• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 Every time I visit No Man's Wharf, my desire to play any other build gets tested... *CLANG*

    Dark Souls 2 Every time I visit No Man's Wharf, my desire to play any other build gets tested... *CLANG*


    Every time I visit No Man's Wharf, my desire to play any other build gets tested... *CLANG*

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    "understandable, have a nice day"

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    do you ever cry out of help??? dont cry then!! summon me, magnum ochinchin ex, the beast of steel and professional great hammerist. i can beat any boss for you for free! 400k SM at the moment, limited time offer

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    My brain: Wow! This person I'm PvPing with is quite a respectable and great fighter! I am envious of his skills!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    My mouth: Bro! You're so sweaty! Do you ever go outside you fucking virgin?!

    submitted by /u/LeDoTa
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the No Death No Bonfire Illusory ring run! Surprisingly easy tbh

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    After two months of farming and running through enemies I got it!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Done!! My first platinum trophy of any game ever. I think I'll open a beer.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    The og plot concept

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Hi I'm new here and idk if it's been said already, but I've been looking at the concept art for ds2 and noticed that there seems to be a rly strong 'tribal' feel mixed with the standard gothic/knights theme. Also the concepts show majula being an actual village or town with many people, and something that looks like a makeshift camp with wooden shacks, plus there's a pic of like four people preparing to fight the Looking Glass Knight. So I started to wonder - maybe dark souls 2 wanted to go for a more traditional rpg approach, and place the plot closer to how the world looked like during the age of prosperity? And the characters with all the beads and animal skins might have been tied to time travel - you'd encounter them in the past. We see that those motifs persist in the final game - such as the lion warriors, Rosabeth's very layered dress, Vengarl's armor, maybe even the weird elephant bois. Tbh I'd really like to see dark souls 4 being made just to be some sort of closure for ds2's troubled developement, and I wouldn't mind even seeing the world becoming less desolate, just as within the age of fire. That's just my thoughts tho, sorry if I'm not in the right place to share this and all that.

    submitted by /u/SebaKisnie
    [link] [comments]

    I require assistance on PS4

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    So. I'm trying to go through all the DLCs on the Playstation 4 version. But. I'm stuck on the Fume Knight. Anyone willing to help? PM me if you're interested. (I am SL 98)

    Edit: With the tips you all gave me I ended up beating Fume Knight at SL 98 with the Drake Blood armor, Blossom Kite Shield, and a Raw Zwiehander +10. Thank you all for the help.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonAngel8
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls | Music & Ambience

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    HOW TO +10 A WEPON EARLY - no farming [english subs]

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    help in Cave of the Dead

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    i keep losing to the gank squad at the bottom of the cave of the dead, and now i have too many souls in the water down there that i'm afraid to try again with the garbo phantoms or else i'll probably lose all those souls. can anyone meet me in the summon chamber? or at the fog wall? much appreciated, fellow hollows

    submitted by /u/levitymonger
    [link] [comments]

    Im Lost. I finished the game but I'm trying to discover the places I missed how can I get those areas

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Under spells it says "Uses 3(or whatever number)" what does it use?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Title say it all, I dont understand what "Uses 3" means in the description of the heal spell

    submitted by /u/MeBlu42
    [link] [comments]

    just another day of stupidity in lunar tower

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    What souls are worth keeping

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    So I'm a lvl 69 knight with 20 vgr 20 end 10 bit 25 str 20 dex 9 ADP and 8 int I believe that's all I've spent so far but when do I get to use souls

    submitted by /u/MasterpieceSoft2019
    [link] [comments]

    Frame drops after enemy attacks sometimes

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Every now and then my frames will plunge from a solid 60 down to like 3 fps after an enemy does an attack which ends up getting me killed, my specs are good enough to keep 60 at all times apart from when this happens, is there a way I can stop my game freezing like this?

    submitted by /u/MeBlu42
    [link] [comments]

    Darklurker cheese build ng+

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Does someone know a way how i can easy kill that thing? this boss is full cancer and it just destroys me, so does someone here a Good build to kill this thing? Im SL255 ng+, using a hexer build fth/int 45, caithas chime, sunset staff. Dark orbs and both variants of Resonant soul

    submitted by /u/DickusLoliBiggus69
    [link] [comments]

    Good or bad guy?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Advice for noob

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Looking for advice on a warrior build that is good for avoiding hits altogether and increasing range of attack. Is a spear worth it also what are best attributes to put into?

    submitted by /u/ThexMarauder
    [link] [comments]

    Pyromancy

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Is it viable in late game? Especially in the dlcs.

    submitted by /u/CleverCobra
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away goodies on PS4 pt. 2 ☀️

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I continue to give away goodies on PS4. It's safe if you're worried about it! Giving items from my personal collection. Part one of my giveaway is here and sadly didn't get as much attention so I'm making a new thread.

    I just simply want to help you enjoy the game a bit better if you happen to struggle anywhere!

    I'll be giving away a small set of consumables and 1 weapon and 1 armor of your choice.

    I do not need anything in return.

    Write your Soul Memory and what you would like to have and I'll see if I have it! Also would be nice if you have the Name Engraved ring so we can connect better.

    submitted by /u/KrisErra
    [link] [comments]

    Name Engraved Ring and Looking Glass Knight

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I heard you can use the red soapstone to get summoned, but also have to refresh your summon sign to increase summon rate and avoid players from summoning you. For the second issue, can I just use the name engraved ring to avoid people seeing my sign, while I wait to be summoned or will this prevent me from getting summoned to help the Mirror Knight?

    submitted by /u/SirWeenielick
    [link] [comments]

    Farming items with limited SM? Any tips, guides, routes?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Hey I know how it works more or less but just wanted to ask abt your personal experiences.

    I have a couple characters I would like to keep at lower SMs but would also love to have resins, blossoms, bolts, etc. ready. I can find out where and how to farm, my question is - do you have any routes or places you like to go to farm something?

    Another side question is I've heard item discovery actually goes up in NG+, but then the problem is - first of all, is it even true? and second of all, do I still get to play with people in NG? I mean sunbroing and bell invasions mostly.

    Kind regards for your wisdom,

    sheepbabasheep

    submitted by /u/KingBabaWooloo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment