• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Weekly General Discussion Thread (March 05, 2021)

    Dark Souls 2 Weekly General Discussion Thread (March 05, 2021)


    Weekly General Discussion Thread (March 05, 2021)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Welcome to the weekly general discussion thread! This thread is for the community to discuss whatever is on their mind (whether it is Dark Souls 2 related or not).

    Have a question that you've been meaning to ask but haven't gotten around to making a post yet? Something on your mind you want to discuss? Playing a game that you think others would like? Comment away! All we ask is that you are respectful of each other, and have fun!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    They’ve got the hump

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:44 AM PST

    BDSM

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:29 AM PST

    Rate his face from 1 to 10

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Hall of Champions

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Just playing Ds2 after Ds3 and wow I’m excited

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:11 AM PST

    There's so many places to go in this game, destructible environments and branching paths, I wish ds3 was like this. And from what I've heard, there's like a bajillion areas in this game. This is gonna be so fun. Not really asking for help, just an appreciation of the level design over ds3.

    submitted by /u/Mechaneondemon73
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing sliders, sorry for missing the Return deadline!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PST

    I've never been to No-man's Wharf before, I thought this was intentional! What is GOING ON?? Graphical glitch.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:15 PM PST

    faith, strength weapons ?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:52 PM PST

    I have never done a faith build before but now I but for some reason really want to now. I am looking for some thing that scales with strength and faith any type of weapon will do but I really like great/straight swords

    submitted by /u/icythanantos2005
    [link] [comments]

    My Return to drangleic so far

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:25 AM PST

    No bonfire/Death run question

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Can i use summons? I probally can but just in case im asking

    submitted by /u/PaoDeRena
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve played the other two Dark Souls game and am seriously considering SOTFS. Could someone explain why this game is considered the ‘black sheep’ of the series?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Title says it all, loved the other two games but before I buy it I'm just wondering the reasons why you can hear such a mixed response from some about this game?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/spriteshouter
    [link] [comments]

    i just laid in this coffin and it said that the nature of my existence has changed, can someone explain to me what this did?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:32 PM PST

    Top 1 things to do while you wait for Elden Ring (DS2 PvP)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:42 AM PST

    when u get backstabbed so hard the host just goes out of bounds

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Help PS4 softs top tier sm Ng++

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:07 PM PST

    Currently at sinners rise speeding to drainleic anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Shanobian
    [link] [comments]

    I am boiling (help me) (ps4)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:15 AM PST

    I need some gud players for fume knight on normal and ng+

    SM : 2.4Million

    I am looking for summons and no god damn Tips

    submitted by /u/Iluzha
    [link] [comments]

    My first time participating in some co-op, so I made a dumb comic based on it

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PST

    I'm trying my hardest to play through this game but

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:44 PM PST

    I have over 500 hour in DSR and am rounding 1000 in DS3 and a friend gifted me DS2 and I wanted to try to play through it. However, on PC, with Keyboard and mouse, it is basically unplayable. There is ridiculous input lag, especially on attacks. With full stamina (while standing still, i'm aware of the mechanic where it takes time to use stamina after you've totally drained the bar) I'll be spamming the R1 attack button (left mouse) for a solid 2-3 seconds before it actually registers an attack, and this does not happen in either DSR or DS3. The fact that drinking an estus takes a solid 4-5 seconds of your character just frozen in place has caused several deaths that just feel wrong.

    For those wondering, I have tried using a control and its like learning to walk all over again. I have been a keyboard+mouse user and literally haven't touched a controller for 12 years at this point and managed to configure DSR and DS3 to work totally fine. I am aware there are people who have found some work arounds for keyboard and mouse, but are the input lags still a problem on control? Are there mods I can install to make this game just smoother? I just can't continue playing it like this.

    submitted by /u/Sl33pW4lker
    [link] [comments]

    Deathless run: If a phantom dies, does it count against you? [Questions]

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PST

    I'm doing a fairly non-traditional deathless run. I leave things online. That means I'm open to invasions and summons.

    I have several questions:

    Am I good as long as MY character doesn't die?

    What happens if I die while summoned to another world?

    What happens if an NPC dies?

    What happens if an invader dies?

    I know that there is an illusory ring reward for completing a run without dying, which acts as a kind of proof that it was done successfully. But are there any other such achievements or symbols to show a completed run? Or are they mostly just personal goals that aren't tracked by the game itself?

    submitted by /u/SirCowdog
    [link] [comments]

    Should I make a Dex/Int build or Faith/Int build?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Started as Sorcerer for RtD beacuse my previous build was a quality one and I wanted to try out spells.

    Im at Drangleic Castle with 4 Lord Souls and planning to PvP at ~SL 200 (so around ~5 Mil SM) when the build is finished.

    I want to try out more spells then Sorcery but Im afraid it wont be good for PvP as they seem to be very easily dodgeable.

    Stats and gear rn are:

    20 Vig

    20 End

    5 Vit

    17 Atn

    7/8 Str (cant remember)

    13 Dex

    50 Int

    11 Faith

    Armour: Hexers Hood for +1 Int/Faith and more spell casts; chestpiece, leggings and gauntlets are all Lion Mage for faster casting.

    Rings: Second Dragon Ring, Ring of the Embedded, Blue Clearstone Ring +1, Chlotanthy +1.

    Weapons: (Faintstone infused) +10 Rapier, +3 Staff of Wisdom, Buckler.

    So should I do Dex/ Int or Faith/ Int (or maybe a mixture of both cuz that sounds pretty fun as well)?

    The only thing I want to specify is Id like for the build to have a heal (cuz estus isnt available in invasions) and no less then 7 Str/ 13 Dex beacuse I love the Buckler.

    submitted by /u/_Doop
    [link] [comments]

    Paths to Blue Smelter Demon and the Graverobber, Varg and Cerah boss in Sunken City.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Why was the path to the Blue Smelter Demon so heavily guarded? Protecting one of the Old Iron Kings prized possessions perhaps? Maybe he valued his Smelter Demon creations. And the path to the Graverobber, Varg and Cerah, it is filled with poison statues and enemies..maybe they are keeping storage of those statues down there and guarding them??

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulCarlos
    [link] [comments]

    What should my starting stats look like?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:33 PM PST

    I want to do a normal strength/dexterity build.

    Also yes I read the 'So you just bought DarkSouls2' post

    submitted by /u/SwigglesSchlong
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment