• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Young hollow, give us your answer..

    Dark Souls 2 Young hollow, give us your answer..


    Young hollow, give us your answer..

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    POV: you have no Xbox live and you’re farming for sunlight medals

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Scary OIK (Flames of Old Mod by Stayd)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    I like adaptability as a mechanic

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I used to think adaptability is such a bullshit mechanic that you have to pour points into just to play the game without immense frustration.

    However, this run I tried playing a tank run using the drangleic shield and only pouring into VIG/END/VIT and some strength after I wanted to use the Greatshield. Didn't put anything into adaptability and I was surprised how effective this build was. I barely died.

    Coming from a recent run on DS3 I actually realize that adaptability is a pretty good mechanic. In DS3 you have to put points into endurance and vitality (and strength) in order to use shields effectively. But rolling you can do from the start with massive iframes. And rolling is actually much better than shields. So the game sort of pushes you to play one way (roll around spamming R1) by making every other option very suboptimal.

    On the other hand, this run on DS2 has been amazing and really fun. Its a good idea to keep OP dodges behind a substantial stat cost. This is maybe an unpopuilar opinion even here but yeah

    submitted by /u/braiman02
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat the first Pursuer fight solo. Later I ended up beating the Dragonrider (before finding out about the Cathedral Of Blue) then later went and got my ass handed to me at No-Mans Wharf

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Darklurker Theme Metal Cover

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I did it!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    I know, that these posts are basically useless and almost noone looks at them, but since this morning I was trying to beat Fume knight, and I did it just now! And holy hell, that guy is nerve wracking for me. That stab the ground and release fire orbs got me almost everytime, I am a trash at dodging that, but I don't need to anymore, not until NG+ at least!

    submitted by /u/Dom1gg
    [link] [comments]

    After 65 hours of pain and happiness, today i got the platinum for Dark Souls 2!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    What your favorite armour in the whole game? Mine is The Alva set its problably the best looking armour out of any game ive ever played it love at first sigth lemme tell you.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Short clip from my COC fist only run, PRAISE THE OLD SUN RING \[T]/

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Life Gems in Real life!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Agility cap for I-Frames, Skeletons?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the agility cap for max I-Frames? Going with a magic build and i need those sweet sweet rolls fresh from the oven. "Hollow" at ya boi!......ill see myself out.

    submitted by /u/ThexMarauder
    [link] [comments]

    Can you bonfire executioner's chariot?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    I want to buy infinite red eye orbs and I heard tichy sells unlimited of them in ng+. Is that true and if so will a bonfire work?

    submitted by /u/B00tybu77ch33ks
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite DLC Weapon?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    These are my four favorite, which do you like best? If your fav weapon isn't here leave it in the comment.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SunBro_N8
    [link] [comments]

    I finally defeated the fume knight and with his soul I got the bigass-greatsword, it took me like 50 tries and I had to leveled up about 30 times, but it was worth it. ( 10/10 for this boss )

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    How to not face people in arenas?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    There's this stupid fucker named gaunter o dimm in arenas and he just crashes your game every time with some insane amount of lightning bolts cheat.

    In ds3 you can block somebody on steam and not have to interact with them. Is there a similar thing for ds2?

    submitted by /u/Panda_1245
    [link] [comments]

    Tier list

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Lore Question

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    I was listening to Lucatiel talk about her brother in Mirrah, and that he was taken and probably taken "here". Where is here? Is this world just like hell or purgatory, and mirrah was their home in the world? I'm assuming everyone here has died and then they're fighting for their own existence via consuming souls, but I don't know.

    submitted by /u/Alarmed_Cranberry381
    [link] [comments]

    Weird network Bug

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Weird network Bug

    https://preview.redd.it/nwyj3ecm67t61.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=4539b5cbc9995b42443c32d5bae0bcfac1cf2302

    Hey gals and guys!

    Three days ago I started having this irritating bug. I start the game and connect to the servers like usual, but as soon as I start playing I get this message saying I'm disconnected from online play. If I log out and in again, I stay connected for about a minute and then this message pops up again :/

    I'm playing the Steam Version, clean install, and have never used any mods/trainers/hacks.

    Does anyone know what may be the cause? Is there a Fix?

    submitted by /u/olsiiv
    [link] [comments]

    Worst boss?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Just curious

    submitted by /u/DrOliveBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Oh... My... God. I absolutely love the Shrine of Amana.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    So I just finished the Shrine of Amana level and I'm blown away. The atmosphere is unlike anything I've ever witnessed in a Souls game. The singing, the lights, the eerie beauty of it all; almost everything about it is truly breathtaking. The only downside about it is the boss, but it doesn't diminish the rest of the level for me. In its entirety: the Shrine of Amana is a wholly different experience, feel and location that was constructed and visualized to a degree that I have yet to see before. It was truly a remarkable delight to behold.

    submitted by /u/Celeborn2001
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most cancerous possible build?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    I wanna get my 500 bob wins. I am not above using anything, no matter how cheap it is.

    I got 9 spell slots, 50 vigor, 42/42 int/faith. Any buffs you'd recommend? I'm looking at denial/numbness/sacred oath (which one do you think is better).

    Also just got both of the illusory rings. Do you think they're worth using, do they bring noticeable advantage?

    submitted by /u/Panda_1245
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Aldia

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Why does he choose to fight you at the end of the game. He encourages you to meet his brother, and you give Vendrick mercy by killing him. You also kill Nashandra, whom is responsible for Vendrick's fall and subsequent hollowing. So unless if Aldia really just wanted the throne(which seems out of character) why does he fight you?

    submitted by /u/DerpyNachoZ
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I finished killing Nashandra and now I'm just exploring areas that I missed. I came upon the Black Gulch primal bonfire (something I missed at first) and lit it. I met that mass of... thing after he exploded out of the primal bonfire. Up ahead, there was this white orb that I touched and that transported me to this chamber with circling statues. There is a door at the end of the chamber that I just can't open. I think I finished the main game, but is there something I missed? How do I open that door?

    Also, I'm playing SotFS on the PS4.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/PotatoePotahhtoe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment