• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Dark Souls Oolacile Has Been Vaccinated

    Dark Souls Oolacile Has Been Vaccinated


    Oolacile Has Been Vaccinated

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:51 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/17yY4wa.jpg

    Shoutout to whoever this was!

    Edit: This blew up like crazy! May as well promote my YouTube channel. I make walkthroughs and just recently finished a full series on Dark Souls Remastered, after doing a lot of coverage for Demon's Souls Remake.

    https://youtube.com/sweetjohnnycage

    submitted by /u/sweetjohnnycage
    [link] [comments]

    I painted a ds 1 knight

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:56 AM PST

    What’s your Dark Souls unpopular opinion?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Pinwheel is hard? The Claymore sucks? Twinking is cool?

    What's yours?

    submitted by /u/folkdeath95
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Soulsborne boss?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:03 AM PST

    What's your favourite soulsborne boss and why?

    submitted by /u/Stankystonky
    [link] [comments]

    To the gravelord servant who killed me taunted then alt f4 after i came back for revenge

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:52 AM PST

    Git Gud and get rekt. That's all

    submitted by /u/xAnkhh
    [link] [comments]

    To the Nice invader in The Depths gave who gave me Twin Humanities

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Hey I made this post in hopes my invader will see this.

    I was wearing elite knight set, balder's shield, halberd, but I wasn't wearing any helmet and I was bald.

    About two days ago I was farming humanities on rats in the depths with 10 soft humanities. And I went afk for some time. When I came back I was about to homeward out with miracle, but it was grayed out and I though it was a bug or something.

    Then I saw a red guy and I was soo weirded out, no one ever invaded me before (except npc). He was just STANDING THERE STILL, WATCHING until I noticed him. Then he waved. The guy probably figured out what I was doing and dropped a twin humanities.

    He wanted to fight, but I wasn't much of a fighter and died quickly. Then he bowed.

    However, when I respawned I saw that I lost 10 soft humanities and souls I was carrying, and I though invaders take all of your humanities and souls, I thought I got SCAMMED lol.

    Later I found out that it's not like that lol

    Therefore I just wanted to thank the nice invader, I didn't catch the name of his, cause he invaded when I was afk. Thanks man it was so cool. Invasion gave me some fear of the unknown and was kinda like a emotional roller coaster ride for me but with a happy ending. I though everyone is playing remake and no one is playing Prepare To Die Edition, I have to play this edition cause I have bad gpu. So thanks for the experience man, may you not go hollow!

    submitted by /u/Fishbro001
    [link] [comments]

    Bed of Complete Bullshit

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Hey, please help; the bed of chaos is kicking my ass. What do I do. I have been trying for the last hour and every super long run back makes me that much more pissed off. I've like dark souls 1 so far, but this is too far in the way of bullshit difficulty. I've knocked out the two side things, but can't even survive long enough to get to the center. I'm starting to get fucking delirious, I've done the run back so many times

    submitted by /u/Pebble_Plays
    [link] [comments]

    Helo

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:50 PM PST

    Hey so I'm playing dark souls I beat all the bosses by my self but I cant get passed o&s so I'm wondering if any one would be willing to join my world tommorow at five thirty and pm and help me beat him

    submitted by /u/Due_Produce_5579
    [link] [comments]

    Darkwraith Achievement

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:32 AM PST

    Definitely not happy with it beat the Four kings without Talking to the Serpent bastard without placing the lordvessel i walked through all the steps and yet i didn't get the option to join now having to start another game just to get the Achievement ☹️

    submitted by /u/Cactusofthedesert
    [link] [comments]

    Noob just beat the Capra Demon first time!!!!!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:23 PM PST

    Actually went on a slight no death run from defeating the stupid Moonlight Butterfly (who I died 3 times to) to going all the way and killing ol' Capra there. Was looking for the shortcut back to Firelink when I walked through the door instead, my heart man.

    Just want to say thanks to this community (lurker), and the streamers I watch for tips. 2 lunging attacks and some random swings did him in. Luckily I wasn't using a mic on my stream, I yelled so loud my poor dogs looked worried.

    Now to either tackle the hydra or Gaping Demon next

    submitted by /u/skeletonz28
    [link] [comments]

    Made a Dark Souls x Baseball gift

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:03 PM PST

    my boyfriend's two favorite things in life are baseball and dark souls, so for valentine's day, i merged the two worlds together in this lil shadow box thingamajig. i'm not a crafty person and i'm not very familiar with either baseball or dark souls, but i picked up as many hints as i could from watching him play - please be gentle with the criticism! thought it'd be cool to share here if any of y'all are baseball fans (:

    https://imgur.com/a/Rd8vbrM

    submitted by /u/meatballmeowinara
    [link] [comments]

    Pinwheel boss...

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:51 AM PST

    This kagebunshin duplicating asshole is giving me the creeps. This night dreamt about him, so decided to ask you guys for help. I have a tanky knight build

    submitted by /u/International-Art776
    [link] [comments]

    I'm ready to give up.....

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PST

    I am level 31 and have made it to Sen's fortress. I have good armor and weapons but it seems useless against the big serpents, I have ran through it at least one hundred times now I need a simple run-through of what to do when I get to the ball mechanism and how to get to the roof.

    I feel like I'm going more hollow after every attempt.....

    P.s sorry for bad english

    Edit:I did it by friends, I'm in anor Londo.Thank tou every one for your words of encouragement.

    submitted by /u/dg_vomit
    [link] [comments]

    I invaded a player, felt bad for killing them and helped them from Oolacile Township all the way to Manus

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:17 PM PST

    I got bored today and decided to give invading a second chance, since I was using a new class, sorcery to be specific. I figured using a different class would make pvp a little better. I ended up invading a player named Abyss Watcher in Oolacile Township. At first I didn't attack or provoke, cause I figured "hey, let's see what happens if I'm friendly". But Abyss Watcher ended up attacking me with his full Artorias gear, he got a good chunk of health off me, but I ended up defeating him with some dark magic.

    I honestly felt really bad about it, and decided to put a summon sign at the bonfire to try and make it up for it by dropping some humanity. It turned out Abyss Watcher hadn't gone through the Township area of Oolacile, so I ended up helping him out! I led him to the silver pendant and was somehow able to communicate to him that he can equip and use it(I wish you could type out what you want to say on messages). We got invaded a few times, but they were no match for us, and we easily defeated them with our combined strength and power.

    We were able to get all the way to the Dungeon bonfire, and had to resummon so he could light it(he ended up killing himself when I was poorly trying to visualize that I was gonna jump into a pit and die so he could light the bonfire). We get through the area, and eventually get to Manus, and we were able to just demolish him first try! It felt really good to actually help a player out with a difficult area, and a VERY hard boss.

    If you're seeing this Abyss Watcher, I hope this makes up for invading you! Stay safe and never go hollow!

    submitted by /u/Spicy_Ramen11
    [link] [comments]

    Got all the achievements to all 5 copies, ds3 was the first and ds2 sotfs was the last

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Four kings are too hard for me :(

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:33 AM PST

    I'm on new game +2 and I play from the ps4 my psn is NOOB_GAMER81253.

    submitted by /u/NOOB_GAMER81753
    [link] [comments]

    I need a soul of Queelag

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:55 AM PST

    I wanna make a Chaos blade but i think i accidentally used the Queelag soul i got >>` Is there anyone that could drop it to me ?

    Im soul level 55 in anor londo rn

    Edit : im on switch

    submitted by /u/Aram1s3ly
    [link] [comments]

    SL1, 0 Equip Load, All Bosses - Dark Souls Remastered Challenge!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlYMdhIPWuRCN4DW4UH-S_ztUO1MA1T_g

    I'm really proud of Part 5, which is being released Mar 8, 2021 at 1pm EST

    submitted by /u/NightbladeAC
    [link] [comments]

    Starting DS1 after DS2, not feeling it

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:56 AM PST

    Been on a Soulsborne frenzy since I finally got rolling on Bloodborne this year, platinuming it after like four years with the game in my library without even being able to beat the first boss. I obviously needed more, and it helped that DS2 was in a nice deal. I took it with a grain of salt though, since most people would say that it's the worst in the series (except for a dear friend that considers it the best). Turns out I loved it, considering its obvious flaws (relying too much on annoying enemy placement/quantity in some areas to make it difficult while having some stupid bosses being the absolute first). The beautiful scenarios and soundtrack really sucked me in (meeting the king left me speechless), and while the combat was kinda clunky (lock-on with lance = missing every hit), especially after finishing Bloodborne, it was still definitely enjoyable, the versatility and how fast you could build being strong points. Then I started DS1 after initially giving up on beating Fume Knight and rushing the endgame beating only the Sunken King DLC :DDDDD Maybe my expectations were too high, seeing how DS1 is held up as the best for most fans, but I'm waiting for it to click with me. I started as a thief and those mobs of armored big soldiers in Undead Parish actually made me come back to DS2 and finally beat Fume Knight instead (yay), so I guess I'll finish those DLCs and try DS1 again at a later time. So, do I still have a chance for it to click? It is on me to get adapted with the gameplay of course, but I still can't fit with the pacing in this one. Leveling up takes ages, and regular enemies like the armored soldiers I mentioned are making me run past everything. Starting with a different class, maybe? Or is there any other route that I missed?

    submitted by /u/nadavkra
    [link] [comments]

    dark souls remastered no data folder

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:52 AM PST

    i want to downland dsfix it says put it in data folder but i dont have data folder !

    please help me !

    submitted by /u/Granko7
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op issues [PS4]

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:39 AM PST

    I've been trying to connect with my friend to play DS1R for months now and we always get the Summoning failed message, we both have nat type 2, same network settings and password, upnp is activated, router settings are fine but still can't connect, is there any chance my IP is affecting one of us? Should we both have Public IPs assigned to our routers to be able to play? At this point i really dont know about other settings we could change.

    submitted by /u/idkamds
    [link] [comments]

    Black Knight Halberd

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Ya know I just did my playthrough of Dark Souls on PS4 (played the game for hundreds of hours before) and I was gonna do a giant dad run and then I got the halberd from that knight by the grass crest shield. My zweihander was +4 and the halberd was out damaging it unupgraded. It made the game so trivial it's ridiculous. Beat kalameet and artorias in less than 2 tries. It really is easy mode.

    submitted by /u/Fancy_Wing1266
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment