• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Dark Souls Knight Artorias, Soul Level 1, Fists only

    Dark Souls Knight Artorias, Soul Level 1, Fists only


    Knight Artorias, Soul Level 1, Fists only

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:14 PM PST

    Curse is the worst status effect ever and whoever thought it up should have to listen to Baby Shark on repeat until the end of time.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:06 PM PST

    That is all. Time to go back to getting smushed by the Gaping Dragon.

    submitted by /u/soullessredhead
    [link] [comments]

    should i be ashamed of sometimes looking thing in the internet?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:11 AM PST

    So I completed Dark Souls 1 6 times, and it's my favorite game, I enjoy it so much, but sometimes i looked for some help in the internet, like if I struggle on boss for 3 hours or for weapons. And now I feel like my experience could be better and i'm kinda sad.

    submitted by /u/korovkabogov
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you so much random player

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:16 AM PST

    I just finally beaten Ornstein and Smough after many tries. With the help of a co-op player. I am sorry that i forgot the name of the player.

    But he/she drew the attention of ornstein without doing damage while i could 1v1 kill smough, then together we cut super ornstein down to size (they were even kind enough to let me do the final blow)

    They were a light build with a big sword (claymore or something like that) and i had a shield halberd combo.

    If you are reading this, and you were the one helping me. Thanks, you are a life saver.

    Im shaking all over, and have watery eyes (think i need a break) why do i keep getting back to this game man?

    submitted by /u/Morathi349
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias and Manus in one evening thanks to the friggin Black Knight halberd

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PST

    I have it at +5 now and my strength is at 38 or something.

    I don't want to discredit my skill or experience for beating them - after all, these weapons are intentional game features and using them is still a valid way of beating the bosses.

    All I want to say is....holy fuck do these weapons just tear through the bosses' health bars like a knife cutting a cake. Sanctuary Guardian went down in a minute and a half. The halberd took him out in like 7-8 hits. It staggers him too.

    Artorias took 2 attempts, but I was absolutely taking chunks out of his health with this thing. That took maybe a minute and a half too?

    Manus took 4 tries, but 4-5 swings from this thing and he was at half health already. For reference, I am also using the Grass Crest shield and Mask of the Child to get extra stam regen, and I have fast roll. This, coupled with the Black Knight halberd consuming less stamina per swing compared to the BK Greatsword but still having comparable damage (and higher DPS too) is just letting me run circles around these bosses and punish them with the raw damage of Black Knight weapons.

    Time to see how this works on Kalameet.

    submitted by /u/Filegfaron
    [link] [comments]

    I like how the Iaito and Shadow Garb can only be found in the anus of Blighttown. It’s as if Miyazaki wanted to punish weebs.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:40 PM PST

    The price I pay in my quest to become neenja

    submitted by /u/tenamonth
    [link] [comments]

    First Play Through: 3 Lords in a day.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:40 AM PST

    I feel amazing! I took out the 4 kings this morning, Nito this evening and just now I took out the Witch of Izalith. Just one more to go! And to think I wanted to scrap my character and start over. Thanks to this group for the encouragement!

    submitted by /u/Reynolds_Live
    [link] [comments]

    Smoughs loincloth looks like a penis and I can't stop staring.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:54 PM PST

    There I said it. It looks like his cock and balls are just out there. I have double check everytime, but still my eyes just move down there as soon as his cloth starts flapping when he moves. It's very distracting.

    submitted by /u/LuigiTheThird
    [link] [comments]

    Seath the Scaleless was a disappointing battle

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Beat him first time. Went full aggro on his tail, nothing dropped and he died. I don't know, I just expected a bit more.

    What are some of your most anticlimactic bosses?

    submitted by /u/Spicy_Gynaecologist
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to start a sorcerer playthrough

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:52 AM PST

    I usually play as a dex character so I decided to try something different for once, a sorcerer with a buckler and dagger for backstabs/ripostes.

    Now I'm not a good player by any means so I died a few times on my way to gargoyles, got invaded by someone with dark magic?! How do they get dark magic so early?!

    I died a few times to the gargoyles, my damage output is just rubbish at this point and like I said, I'm not a good player anyway, so I decide to become human and summon good old Solaire.

    On my way to the boss I of course hear the dreaded invasion sound and the screen says "invaded by KILL YOU" but I'm close to the ladders leading up to the boss so I'm thinking "haha not this time you bastard".

    I climb the first ladder and there he fucking is, waiting to murder me. He spawned right fucking there?! One hit with his fire sword and I'm dead. Fire sword? This early in the game? Really?

    Long story short: that's enough dark souls for today.

    submitted by /u/Beatrix_-_Kiddo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or do they look alike?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:30 AM PST

    was doing a all boss run of dark souls remastered for the first time probably since bloodbourne released, and recognized a familiar arm and wooden texture.

    Oolacile Sorceress

    Curse-Rotted Greatwood

    submitted by /u/crest122
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT!!!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PST

    I beat dark souls remastered guys. What an experience, what an experience! The fight with gwyn was amazing, the best music from fromsoft imo and just the whole aesthatic. Didn't like the walk up to gwyn tho, but that doesn't change my mind on how to truly amazing the fight was. I do have to say that the depths, blighttown and Tomb of the giants were the worst areas I have ever seen in a game, other than that the game is a masterpiece. 10/10

    submitted by /u/Expensive-Ad-145
    [link] [comments]

    PSA You can leave The Catacombs and Tomb of the Giants without flipping either of the bridges

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:20 AM PST

    I'm making this post because I regularly see people get told that they're stuck or have to delete their save if they go down there without the lordvessel and without flipping the bridges. The path is fairly complicated and hidden, but I found a great video that shows the route from Pinwheel's boss room. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/IfCponuuYN0. If you're stuck in the Tomb of the Giants without the Lordvessel, follow this other guide until you get above Pinwheel's room (it says in the video where that is. Also, they follow the same route from there to the first bridge, but it'll be easier to switch at the beginning): https://youtu.be/IN4GBUVJnH8

    submitted by /u/Kayrim_Borlan
    [link] [comments]

    Do sorceries get better later?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:37 PM PST

    Like, are there some cool spells because I'm sorta getting tired of soul arrow this, soul arrow that.

    submitted by /u/NoPresentation6766
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat the game and completely missed the DLC

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:02 PM PST

    So I just beat Gwyn who was surprisingly easy and the final credits started to roll. I remembered there being DLC content included in the remastered version so I looked up how to access it and now I'm finding out I missed a substantial part of the game! I don't understand how anyone is supposed to find the DLC area without looking it up. I don't want to start again right after beating it so I'm moving onto DS2 and I'll probably come back to this later. The first game was awesome but missing all that DLC content really soured the ending for me.

    submitted by /u/poot182
    [link] [comments]

    What is the giant's placement in ds1?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:19 PM PST

    The giants don't get mentioned in the game as much, yet they seem to be important in the world. To explain, there are 3 giants guarding sen's 4 if you count iron golem. Sen's is one of the defenses of anor londo the city of gods; why have giants guard it and not some other knights. There are also many giant guards guarding anor londo and the blacksmith is also a giant. finally, Gough is one of the 4 knights of Gwyn and even if he is a bit hated he should still be mentioned at least once. I just feel like they're important to the age of fire and yet are barely mentioned in the game.

    submitted by /u/phantomlake
    [link] [comments]

    is high level gravelord sword cheating?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:58 AM PST

    so i'm past anor londo and was fighting with a level 5 silver knight sword. in the catacombs i stumbled upon the open tomb got to tomb of giants .worshipped the tomb god and got the gravelord sword. i had a lot of demon titanite so i pumped the shit out of it and now it has 371 damage which is over 100 points more than my silver knight sword . should i use it or is that kinda cheating/too easy (i'm going into the darkroot basin rn)

    submitted by /u/SwordOfJustice20
    [link] [comments]

    I have to vent. And also need advice :^(

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:52 PM PST

    Ive played DS2, 3 and bloodborne several times and I love the series, I got DS remastered and when I got in it felt good. Controls felt better than in DS2 imo and i liked that it felt more grounded than in the other games. I also liked the level design, that is until I beat the gargoyles and rung the first bell. Suddenly I had no more sense of direction, its as if my experience with all the other games just failed me and I just kept finding dead ends (areas with enemies I could barely damage in my current level). I just couldnt find the "correct" "intended" path.

    I found the Moonlight butterfly and beat it, and was promptly dissapointed when it only led to an item and a dead end. Valley of drakes was filled with enemies that could oneshot me while taking minimal damage (okay i must just be underleveled). I bruteforced my way through New Londo ruins only to find a locked door at the end, and then I went down to skeleton city. Again bruteforcing my way all the way down to tomb of giants (obv felt like the wrong path but so did everywhere else I could find) and at the very end of it all I found yet another locked door in the shape of a yellow fog wall that wouldnt let me pass. Meaning that right now my character is "trapped" down here by a bonfire in the tomb of giants, it took so long to get down I dont even want to think about getting back up. And even if I did get back up where would I even go?

    I really want to like this game but it feels like the game just doesnt want me to. Its like it just spits me in the face for trying. Fr tho seeing that closed fog gate at the end of like 3 hours of trying to get there just made me so sad. This post is partly me venting and partly me begging for direction please thx for reading it all thanks please advicve please thanks please thanks

    submitted by /u/I_schleep
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the last firekeeper soul

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:10 PM PST

    I got the firekeeper soul at new londo,new londo ruins,blightown,undead parish,quelaag domain,dukes archives

    submitted by /u/adam092567
    [link] [comments]

    3 BSS ?!?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Yoo I killed like 20 to 25 Balder Knights and got 3 Balder Side Swords so far?? One wasn't even with humanity or gold serpent ring on!

    Whats going on. XD

    Does abyone want a bss? Just contact me tho

    submitted by /u/etna_72
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Dark Souls Remastered for the First Time on Youtube

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:27 AM PST

    Hey Guys

    I've just started playing through Dark Souls for the first time ever after avoiding it, So if anyone wants to kill some time and either watch some awful gamer get destroyed by the game, or just wants to ridicule my poor skills and lack of knowledge, then I'd love to have you come along for the journey. I've linked my Part 1 below

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74YgVFkXNR0

    submitted by /u/NewDengs
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get this item?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:15 AM PST

    Gwyn defeated

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Finally beat ds1 for the first time with the dark lord ending! After understanding the lore and story of ds1 I chose to go against gwyns doing. Also really love the music for that fight . So for gwyns and soul of cinders battle music have been personal favorites

    I'd like to mention my first souls game was the demons souls remake for ps5 and after beating it for the first time I was curious if the other games in the souls serious was just as fun. I played bloodborne with my roommate but haven't finished the game (chalices are kinda repetitive but the mechanics is crazy fun). I went off to play ds3 since it was on sale and enjoyed that game as much as demons souls. I've read the praise for ds1 so I had to give it a try. After getting use to the slower mechanics, the game is truly the top of the series for me. I have yet to move on to ds2 and give that a try. Umbasa!

    submitted by /u/smokasaki
    [link] [comments]

    What weapon would you recommend for me to use after not playing for 5 years.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PST

    A long time ago while i was still terrible and never played a dark souls game in my life i played the dark souls prepare to die edition and due to me being terrible at the game i picked the black knight halberd up and since i was playing offline and got bothered by having to go back to bloodstains i even sometimes just teleported back to them using cheat engine, but now i want to play legit but also be challenged much more then when i was a newbie with the greatest pve weapon in the game so i want to know what weapon would you recommend for the best combination of challenge and fun. Also sorry for terrible english im serbian.

    submitted by /u/kingoflaught
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment