• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Guess I could lay of the Estus 😞

    Dark Souls 2 Guess I could lay of the Estus ��


    Guess I could lay of the Estus ��

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    [Video Proof] We all thought it was impossible, but I finally did it! That's right. In NG++, I finally managed to get killed by Jabba.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    This area gives me CONIPTIONS

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Ive been doing a shield only run on DS2, and this is how it currently feels doing so.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Musty

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Just one more munch before death

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Having trouble with The Lost Sinner fight (360)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    First of all, the bonfire in sinner's rise sucks. Second, I am using a strength build with a mace +4 and the blacksmith hammer, she is dodging all of my attacks because my range is shit and my attacks are slow. I really need tips on how to beat her if anyone has some advice.

    submitted by /u/Logan_McConaghie
    [link] [comments]

    Lol

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    how to get to the old iron king?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I've got 3 great souls and I know the old iron king is the last one I need but I have no idea where to find him, any directions?

    submitted by /u/Kawalski324
    [link] [comments]

    I don't have to infuse weapons to buff them right?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    I'm going for a 40/60 Dex/Faith build right now and I noticed the Black Steel Katana loses a lot of AR if I go Lightning with it.

    Is it better to just keep it uninfused and still buff it with Sunlight Blade or whatever?

    submitted by /u/XcomNewb
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions about the game's ending(s)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    [Major spoilers, of course. This will also be a very long post.]

    So I just defeated Aldia and with that I have now seen both of the game's endings. That said, I have some questions. I really enjoy the lore of the Dark Souls games (although I have only played the first two) and the theories people make about it but honestly a lot of it flies over my head.

    On my playthrough I understood the general gist of the plot, but it kind of ended out of nowhere. I completely missed the Emerald Herald on my way to the Throne of Want and combining that with the fact that I had already defeated the Throne Watcher and Defender on my first visit to the throne, I had no idea why Nashandra was there, what her deal was and why the game was ending. Reading about things after the fact made it a bit clearer but I still have some questions.

    Firstly, what does Nashandra want to achieve?

    I understand that she was unable to obtain Vendrick's soul and so she coaxed the Bearer of the Curse into seeking the Great Souls and the Giant's Kinship so they could become what she wanted from Vendrick. What I don't understand is why she wanted us to do this. If Nashandra defeated the Bearer of the Curse, what would she have done with the souls they collected? Did she want to link the fire, or allow it to fade and bring about the Age of Dark? Upon defeating Nashandra, the Bearer of the Curse can claim the throne and presumably do either of those things themselves. But if she wanted the Age of Dark, which seems the most likely, why guide the Bearer of the Curse at all? The flame will eventually fade if it isn't linked, after all. Or was her motivation just "I NEED THE SOULS SO I CAN HAVE UNLIMITED POWER!" and I'm reading into it way too much?

    Secondly, what do Vendrick and Aldia want the Bearer of the Curse to do?

    Through Vendrick's dialogue in his memory, it seems quite clear he wanted to "inherit fire, and harness the Dark", but what exactly does he mean by this? You can't link the fire and bring about an Age of Dark, as the two are at odds to one another. Vendrick's ultimate goal was the find a way for his people to escape the undead curse, but neither of those two options achieve that (presumably; the Age of Dark is quite vague in what it would bring about). Aldia seems to be more passive. He attempted to conquer the curse, but failed. Throughout the story, his only role is to discuss the nature of the curse with the Bearer, as though priming them to make their own choice when they reach the Throne of Want. But then, why does he fight the player? Because video game, or does he not want the Bearer of the Curse to make a certain decision?

    My best answer to the desires of Vendrick and Aldia is that they wanted to break the undead curse, but ultimately failed. They give power and guidance to the Bearer of the Curse in the hope that they will abandon the cycle of linking the fire, to seek something more permanent (which coincidentally is one of the choices you can make at the end of the game). Vendrick's Blessing seems to make the Bearer of the Curse either immune to the effects of the curse, or dramatically more resistant to it (the crowns prevent hollowing). This would theoretically buy the Bearer as much time as they needed to find a cure that could work for more than just one person.

    So that was a massive cluster of all the questions floating around in my head (apologies), but does anyone have any answers for those main questions?

    submitted by /u/ConicalMug
    [link] [comments]

    I hate fighting the Covetous Demon

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    While I have never died to this despicable abomination he does seem to ALWAYS get a hit on me! He even got me with the Nom Noms! Little did he know that I have been playing Dark Souls PvP for years so weapon swapping is nothing for a pimp. But yeah I hate fighting this disgusting, puss filled marshmallow and he always seems to touch me during our encounters and it ALWAYS grosses me out! That's a lot of always, but you know what they say: once a ho always, and hos never close they stay open like hallways...Covetous Demon is a ho, a nasty 1cent ho! The end.

    submitted by /u/SunBro_N8
    [link] [comments]

    No Mans Wharf

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    If anyone wants to help me get through this bi*** of an area let me know I need some help :(

    submitted by /u/BixbyTheGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 2 healing in a nutshell

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Pyromancer

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    I decided to reallocate my stats on my first play through of this game. I would like to go more pyromancer. What would be a good stat layout to get the max out of my pyromancies. My glove is already at highest level so I know that's a big part of it. I'd love to hear some ideas of what y'all have done!

    submitted by /u/Dasykes13
    [link] [comments]

    Scythe for hexer/dex build

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I want to incorporate a scythe into my build, but I'm not sure which one. I've seen people recommend the dark scythe of nahr alma, is it any good?

    submitted by /u/Truffle36
    [link] [comments]

    Fun build for a first playthrough?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    I've beaten the original Dark Souls and DS3, so I'm a pretty competent player. I've tried playing DS2 before and bounced off of it. There a lot of things that are different about it and I'm not sure what build to go with.

    I'm leaning toward a Dex build with the Mirrah greatsword atm but I'm not sure yet. Dual wield powerstance builds also seem cool. And I also am interested in hybrid melee/magic builds.

    What's your favorite build for PVE and why?

    (Also would be best if it's something viable and fun early on, not relying too much on late game gear)

    submitted by /u/DireDistress1911
    [link] [comments]

    Within an inch of my Life...Literally!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    I have to level up 14 times to cast a single miracle

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Newbie here. I've barely put an hour into this game. I've just beat the dragonrider (or I guess he beat himself) and I wanted to get some miracles from the priestess chick, but it turns out that with my starting class (warrior) I have to level my faith 8 levels and my attunement 6 levels. What the hell?! I just want some damn healing!

    submitted by /u/CadeLaFrance
    [link] [comments]

    Just found this guy in the Crown of the Sunken king dlc. Does he have a name or some kind of lore? hes just soooo cute.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Any way to receive the achievement of benhart of jugo?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Hi Guys. I'm on my way to Platin the last soul game right now. Benhart accidentally died as a phantom with the boulders. I brought him to every other boss possible and he survived there. I went to the memory later on and killed the giant with him as well. For some reason the achievement didn't pop up when I talked to him. So I decided to kill him in the memory.

    Is there any way to still receive his achievement or just NG+?

    submitted by /u/Herbsen24
    [link] [comments]

    Velstadt and Raime finish what they started

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    First run

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Hi everyone today i started my first run on ds2, I have played all the other souls so I'm not totally a casul, any tips to start off well?

    First death: low hp, defense with the shield raised, 60% defense of the shield. I love how dark souls remember you are a fragile hollow...

    submitted by /u/celendir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment