• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 450+ Banediggers and 65 Smooth & Silky Stones later, I got the 30 Sunlight Medals for my last achievement

    Dark Souls 2 450+ Banediggers and 65 Smooth & Silky Stones later, I got the 30 Sunlight Medals for my last achievement


    450+ Banediggers and 65 Smooth & Silky Stones later, I got the 30 Sunlight Medals for my last achievement

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    That mf backhanded me

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Thanks to u/spartanx69 I finally got all loyce souls!!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Why DS2 is a great game

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Honestly I love the power stance mechanic, even if it has a lower fan base than DS3, I can not dual wield grand lances plain and simple. These things are my babies and man oh man do they hit like a truck. Had some fun in Belfry Luna dueling some people there! Should be more fun once I get more of the pvp duel areas unlocked!

    submitted by /u/komodo16
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Scholar Version: Hacker called "Donnie" invades at Belfry Luna, SM: 1 mil

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Hacks: Can't be damaged

    Just a quick heads up for fellow bearers of the curse.

    Edit: And he always tried to cast a miracle in my vicinity for some reason. I alt f4 -ed out just to be sure he doesn't corrupt my game.

    submitted by /u/StraightOuttaOlaphis
    [link] [comments]

    The Imperfect

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    1. I'm not sure if this belongs entirely into the DS2 subreddit, since it expands into DS1 and DS3 too, but since it mostly is about the Imperfect I guess this was the best choice for now.

    2. It's possible this theory has already been explored before, relatively likely actually, I didn't do any research.


    I think the Imperfect in fact not only resemble, but ARE the undead dragon skeletons from Izalith. (why they're in Shulva now is another topic, maybe this part of Shulva was once the dragon skeleton area in Izalith, or they were brought there.) They are attempts of re-growing dragons from these skeletons, they have a similar moveset, drop dragon scales and petrified dragon bones, and they are clearly not fully-formed creatures, being basically just these hind parts with a misshapen head directly attached, no wings, no arms, not even a real neck. Their tails look exactly like these of the Izalith dragon skeletons, except for being covered in black substance. They also share similarities to the Pus of Men in DS3, in being misshapen dragon like things, being covered in a weirdly moving tar-like substance, and having some sticking-out spikes on their back areas. I've been thinking that the Pus of Men are attempts of Dragons to return (with a very unpleasant outcome, even more unpleasant than the Imperfect). For Shulva, I'd almost say they had some help, considering what Aldia did and how dragons were worshipped in Shulva. That's why the Imperfect are less horrible than the Pus of Men, they're not "perfect" but they have some decent shape nonetheless. The Pus of Men are totally out of control though, just rabid "dragon spores" with barely any shape and with extreme aggression.

    Again, sorry if this is already found somewhere else (possibly in more detail and more clearly worded), it's just something I came up with after almost not sleeping and fighting some of these beasts in overtired state.

    submitted by /u/AcheronSpike
    [link] [comments]

    I BEAT FUME KNIGHT!!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    For some reason, I decided to fight him even when I hadn't beaten all 4 Old Ones left, so I wasn't even at Drangleic Castle yet. Despite that, I was able to beat him with my +10 Channeler's Trident! It took me like 20 tries and I feel so good right now! I can see why he's considered so hard!

    submitted by /u/Pizzapancake1
    [link] [comments]

    [SotFS][XB1] Can someone help me with Sir Alonne?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    I've tried him numerous times using different strategies and still can't take him down.

    Looking for a little assistance to bring him down.

    I'm SM 8.1M. I've got the name engraved ring. However after that I have no idea how to get help for this guy.

    I'll be playing in about an hour from this post. If you can help message me on Xbox live: ehsteve12

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ehsteve12
    [link] [comments]

    Melfia Mimic

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Can you believe that in 800 hours I've never done a powerstance playthrough?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    It just never sounded fun to me. The whole double-greatsword thing just seemed so stupidly ridiculous to me. But I broke down and tried a quick and dirty Handaxe build, and....it's actually a LOT of fun.

    Do you guys have a favorite powerstance combo? Are there good early weapons that you could use the entire game? For example, the handaxes I can easily upgrade to bandit axe, or battleaxe, or even dragonslayer axe as I acquire them.

    What do you guys think about powerstance? Fun? Stupid? Good? Bad?

    submitted by /u/SirCowdog
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 2 is one of the unique games ever created.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    If I could edit the title, It would be: Ds2 is one of the most unique games ever created.

    There's too many goat titles to play.

    And fairly this is a subjective opinion. And any game deserves its parise of being an outstanding piece of media to experience. Granted it has its fair flaws like any thing else that exists and that's okay.

    There's so much ground to cover about this game its unreal.

    Draneglic it self one of the most enjoyable maps I've ever had the pleasure to play in. IMO Draneglic even contests how its experience vs a Rockstar map, TES maps, fallout, Zelda, etc.

    Playing through has this werid 6th generation feel to it on the orginal copes that I outright love about it.

    The art direction of this game and how it synergies with raw gameplay exploration is something S Tier about this game. I totally forgot how much is explorable in the forest gaint fortress, due to how well the environment blends it self together. The lost Bastille has some the some satisfying serects for a keen eye, so well designed that most of them can discovered without any guides alone, yet some so cryptic.

    Look I have alot to say but im busy beating this game again.

    submitted by /u/jayenatior
    [link] [comments]

    The Alonne Captain has a special backstab animation, at least with a greatsword

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    What stats shiuld i invest in?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Im doing a pure melee build and my current weapon is the greatsword (im two handing it) i have about 25 points invested in str, dex, vig, adp, end, and another stat which increases poise (i forgot the name). I was just wondering should i keep investing in all of them or should i stop investing in some of these?

    submitted by /u/PeacflBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for nonstop switching target camera?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    So I love the souls games and have beat all of them. I'm doing my second play through of SOTFS and most my deaths are from the camera literally switching target to target every time there is more than one enemy even without me touching the corresponding analog stick. I've tried looking at the settings and nothing is working I've literally stopped using the lock on every time there is more than one enemy but that also causes problems in avoiding hits or successful blocks.

    i know it's basically a meme that gravity and camera are the worst bosses but I've never had Ds1 or 3 toggle this much between targets throwing my attacks and character off causing me to get hit this much, it's very infuriating at times.

    submitted by /u/Consistent-Ad-9153
    [link] [comments]

    The skeleton. Didn't give up.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    How to use Climax at SL1.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Recently i came across Ymfah's 1 Int sorcerer build.

    He uses a raw blueflame with some stat boosting gear and uses Crystal soul spear.

    That video lead me thinking "what if we can do the same thing but with Climax?" so here i am.

    Deprived

    6 on all stats

    Magic DOES work with attunement slot gear tested with southern ritual band +1 with fireballs

    So what do we need? Climax needs 30 int 47 faith and 4 attunement slots and we have 6 on all stats so how do we use it?

    first attunement slots:

    We get 3 from southern ritual band +2 which can be obtained by killing najka on ng+ by using a bonfire ascetic but we still need 1 more black witchs hat gives 1 more attunement slot which can be obtained from royal sorcerer Navlaan (you need to be hollow and complete his questline)

    Second int and faith requirements:

    Luckily for us there is an option to lower a spells requirements this can be done by using Skeptic's spice for faith and Simpletons's spice for int.

    Simpleton's spice can be farmed from Belfry sol area by using a bonfire ascetic you can get 3 per ascetic.

    Skeptic's spice can be farmed from Belfry luna area by using a bonfire ascetic you can get 3 per ascetic.

    So thats 7 runs for Simpleton's (counting the first run) and 13 runs for Skeptic's.

    Now to farm bonfire ascetics:

    You can easily farm bonfire ascetics in Aldias keep area firstly unpetrify the hollow (there is 2 of them 1 gives 2 ascetics and other gives herbs and elizabeth mushrooms so its definetly worth unpetrifying the other one too) and kill it this will give us 2 bonfire ascetics now go to the first bonfire and burn an ascetic (Aslatiel will invade again i do NOT recommend you fight him because he can one shot you. You can despawn him by going to the long corridor) then kill the hollow again and get 2 more ascetics repeat this until you have enough.

    So we can only spice our Climax until it has 10 on each stat.

    So how do we boost our int and faith?

    Firstly we can eat Blackweed balm for +5 int for 45 seconds and Goldenfruit balm for +5 faith for 45 seconds.

    That makes our int and faith stats 11 which means we can use Climax! but how do we get enough faith to use a chime?

    The only one none headgear armor that gives a faith boost which is is agdaynes cuffs which gives +1 faith which makes our faith stat 12!

    We can use the Clerics sacred chime without cuffs which only requires 10 faith but has 191 ar with dark infusion which is pretty low.

    Unfortunetly for us Clerics sacred chime is the ONLY chime we can properly use so you dont even need agdaynes cuffs.

    Balms can be farmed from sunken king dlc from the ballsack enemies.

    And thats it with this setup you can use Climax at sl1 its amazing that this game allows us to use strongest spells on sl1.

    Goodluck on Darklurker lmao.

    submitted by /u/Ibretlikkedi
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting Fume with 6 adp

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    My spirit is broken and I no longer have a will to live...

    submitted by /u/Jector3
    [link] [comments]

    I came across the icon behind loading screen while playing and when trying to get a screenshot it became dark,I get it contrast set and i saw it again.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Covenant Help

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    I'm currently platniuming the entire souls series and need help with a few items from Dark Souls 2.

    it requires me to get rank 3 in:

    1. The Blue Sentinel covenant
    2. The Heir of the Sun covenant
    3. The Brotherhood of Blood covenant
    4. The Pilgrims of the Dark covenant

    and to do that I must grind for:

    1. 500 Tokens of Fidelity
    2. 30 Sunlight medals
    3. 500 Tokens of Spite
    4. All 3 Events

    What is the fastest/easiest way to acquire all of these

    submitted by /u/ayymacvey
    [link] [comments]

    bell keeper set

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    hey, anyone out there have a bell keeper set that theyre willing to drop me? DM me if so.

    submitted by /u/dafotia
    [link] [comments]

    Men do cry.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    i found myself in an endlessly horrible situation
    im at tseldora and it seems to be the worst area possible
    i'm arachnophobic and im panicking, when a single "ordinary" spider jumps out of nowhere all my muscles contract, i know i can beat them easily but i always put health in top priority so i always try to avoid useless fights, but it's inevitable, they're all in my way, and they took 1/6 of my hp even when i'm slashing them, is there anyway to make this easier? im playing the original ds2 cuz i thought it would be better the classic version. torch is useless and im desperate

    submitted by /u/fucadekiwi
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion, what’s the hardest boss of the vanilla game (no DLC’s)

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Just curious what's the general consensus on this, the only one that gave me a hard time was Velstad and dark lurker

    submitted by /u/ApollyonTheCruel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment