• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Dark Souls My new Dark Souls Tattoo!

    Dark Souls My new Dark Souls Tattoo!


    My new Dark Souls Tattoo!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:40 PM PST

    I thought you all would appreciate my elite knight coat in Animal Crossing: NH

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Frampt probably beat the Crestfallen Warrior so hard he went Hollow.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    So, I cleared the game twice already, and I always found it interesting how the Crestfallen Warrior went hollow. The moment Frampt shows up, he just gets upset and says "it's time I do something about it". With his phrasing, you'd think he'd try something drastic. But next thing we know, he's hollowed all the way down in New Londo. Most people think its as simple as him losing his purpose as a guide for the player. While that's true, I personally think it's a bit more metal.

    My personal headcanon is that he DID try something. He probably tried to kill Frampt, and it ended HORRIBLY for him. I mean, Frampt is a primordial serpent. He's also a friend of Gwyn. Given all this, it's pretty clear that he's hella strong. The closest we can see of his strength in-game is that he can take damage from even +15 weapons no problem. Not to mention that his teeth can break titanite slabs, which is what most weapons and armor are made of. Thus, Frampt probably bodied the Crestfallen Warrior so hard he had to run all the way down to New Londo the moment he resurrected. He probably went hollow there the moment he realized he had no other place to go to. Pretty sad, when you think about it.

    Anyway, just thought I could share this. Kinda also want to give the primordial serpents some respect, since no one really talks about them that much. That's about it.

    submitted by /u/Great-Formal
    [link] [comments]

    My Dark Souls/Bloodbourne inspired tattoo

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:44 PM PST

    ornstein wants to take you on a date

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/d1ntMf3

    yes he put the armour first and then the suit
    yes he ruined the suit
    no he doesnt know how to take the armour off, leave him alone

    submitted by /u/chumimin
    [link] [comments]

    Is Master Key the best gift for a COMPLETE noob?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:56 PM PST

    I know I want to start as a Knight. I have NEVER played any Souls game before, I am still just getting used to the controls on Dark Souls 1 (remastered). I heard Master Key will skip blighttown (no idea what that even is) and is bad for noobs, is there any other gift that is a good choice? I kind of want to figure things out on my own past this, unless you guys really suggest that I do get the Master Key.

    submitted by /u/digitalbathh
    [link] [comments]

    Inferno Plus - Dark Souls Except It's Halo (8v8 PVP mod with Capture The Flag & Deathmatch Modes, total rebalance of game as well)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/na0g_DsNXr8

    This is the release post for the Dark Souls: Remastest mod. This is a multiplayer focused mod for Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition that adds a variety of new PvP related content to the game, and removes most of the coop restrictions from the game. This includes 3 halo 1 maps, new spells, reworked spells, working fist and whip weapons, ring rebalancing, backstab rebalancing, rebalanced weapons, new weapon animations, new poise balancing, etc.

    https://www.patreon.com/posts/46865100

    submitted by /u/DirksSexyBratwurst
    [link] [comments]

    InfernoPlus created a mod for Dark Souls, rebalancing everything, adding spells and items, and also Big Team Battle from Halo

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:59 PM PST

    This guy used custom tools (as in, made by other fans or made by himself, but no official tools) to create a massive mod for Dark Souls 1. I didn't even know a mod of this scale was possible. He rebalanced everything, added spells and items, and changed some mechanics. He even overhauled the multiplayer, and added Big Team Battle from Halo on Blood Gulch.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na0g_DsNXr8&t=1143s

    submitted by /u/BoogalooBoi1776_2
    [link] [comments]

    Sens fortress - Does anyone else?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Does anyone else time the trap in sens fortress perfectly so it three shots the lizard men? I do it Everytime and get 2-3 hits in.

    EZ mode

    submitted by /u/kschulz_
    [link] [comments]

    Two down. Four to go.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:32 PM PST

    With DeSR and DS1 in the bag, I continue my journey into the void of Soulsborne with DS2. Such a fantastic series. I wish I hadn't slept on it for so long.

    My only complaints being the fact that I wish the story was more pronounced instead of being shrouded by cryptic lore, and I wish there were more music. I understand the need for audio cues in these games to be heard, but I think the experience would be much more memorable with a fully fledged OST. Just imagine exploring The Duke's Archives with the melancholy piano that plays during the battle with Gwyn in the background. The potential is there. The music that exists is absolutely stunning. Just wish there were more. Aside from that... these are some of the best games I've ever played.

    Wish me luck on the rest of my journey!

    submitted by /u/joshk1987
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls Remastest Mod by InfernoPlus

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:48 PM PST

    TLDW: InfernoPlus modded Dark souls to be able to play capture the crystal lizard in halo 1 maps and ended up rebalancing the whole game.
    Link to the video: https://youtu.be/na0g_DsNXr8

    submitted by /u/International_Ad_912
    [link] [comments]

    I have a theory for why Laurentius goes hollow

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:04 AM PST

    So Laurentius is a pyromancer, and a happy down-to-earth kind. He's content to just sit and lodge in the shrine. Then you spark his interest with your ascended (or chaos) flame. If you tell him where you got it he'll try and find Quelana so she can teach him. You then find him hollowed in the poison swamp of blighttown. Why did he go hollow?

    My take is that he simply couldn't find her. She doesn't even appear for you until your flame is +10. Looking at his gear reveals he only has a +8 flame, meaning he was just short of seeing her. He went hollow because he thought his hope for further improvement of his art slipped through his fingers.

    submitted by /u/sifsand
    [link] [comments]

    Are All Dark Souls Equal in Terms of Lore Quality?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:19 AM PST

    Years ago I downloaded Dark Souls for free as it was a part of PlayStation Plus and pushed towards the Taurus Demon. I died a couple of times and quit, deciding that Dark Souls was a stupid game with no fun, no clear story, no interesting lore to be seen. Granted, I was much less patient at the time with no reason to play it other than it being free.

    I couldn't have been more wrong.

    I've now reached around level 75 and it's becoming one of my favorite games of all time. I'm genuinely surprised by the amount of lore there is, and how much room is left for you, the player, to interpret it. I'm constantly reading lore, watching videos on each character, item, boss and anything else I can get my hands on.

    I know it's a bit subjective but are the next two entries in the series as interesting when it comes to world building and lore?

    submitted by /u/Velozitek
    [link] [comments]

    Artorias was wery easy am i overleveled

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:06 AM PST

    This is my first souls game. i am lv 68 and tok down artorias on first try felt realy easy am i overleveled

    submitted by /u/jojobizzsare
    [link] [comments]

    Dying to Pinwheel Speedrun

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:52 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMgmbiVFgqQ&feature=youtu.be

    You can do the Catacombs shortcut with a well timed jump and you dont need to go on the bridge to get there. Dont think anyone would do that in a bigger dark souls speed/challenge run though because its too risky (the skeletons can attack you mid jump and make you fall to your death).

    Btw has anyone ever fr died to pinwheel without doing it on purpose? I know theres a hand full of people who thought the catacombs are the beginning of the game, so i wonder if anyone got to him early game and died. Ive fought him once early game without the npc summon and hes actually a competent boss early game. makes you wonder why the skeletons are so hard for early game but the boss is balanced for early game. as the video game nerd once said: WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

    submitted by /u/Forward_Molasses3500
    [link] [comments]

    weapons for a dex build

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:11 PM PST

    what are some good dex weapons for late game?

    I'm doing my first dex build but I realized I dont know of any good weapons for it.

    submitted by /u/AFK4DAB
    [link] [comments]

    Pirated Prepare To Die Edition Online?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Was just wondering, Since it's impossible to play mods on Remastered online, even when it runs on a different game version number to stop issues with invading/summoning between base game and the modded version. Is it at all possible to play Prepare To Die Edition's Pirated version with Steamworks online?

    submitted by /u/Fluffy-Wuffy
    [link] [comments]

    OnlyAfro didn't create Giant Dad...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:46 AM PST

    Giant dad's design was (most probably) firstly made by a dude in deviantart in June 2012, while Afro's video was in October 31st 2012.

    It waa a originated as a secret min-max build in 4chan before anything... and then the patch came in and... OnlyAfro just made public that Giant Dad was still viable and thus popularizing it.

    Shoutout to the 4chan users who created Giant Dad.

    Also don't tell anyone you leveled up dex you filthy casul. 💪

    submitted by /u/GhostNsniper1
    [link] [comments]

    No Death run question

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:47 PM PST

    I'm getting ready to start my no death challenge and I was wondering if the encounter with Seath in the Archives counts as a death.

    I'm trying to do this blind and not look at any guides but idk how to count the mandatory death. If I use a ring of sacrifice would that be fine? Technically I didn't drop a bloodstain right?

    submitted by /u/Corthra
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Remastered Menu

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:45 PM PST

    I've seen some DSR videos and it happened that in the menu instead of the black background I saw the fire link bonfire and a knight kindling it, does anybody know what this is and how I can geht that¿

    submitted by /u/Tuf_Tuf
    [link] [comments]

    DS Remastered repeatedly Losing Focus on PC?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Has anyone had this issue? When I boot the game by the time it gets to the Havoc pre title credits, it flickers in and out of focus, and then continues to do it every 15 seconds. When it regains focus, it's in the foreground but not "in focus". I know it's not that uncommon but can't find any solutions. The weird thing is it doesn't happen in any other game. I have done a driver update, fresh reboot, used Borderless Gaming (great app) and it doesn't fix it. It's infuriating, I just wanna play this fkn game. Any help appreciated, cheers.

    submitted by /u/Michqooa
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 2 gets stuck on loading screen

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    Good Morning. Dark souls 2 does not work well for me, when I put "new game" and the cinematics at the beginning ends, it gives me the loading screen and never loads. It recently put something like "the game has been corrupted" because I left without saving.

    submitted by /u/clemenl
    [link] [comments]

    Spear of Dark souls mp4.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:47 AM PST

    Bed of chaos, dumbest boss fight ever?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I mean, come on, it's not even actually "hard" and not much of a fight, it's just straight up dumb, i can't get to the middle, because as soon as i get in range it pushes me off into a hole zzzzzzzzzzz

    submitted by /u/Boundman4th
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment