• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 These little moments are why I love this game (zoom in)

    Dark Souls 2 These little moments are why I love this game (zoom in)


    These little moments are why I love this game (zoom in)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    When I saw the original wallpaper I was like “I need to draw this”. Some time pass and I draw it :) Hope you Hollows like it.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Cardinal tower shortcut I found yesterday, poke the explosive barrels with any weapon that can reach through and has fire damage.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:01 AM PST

    Was doing the No Death/No Bonfire run on NG+ and got invaded by a real player.... and well this happened.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Never in my life have I suffered such humiliation.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    The best firekeeper

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    DS2 Sanctum Mace PvP

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Anyone want to co-op Scholar on PC?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Just started a new play through playing mage. Anyone want to join?

    submitted by /u/Grrlpants
    [link] [comments]

    Sanctum Knight Cosplay

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Blue smelter demon

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Suck it!

    Burned like 10 humanity trying to co op you.

    Got pissed off. Finally took em down solo, while on the phone lol

    submitted by /u/Bobloblaw1010
    [link] [comments]

    Today Dark Souls 2 overtook DS3 as my favorite Souls game to play right now

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    I used to hate DS2 and this was mainly due to the digital stick mapping on consoles, I'm not a pc gamer unfortunately. But I am fortunate enough to have a PS5 and let me tell you, DS3 runs like a charm on PS5. I have been playing soooo much though that all of the flaws shine brightly every time I play it seems, from the online ruining glitches to the boring PvE outside of two or three areas, I've has enough. Love the game, played it for 1,000's of hours but I now realize it's just the speed and controls I like better. If DS2 had the movement of DS3 it would have been my favorite YEARS ago, but as it stands now it's time for me to return to Drangleic, too bad I missed the event last month

    submitted by /u/MadPhantom85
    [link] [comments]

    I just randomly discovered Seed of Giant tree farming

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:05 AM PST

    Hi! I am sure many of you know about this but for those who don't, you can farm the seeds of the giant tree in the 3rd bonfire in the Forest of Fallen Giants area (Soldier's Rest).

    I was just running around grabbing loot quickly when Dennis the Armorer invaded me (whom I knew I don't stand a chance too much with all my unupgraded stuff and stats). So I just jumped of the cliff not to waste my time. I wanted to quickly grab my souls from the room where he spawns, and to jump across to another side of the area. And I thought why not try to see if it will work, if I die a few more times and if the seeds have appeared?

    To sum it up, my theory was right. Just jumping off the cliff and not fighting Dennis at all I farmed 15 seeds within about half an hour. Then I just proceed to stop because I don't even need that many. XD (But specially for the most loved Maldron I wanted to get a few)

    So! If you're new to the game, if invaders bother you or you're tired to get invaded by the Woodland Child guys in the Black Gulch, you can farm a few Seeds of the Giant tree.

    For those who never use them - they make enemies react to invaders so it can be very useful sometimes and it lasts for a long time.

    I once again want to add that many most likely know about it, but I've never really tried to do this before and simple curiosity has led me to discover this.

    Hope it helps someone! \[T]/

    submitted by /u/KrisErra
    [link] [comments]

    Equipment Breakage Cheater

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Hi, this post is just a heads up that right now there is a cheater in NG in the Iron Keep area summoning dragon eyes and breaking everyone's equipment. It's impossible to avoid it once you're summoned since he just machine guns it against you. I didn't get his name tho, all i remember is him wearing an ironclad chestpiece.

    Plataform: PC

    submitted by /u/Razor_Smoking1
    [link] [comments]

    I am Going Live for my first ever Twitch Stream.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    I am going live over at https://www.twitch.tv/hexus_dragonz for my fist ever stream. I am going to be attempting my first ever deathless Dark Souls 2 run.(Rules are loose so I can actually have fun)

    submitted by /u/Hexus_Dragonz
    [link] [comments]

    Return to Drangleic was great!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:37 AM PST

    I didn't get a chance to finish but seeing the game with that much online play was amazing! Can't wait for next time!

    submitted by /u/pvt_pyle93
    [link] [comments]

    Nearing endgame and I'm lost

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Hi ya'll,

    So I finished the DLCs and I think I visited all the possible Memories after getting the Ashen Mist Heart and I'm not sure where to go now. Do I have to go back to the Undesd Crypt and battle Vendrick? Or is there more I can do? Thanks in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/Hadsoo
    [link] [comments]

    To whoever gave me the free items, thank you.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I just started my first DS2 play-through a few days ago. I had decided to come back to the area where the last giant fight was to explore the fire area next to him now that I'm further into the game. I found 12 human effigies, a warlock mask, and a silver cat ring just sitting outside his spawn. I had no idea until now that was there, but thank you so much kind stranger!

    submitted by /u/Boba_Zombie13
    [link] [comments]

    Long time souls player. Need place to find good builds.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I'm about to start DS2 with a friend. I've played DS2 the least out of all the souls games but want to get back into it. Where do you guys go for all your builds. I like having a build in mind and working towards that.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LocoRenegade
    [link] [comments]

    The Boss Breaker Challenge

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    I created a new Dark Souls challenge: see how long you can last in a boss fight! (For Turned-based games, how many turns can you last)

    Rules: 1. Choose a boss you want to do the Boss Breaker challenge on 2. Time yourself and see how long you last in the fight! (using LiveSplit is recommended but not necessary) 3. Try to get the highest time (or turn count) for whatever boss you're fighting! 4. No glitches! (Duh!) 5. That's it!

    Obviously, there are some bosses that have mechanics that allow you to just sit there infinitely; these bosses are disqualified!

    Categories: 1. Boss Breaker 2. Level 1 Boss Breaker (do the challenge at level 1) 3. Boss Breaker Rush (boss rush) 4. No Healing Boss Breaker 5. Ultimate Boss Breaker (read below) 6. Some combination of the above

    You don't have to win the fight. You just gotta survive! But if that's too easy for you, try doing the "Ultimate Boss Breaker challenge!" In THIS version of the challenge, you actually have to finish off the boss for your time to count!

    Ultimate Boss Breaker Rules: 1. All normal Boss Breaker rules apply 2. You can't damage the boss until the previous record is beaten! (This prevents you from leaving the boss with low health too early)

    This challenge requires patience! So, grab a bucket, because you're going to be here for a while!

    Good luck!

    (Also, can someone make a "bossbreaker" subreddit? Thanks!)

    Post your videos using the #bossbreakerchallenge on YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, etc!

    submitted by /u/LeDoTa
    [link] [comments]

    Data dumps or other known good weapon data?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    For DS1 there are a bunch of data tables dumped directly from the game, full of the values actually used for calculation. Is there anything at all like that around for DS2?

    I'm trying to nail down some of the formulae and whatnot, but every stat and step is full of truncation effects and hidden multipliers; any known good basis data (in the form used by the game) would be extremely helpful. Just working from end-product stuff like the X+Y on weapons or the damage numbers generated makes for huge error margins.

    EDIT: People seem to use cheat engine to pull out a good bit of data, but I'm on PS4. Is the unmodified data as read by cheat engine posted up anywhere?

    submitted by /u/dokushin
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    context I am farming the lord of the giants and I have already brought the level of the bonfire to 50 and what I want to know is what will happen when it reaches 99 it restarts or what?

    Platform: 360

    submitted by /u/ArmadilloSimple3585
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a bunch of bosses (xb1)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Royal rat authority, ancient dragon, vendrick, throne duo, natasha, aldia, and all 3 of the dlcs

    submitted by /u/Yhorm_the_giant10908
    [link] [comments]

    First Playthrough, would like advice

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Hey, im about to start my first playthrough of DS2, and i want to do All bosses (dlc, optional and hidden inc) but im struggling to find a definitive guide as to
    1. A list of them all
    2. A guide as to the best order to progress/do them in

    Hope you have a good day, and thanks for the advice <3

    submitted by /u/LDreygo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment