• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Just finished my first real playthrough of this gem. Really savored and took my time with it. Now I’m finally all done with all the modern Soulsborne games :(

    Dark Souls 2 Just finished my first real playthrough of this gem. Really savored and took my time with it. Now I’m finally all done with all the modern Soulsborne games :(


    Just finished my first real playthrough of this gem. Really savored and took my time with it. Now I’m finally all done with all the modern Soulsborne games :(

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    Every game in the trilogy is finally complete! Praise the Sun!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    I did it, boys! After a lot of deaths and suffering, I did 100% in all three games!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    After so many attempts that I despawned all the knights in the direct path to the boss, I finally beat Sir Alonne without armor or a shield!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    This somehow happened

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    10 hours in, just won my first duel!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Just beat Darklurker in NG++ on Ps3. Figured I’d take a quick picture! Might be my favorite boss fight

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Looking for a sunbro for a coop

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    i just joined sunbros so im looking for a comrade to play with And eventually farming some sunlight medals

    Im on pc soulmemory is 2 101 901

    submitted by /u/RandomSlash
    [link] [comments]

    I did it

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    I finally got all thee Dark Souls to 100%. All achievements took 886 hours collectively. I'm not going to lie, I almost gave up a few times. Dark Souls 2 was definitely my favorite to complete. Each game I used one character to complete every achievement, which was the biggest challenge I set myself on top of the achievements.

    submitted by /u/Officer_Giggles
    [link] [comments]

    Should I skip DS2/SOTFS for now?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Looking for your opinion. I am new to the souls series and just finished DSR(what a journey!). I was hoping to play the series in sequence of release date, SOTFS being next. I have already purchased bloodborne and DS3+DLC's on sale and was hoping for a SOTFS price drop on PlayStation's spring sale but alas SOTFS is still $50. I don't want to buy it for $50 when it goes on sale for $12.

    I am currently Jonesing for some dark souls, should I just play Bloodborne/DS3 and come back to DS2 later? I have read DS2 story is completely separate from DS1/DS3.

    I have checked EB games/amazon etc and SOTFS seems to be either out of stock or full price.

    Let me know what you think.

    Praise the sun!

    submitted by /u/Flat_Duck7115
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the Old Iron King hate me?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    What have i done to deserve this? Why does it feel like this dlc was designed specifically to butt fuck me into submission?

    Any tips on getting thru Iron Passage or the rest as a solo player?

    I cant take this shit anymore

    submitted by /u/Batchetman
    [link] [comments]

    Need a little bit of advice

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Hello felllow bearers of the curse. So I am currently playing Dark Souls 2 SOTFS and I am at Drangleic castle and while the boss was easy, the ennemies are able to kill me in 3 to 4 hits, so I don't know if I am underleveld( I am currently somewhere near level 105) or is this something normal. Also, how far am I in the game? Because while I do enjoy the game, I feel like I am barely making any progress these last 2 days.

    submitted by /u/TheSpawnofChaos
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Trophy Run (PS3)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    I'm going to star a new Run on Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin (PS3). Was thinking of doing it with a team of people to make it all more enjoyable. Anyone interested in participating in this challenge? My PSN ID is baratinha2014, add me there

    submitted by /u/dannybaratinha
    [link] [comments]

    There's a lot of messages saying "get back", what is this?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Shredding this game, so I'm going to try "Company of Champions"

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I've been getting into DS2 recently, and have found it surprisingly easy. I've breezed through a big chunk of the game, and have only really died in PVP arenas. I'm thinking of trying a new character, and running the CoC, which I found at the start of the game.

    Any advice for builds which work well with this? I was thinking of a basic strength character, with heavy armor and a decent light weapon, combined with a greatshield and rolling. Would magic be good for this run?

    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Xuphon
    [link] [comments]

    Is there some way to keep the host alive as a phantom?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Had this guy keep attempting the white king, but he only summons me without others or npcs, and he always charge into the middle of fights and get killed before I manage to kill the boss. Is there some way I could save his life?

    submitted by /u/yyluio
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite sound in dark souls 2?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    What is your guys favorite sound in DS2? Mine is probably the great soul embraced or the sound when walking into a memory. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/Shade_Slayer_2
    [link] [comments]

    I’m about to download this, a few questions

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I platinumed this game on PS3 years ago and now I want to play it again on PS4 and have some questions.

    What is the item in the description of the game that helps regulate souls? Are they talking about the Agape ring? If it's not the agape ring, how does the item work and when is it available?

    Can someone provide or point me to a current list of recommended SM by area?

    Is matchmaking still determined by SM and SM only?

    Was an unbroken red eye orb ever patched in?

    submitted by /u/Tlyss
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Alonne PS4

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Can someone help me with this baddie

    SM: 4,123,299

    Edit: please

    submitted by /u/dukereuchre
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for companions for jolly cooperation.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    I've beaten every other souls game besides this one and wanted to see if someone wanted to play through this one. I play during the day and I live in the US Central time. PC or PS5/PS4

    submitted by /u/rcb4th
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the first boss!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Just beat the first boss!

    Finally trying out DS2 for the first time, and just killed the "old dragonslayer" boss. The boss wasn't too bad, I died on my first try because I healed at a bad time and got impaled, but got him second time. My hands are so sweaty cause I used my gems getting to him, and having only 1 estus flask makes this fight real hard :P

    https://preview.redd.it/35h6lmf1kaq61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4c0e8eab27c6dac532dd3f5ea3c0297ee52af02d

    submitted by /u/Xuphon
    [link] [comments]

    Try to guess who killed me first in the Ivory King DLC.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    ...yeah! Those damn three rabbits!

    submitted by /u/QueerEmma
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 isn’t as bad as I remember it being.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Dark Souls 2 was my first Souls game, then 3 and then 1, I remember absolutely hating it but now that I'm coming back to it, I'm having fun. It doesn't have the same feel that the other ones have, it feels more like a Movie than Ds3, with the beautiful graphics (which I like more than 3) and the more cinematic cutscenes. It's way slower but in a way that complements the gameplay, I still don't like that Rolling and item use speed is tied to a stat but all in all I think it's pretty good. I also think that they nailed the Moonlight Greatsword's look, how it looks more like a sword and not a large shovel like what It looks like in 3. Currently I'm trying to get my friend to get it so we can play together.

    submitted by /u/Pokemaster22044
    [link] [comments]

    Bellkeepers covenant

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    I will not farm the mad warrior 30 times, so I decided to just kill the invading npcs in ng+ along the way, do those count towards the bellkeeper covenant rank as well?

    2, Will the counter reset in ng+, or if I have 5kills it will continue from there?

    submitted by /u/VSauceDealer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment