• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 DID IT BOISSSS!! Finally beat my first SOULS GAME!!

    Dark Souls 2 DID IT BOISSSS!! Finally beat my first SOULS GAME!!


    DID IT BOISSSS!! Finally beat my first SOULS GAME!!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    After five years of playing this game, I'm still learning something new. Did you know, if you obtain the required souls to get access to Drangleic castle without defeating all four old ones, the Emerald Harold has different dialogue at the gate?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Finally got it.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Am I out of my mind or is this just darksouls 2

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Is it just me but everything is different like partying rolling dodging like my character is taking forever to do anything I'm not fat rolling either I've played ds3 and 1 is darksouls 2 just that different

    submitted by /u/littlegol
    [link] [comments]

    It is time (sorry if it’s hard to see some)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Need help with a super hard boss I can’t beat

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Please help, I keep trying and I can't beat the ridiculously op covetous demon. I'm a soul level 94 and can't beat it. It does too much damage, has insanely fast and strong attacks, and has a tanky health bar. My bandit axe+4 can't beat it. Tips?

    submitted by /u/ToasterBath53
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite weapon?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    My favorite weapon is the Red Iron Twinblade. High dps and speed. (first post)

    submitted by /u/DrOliveBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who feels bad for needing to kill the optional bosses?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Im collecting the giant souls and, for some reason I can't bring myself to fight the ancient dragon, I definitely need to because I want to battle Vendrick for his soul, but I just can't bring myself to do it cause the dragon does not attack me. I will feel like a piece of shit for killing it. The same goes for Vendrick, I don't wanna kill him but I want to make the king's shield. I don't know how to feel better about it and don't know what to do. I hope im not the only one.

    submitted by /u/xd_HackMan
    [link] [comments]

    Huge shoutout to Acastorenca "Sorry if I misspelled that". Who saw me struggling to get through Earthen Peak to the Baneful Queen when they invaded me.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    This absolute legend, watched me finally make it through the level to the boss fog wall. Cheered me on, then rolled through the poison vases to kill himself instead of slaying me. I toast my glass to you my friend!

    Edit: Christ on a bike, I stopped to make this post at the boss fog wall. And he invaded me again, and once again, ran through the poison vases and killed himself! This is why I love the souls community.

    submitted by /u/AmIEvilEval
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my buidl please: Strength and Pyromancy, bellow you can see the stats and loudout so far this thing destroys in pvp and pve.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Jolly Cooperation Through Dark Souls 2 Scholar of The First Sin (PS4/PS5)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    I'm hoping someone would be willing to join me through the game, I have plenty of experience and welcome new and old to join me.

    submitted by /u/Kavakluna
    [link] [comments]

    Just a simple question

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    My build is 60 strength 12 int 8 faith 20 dex, is more worth it using the Giant warrior club in normal state or it's better infusing it in dark?

    submitted by /u/idontfindnamelol
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go after sinner?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    bit baffled

    submitted by /u/redmanuppp
    [link] [comments]

    Can the throned Greatsword be infused with lightning?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    I'm going to start a STR/FTH build later and I have that sword in mind for the mid to late game, can it be infused with lightning? And is that weapon even a good choice for this build to begin with?

    submitted by /u/DerpyNachoZ
    [link] [comments]

    Amana maidens casting chant

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Gonna start my first playthrough.... Need advice for stats and melee build ....

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Which str or quality weapons I should keep my eyes for and how much adaptability I should level alongside with str or Dex.....

    submitted by /u/blade_anims
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth leveling vitality?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    If so to what level?

    submitted by /u/redmanuppp
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I have one problem. I have defeated roayal rat vanguard and i dont know where to go now. I know that i need to drop down from room after rats. But on the bottom, there are those boomers. Idk how to fight against them. They just runs on me and insta explodes. I have already got throug them once, but at the entrance to next location, some damned statues spitted me to death. So do i need to go down there and if so, how am i supposed to fight thise exploding things. Or should i defeat ruined sentinels first? Because i dont deal much damadge to them. Im curently using broadsword +4 and strenght/dexterity build. First sentinel is easy, im just circling around him with shield and atacking only when it is safe. Second one is easy too, until the third jumps in to fight. After that i always got killed (i fought them around 5 times). So can someone suggest me some good equipement and some tips. Thanks for all answers

    submitted by /u/ShadowSamurai1
    [link] [comments]

    Weaponsmith Ornifex

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    So i accidentally killed Weaponsmith Ornifex

    Before talking to him... Is there a way to get the MLGS differently, since i can't revive him because his grave isn't there am i screwed?

    submitted by /u/Patrissimo12
    [link] [comments]

    Missed the chest in flexile sentrys boat

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I examined the map thing before I opened that chest, what was in there and can I go back for it?

    submitted by /u/Alarmed_Cranberry381
    [link] [comments]

    Free Cam

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where to find a working free camera for dark souls 2 sotfs?

    submitted by /u/GopnikMong
    [link] [comments]

    Bleed Bonus Overkill or Not Enough?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Bleed Bonus Overkill or Not Enough?

    The bleed seems to proc after 3-5 hits with the bleed infusion, but I'm not sure if I even need the infusion at all. I mean if something is taking that long to die, the 200 damage from bleed probably isn't worth the damage lost in each hit by being bleed infused in the first place, right? I'm just curious about your guys's thoughts on the weapon in general. I know bleed isn't a great stat but there's just something so juicy about 596 bleed bonus.

    https://preview.redd.it/g6evxb0u7ys61.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0a28579cf8e80bae2ca211000bc3a59b2a8dde66

    https://preview.redd.it/x6fyvb0u7ys61.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bd0d24903356bc25bc9ab40b1a7e8e828ffabb2a

    submitted by /u/alq9cmrogj
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a weapon similar to bks?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Preferably one that you can get fairly early in the game?

    submitted by /u/redmanuppp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment