

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I think the the thing he brought back from the land of the giants was probably a dark sigil. The golems have a big black circle in the middle that needs to be filled with soul much like the undead. If i interpreted the lore right there wasnt a lot of the undead curse before the march to giant land. That would also explain why Nashadra specifically that land of the giants to bring the curse to drangleic.

    Note: if this is impossible please tell me also im bad at spelling sorry.

    submitted by /u/notgre
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 Worth to buy it?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    So i firstly played Dark Souls 1 (Remastered) and after that i played dark souls 3 because my friends told me Dark Souls 2 is "bad" now i ask this sub if its worth to buy Dark Souls 2 now.

    submitted by /u/3NES
    [link] [comments]

    is it rare for 2 desert sorceress to drop the lingering dragoncrest ring back to back?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    So I have long put off playing DS2 due to so many negative reviews....

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I finally picked up SotFS a week ago and while the first few days I was questioning why I even did that to myself while adjusting to the whole rolling not being effective until you level ADP But through this game I've learned to parry and do other things I've never done in any of the others tbh lmao. I wish they'd remake it with PS5 graphics and all the DLC because contrary to many people's beliefs this is now my second favorite one behind blood borne. I'm currently fighting my way through shaded woods and the iron castle or whatever but I remember I almost gave up at the ruin sentinels it took me about 12 effigies and days to beat them I am firmly convinced those have been the hardest to defeat since starting. Lmk what you guys thought about that fight or if there's something else that gave you lots of trouble. I'm a heavy str build using a +9 raw blue moon great sword.

    submitted by /u/professorpounds420
    [link] [comments]

    Best IA in the video games ._.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    After years, Platinum at last!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I got unbanned after 6 years of softban!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    So happy for this community that's still big enough to find someone for 1v1, and jolly cooperation!

    submitted by /u/Leekos
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Mundane

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    After getting platinum on my current character, I would like o try a mundane character. What would be the best starting class? At first, I thought cleric because it starts with the highest SL, but that 3 end though... it seems explorer has the most even stats, with the lowest stats at 5. Also, btw, this is all pve, and on version 1.00 because I can't update my game :(.

    Also, about mundane scaling, does it scale with all of your stats if they are all equal, or only one? And any mundane weapon recommendations? (I'm on version 1.00, so I think santeirs is pretty OP)

    submitted by /u/Fateddy_
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Keep?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    How did this castle sink into the ground when... you take a lift up to it?

    submitted by /u/ACrispyHobo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a small Discord server for PS3 DS1/DS2?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Look no further! Please feel free to hop in and engage in some jolly PVE/PVP. We are also running a server image contest!

    https://discord.gg/Bu39Am95

    submitted by /u/Insamiti
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the Rotten

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Pretty simple boss fight. Just rolled away from his blade. Used great fireball pyromancy and my dragon slayer axe. Beat it first attempt. The run up was harder with 3 invaders + the poison spitting statues.

    I now have all 4 of the lord souls and met the giant creature in the primal bonfire. Where do I go now?

    submitted by /u/MoonlitBadlands
    [link] [comments]

    Alas, nothing happened

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    So i keep seeing this and i just got the kings ring in the undead crypt. i found the king and when i walk up to his body it says examine but.. Alas, nothing happened did i miss something or should i have something by now?

    submitted by /u/johnbizzy-210
    [link] [comments]

    I'm finally finished. Honestly not as long as I thought but still long enough. (I also defeated every boss,including dlc, at least once alone without help). Really happy rn.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Cale the Cartographer missing?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    So, as the title states, Cale the Cartographer is missing. I don't know why or where he went, I've killed all the skeletons, checked back at his original spawn point (in the Forest of the Fallen Giants), and reloaded my game. I'm doing Navlaan's quest line and he just, vanished. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/W1ldCxrdWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the Ancient Dragon on my first ever attempt

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    I've heard a lot about how this boss is bullshit, and it is in one way, but he just kinda stood there and let me poke him until he flies up and breathes fire, and by then I'm under his tail in the safe zone. Only time the boss is bullshit is when he breathes fire when his tail is off the platform, but then you just need to heal.

    To be honest I'm feeling very smug right now, but now I remember that I died to the Twin Dragonriders.

    submitted by /u/CadeLaFrance
    [link] [comments]

    Am I underleveled/undergeared for Pursuer or just shit at the game?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    This post is both the question above and me asking for some tips to kill him.

    I've attempted this guy some many times that all the outside enemies have despawned. And the most hits I've got on him were 3.

    I'm around level 45, with 12 Dex, 20 strength, and 96 agility. I'm using a Broadsword +4 and have about 400 physical defense. I've tried using the ballistas but I'm just awful at parries in this DS game.

    My main problem is constantly running out of stamina. I have to roll every time he uses the "slash, shield bash, slam" and can rarely build up enough stamina to attack. His others attacks just give me no window to strike.

    submitted by /u/DarkFury765
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment