• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Please I just want the Ruin Sentinel Set Fromsoft.

    Dark Souls 2 Please I just want the Ruin Sentinel Set Fromsoft.


    Please I just want the Ruin Sentinel Set Fromsoft.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:23 AM PST

    I felt as a dumbass...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:57 PM PST

    Since this sub finally allows images and memes, here's a meme I made a while back that I posted on the shittydarksouls sub

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:40 PM PST

    Decided to share my main character, how does reddit like Evelyn?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:23 AM PST

    Help. For some reason I keep dying to their grab attacks...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PST

    I'm sorry but I can't unsee it now

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Shame

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:37 PM PST

    You saw fit to return to Drangleic. You thought years passed would mean our eternal slumber. Dare you enter these sacred grounds, full of confidence, arrogance; to think that your unworthy hands should toll this mighty bell? Come forth then, cursed one. We are awake, and we'll be waiting for you.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Curiousity. PANIC. Confusion. Victory? Success!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Return to Drangleic. Not finding much co op after the forest of fallen giants.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:23 AM PST

    All the co op I got was at the beginning and of the game but now I'm never seeing any summon signs and no one's summoning me. I'm up to Harvest Valley and I was excited to level up my sun bro covenant rank. Have I levelled up too much? My soul level is 99932.

    submitted by /u/TheProtochimp
    [link] [comments]

    YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE SKELETONS NOT ATTACK THEM!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:22 AM PST

    no man's wharf looks a little different...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:53 AM PST

    My Blacksmith Build

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PST

    Best feeling is when some random helps you, and a while later you end up helping them (or vice versa)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PST

    I've never done PVP before. Anyone want to play with me?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Power stance ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:23 AM PST

    Honestly, I'm still salty that Ds3 didn't use the mechanic, or at least carry over the full versatility that is left hand weapons and right hand shields, I get that they wanted to try and recapture the magic of Ds1.

    I've always preferred Ds2 because of just how experimental they went with it and how many great ideas actually came from it, my favorite being the full on guard break if someone's being too turtley behind that shield, just smacking it away for a free riposte and beating it into their head that, hey, maybe you should dodge instead of blocking all the time, but power stancing holds a special place in my heart

    I mean, who WOULDN'T want to power stance ledo's great hammers, or maybe greatsword ultra greatswords, or maybe even twin lothric straightswords?

    Dual weapons do not count, it's just not the same, sure, some dual weapons have unique movesets, but they're highly predictable and boring and almost nobody uses any of them but like 1 or maybe 2, and it's usually sellswords or gotthards

    I love seeing weird power stance builds online in Ds2, just the other day I had someone absolutely destroy my burnt ivory king and charred loyce knights with dual chicken legs (smelter hammers, so the dude was rocking 99 STR) and I had someone invade with dual moonlights, and lately I've been using dual black dragon greataxes (they're so good, strength req is pretty high, but man they hit hard) and I plan on eventually hitting that sweet spot to finally start power stancing great hammers like drake keepers or old demons great hammer

    submitted by /u/Ishbacko
    [link] [comments]

    First time doing RTD, and had my best invasion over the whole series ever on the weekend.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:06 AM PST

    RtD has been fantastic thus far, for my first time ever catching it. I've always had crap luck, miss the "return to" events by about a week each time, but I'm finally on for it, and this is fantastic.

    I'm in NG, and was just finishing up Lost Bastille when I felt like using up some Cracked Red Eyes. I'd also been having steady Bell Keeper invasions as well, so my equipment was in decent shape, already up to +8 on my Rapier and +6 with my whip. (I love this combo - it keeps my opponents in trouble even outside what most folks consider my effective 'range', specially with the stone ring, so the whip usually staggers). SM is still pretty low too.

    I invaded and spawned on the platform with two royal soldiers, and the petrified traveler, leading to the Ruin Sentinels. Within seconds, however, I see that my opponent panicked at my arrival and has summoned not one, but two white phantoms.

    Now, I've never been good at 2v1's, and definitely not at 3v1's, but I figure, hey, the CREO is already burned, so I might as well try it. So I retreat to this platform, and use up one of my two silver medallions to go chameleon, and get turned into an ornate pot, which sticks out like a sore thumb. Still, I wedge myself into a corner and wait.

    Sure enough, the host comes charging along with two phantoms, and they're carrying some hefty weaponry much larger than my tiny pokey-stick, and they dive onto the platform with reckless abandon - against all odds though, they go for the Royal Swordsmen.

    I jump out, making it a 3v3. I put pressure on all three of them immediately with the whip, which was fantastic considering how bunched up they were, nearly killing the host in a single lightning strike along with my NPC allies. One swordsman died near instantly, but the other really started giving it to the other phantom.

    They were able to push me back a bit though, and I took a couple big hits - I wasn't winning this alone.

    But wouldn't you know it, a SECOND red invader spawned on the same platform with us just at the right time! The game was back on!

    He had clearly rushed for a couple spells, specifically hexes, but he took the enemies off me just long enough for me to roll off the platform onto the lower path, and loop back up while they tried to focus on my new friend.

    Somehow, he got both phantoms stuck on the thin bridge leading to the petrified traveler, and trapped them with dark fog. I charged up behind him, and snapped the first out of existence with my whip, then fell back as the second charged me with a Greatsword. He died from the DOT just as the host finished off the last swordsman.

    The host, like a champ, turned tail and started running for the bonfire, but he didn't make it more than a few steps before a rapier protruded from his chest. And that was that.

    I'm tellin' ya, DS3 may have 10k more people playing at peak, but DS2 is where the best PVP is at, when you can get it.

    Looking forward to watching Doors of Pharros eat some more players tonight :)

    submitted by /u/Chaos3ngine
    [link] [comments]

    Well umm that's interesting

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Difficulty getting summoned.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Is anyone else having trouble getting summoned? Ive tried the bonfires at sinners rise, huntsman copse, and earthern peak and no summons in 15 min.

    Im lvl 73 with 270k Soul memory. SoTFS on PS4

    submitted by /u/ChikenBarista19
    [link] [comments]

    This made me lol

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:42 AM PST

    RtD has made my self imposed hate crime so much more fun.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PST

    I started my a self imposed trial on my self to platinum all 3 dark souls game + bloodborne. I was able to make it through ds1 after about a month of beating my head against it until I figured it out. However once I got to 2 and realized just how different of a game it is from 1 I was quite disheartened and was losing my willpower to battle on and watched quite a few different anime to completion delaying playing through anymore. I was surfing reddit a little while ago through the dark souls subreddits when I noticed that this subreddit was hosting an event just for ds2 just to play through the game again and at the time I just thought "well hey that's cool seems like thatd be fun." But once I was able to pick up some extra drive and make it towards the end of the game I realized just how much work I'd be putting in to platinum this game and the amount of coop and pvp that would be "required" to get all the miracles and pyromancies and sorceries.

    So yesterday I drudged my way up to belfry sol to try to farm the mad warrior until I got my hidden weapon scroll and I cleared out the area while resetting just so I would have a straight shot to the warrior when I decided hey what the hell ill put the ring on just for shit and giggles. No more than five seconds went by before I was being summoned to invade a trespasser on the bell tower. That began my hours long cycles of invading and being invaded with many losses and wins being passed around. It was some of the most fun of I've had playing dark souls 2 up to now and I want to thank everyone who fought honorably in the bell tower last night and this morning. Honorable mention goes out to an absolute Chad named Hanging Dong who was both honorable and absolutely hilarious.

    submitted by /u/Harhar5567
    [link] [comments]

    The Definitive Shaded Woods Experience

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:26 PM PST

    these two getting cozy by the bonfire

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Server issues on PC?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Is anyone else not able to connect on PC. Getting service not available message on start up. Pretty bummed out as since switching to the PC version from Xbox I was having a lot of fun.

    submitted by /u/Harabael
    [link] [comments]

    To the developer of the Shrine of Amana...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Who hurt you as a child? What trauma are you seeking to overcome by forcing this atrocity upon others? Who told you it was ok to do so? Did you go out of your way to remove the Rusted Iron Ring from the first game to ensure your hell could not be hastened through? Who did you have to suck up to in order to implement this horror into the game? What made you consider the copious amounts of homing spellcasters with minimal cover and slogging through water over open areas a good gameplay design? I would even forgive the water-dwelling lizard people, except you have decided to put at least one near every spellcaster, ensuring that they may cast unmolested for yet longer. And this is not even getting to the stupid fucking decision that was putting a bonfire surrounded by gas emitters that fart out anti-yourstuff gas, all of whom are too dangerous to fight in melee due to aforementioned fuckyou gas, and tanky enough that ranged combat is just an utter chore. You have taxed my patience, disappointed me immensely, and may you be devoured by numerous hungry Frampts.

    Sincerely, a not salty melee build

    submitted by /u/professorfox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment