• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Dark Souls 2 2021 and there are still dumbass trying to do their SL1 run

    Dark Souls 2 2021 and there are still dumbass trying to do their SL1 run


    2021 and there are still dumbass trying to do their SL1 run

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    The Moment I got gud at Dark Souls II

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    I was ecstatic when I beat my first boss, which was the dragonrider because I didn't know you were supposed to go the the forest first. But the moment that surpasses that by far was Fume Knight.

    Fume Knight kept kicking my ass over and over, sometimes he did three attacks in a row and a sword swipe, sometimes it was 2 attacks and no sword swipe. And then phase two it only got worse. With each attempt, however, I figured out ways to react, and then whack him once with my Greatsword+10. I understood how long I needed to wait to get just that 1 stamina to dodge roll out of the way of his attack. I blew through half of my buffs, and then some, trying to improve my odds.

    And then, in a state of zen, I did it, I beat the Fume Knight, when I was at max hollow, ofc.

    After that, I felt like I could take on anything, because I literally could, having done the hardest boss and hardest dlc first out of the trio, with only 2 great souls under my belt. I went on to beat every boss, finishing with a whopping soul level of 192, and felt great. My first Souls game, beaten. Soon, I will get to do it all over again with Dark Souls III, because Dark Souls I wasn't on sale when I bought both games.

    For reference, my final build was Fume UGS with vengarl's armor. I also like to run the Ivory King UGS with the dragon armor + both equip load reduction rings so I can get fast rolls and have insane damage with every swing. What was the moment you felt was your git gud moment with this game?

    submitted by /u/thesturdierone
    [link] [comments]

    I defeated Darklurker on my first try!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:50 AM PST

    It took 6 great fireballs from a +10 pyro flame and 4 soul spears from a +5 magic staff of wisdom.

    I was so scared when it almost 1 shotted me but it died faster than i tought now im going to dlc wish me luck. (My stats was 64 int and 62 faith.)

    submitted by /u/Ibretlikkedi
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get some more duels going on so I can get some more cracked red eye orbs? Can't a guy get soaked in blood?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Dark Souls 2 enemy randomizer?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    I've recently seen a video using a mod to randomize DS2 enemies. But i couldn't find anything searching for it. Does it (still) exist?

    submitted by /u/beaverbear12
    [link] [comments]

    Finally defeated Lud & Zallen

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    I was considering just giving up on this optional boss, but then gave it one more try this morning.

    The trick was to exchange my Raw Santiers Spear+5 for the Red Iron Twin Blade +10 (high strength character) and equip Ivory Warrior Ring and Chloranthy Ring. I summoned Head of Vengarl and Abbess Feeva to help distract the cats. I used some fireballs to finish off the last cat, after waiting for the bezerker mode to finish.

    submitted by /u/Poecilia_reticulata
    [link] [comments]

    To the person who invaded me while I was AFK and broke all my stuff

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    You should remember me, my PSN is my Reddit Username, FilmoreButtz

    You're a slimy piece of scuzz balls. You can't be satisfied with an easy kill so you had to break all my stuff? I hope your Playstation melts down and you loose everything. I hope you're happy with yourself, feeling all proud and shit.

    Sincerely, fuck you, fuck your ancestors, fuck your whole ass genetic system.

    Thank you and go die in a hole please.

    EDIT: I WENT AFK BECAUSE I HAD AN IMMEDIATE EMERGENCY.

    submitted by /u/filmorebuttz
    [link] [comments]

    First time player here

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Getting this game soon after completing dark souls 1. Do you guys have any general tips for me? I like to build characters in advance but on the other hand I really want to experience this game without any big spoilers... I already saw so many cool weapons but I don't want to ruin the excitement and look everything up. Should I just dive into the game and plan my character around the weapons that I will find?

    submitted by /u/niklasssssss
    [link] [comments]

    Should I give DS2 another shot?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:09 AM PST

    I recently finished Demon's Souls and I am close to getting the platinum. I have completed BB (platinum) and DS1 and DS3. I tried DS2 a while ago and found the combat very clunky compared to the other souls games, so much so I just gave up on the game.

    After completing DeS, I was wondering if I should give DS2 another shot. Does anyone have any advice about starting over and ways to mitigate the clunkiness of the combat? Other words of advice or character build traps to avoid?

    Thanks much.

    submitted by /u/greentiger79
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get this game?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    I finished al From Software games except this one cuz I heard it's irrelevant to the other two titles so?

    submitted by /u/HatchBuggy
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about endgame?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:17 PM PST

    I've beat the Throne Watcher and Defender. Got the Ashen Mist Heart and killed the Giant Lord. I've heard you can fight Nashandra, but don't know where. I'm able to trigger the King fight, but I've used all the big souls so I'm not sure if that makes it much harder. Are you supposed to fight the dragon at the end?.

    Vendrick talks about the three crowns so is there something different that happens if you do the all the DLC first and then kill him. What triggers a NG+?.

    Don't mind spoilers if it helps me.

    submitted by /u/MiserableSnow
    [link] [comments]

    Strongest attack

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    What's the strongest single attack you have done with a rapier? I did 1350 with an Espada Ropera against The Rotten in ng+7

    submitted by /u/Positive-Account2706
    [link] [comments]

    Can you find the real version of Maldron?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:23 AM PST

    I just wanna say hi to him.

    submitted by /u/RyanK17
    [link] [comments]

    I fucked up bad

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    So I had a 30k soul memory character with everything and I was doing some drops for people. I boosted my soul memory to 2million but accidentally hit upload instead of download. Long story short I need someone to help me recreate this on a new character

    submitted by /u/lordfinkelsteinVII
    [link] [comments]

    Want more PVP

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:23 AM PST

    Basically I want to do more PVP but i dont know the spots or how to do it well. Ive invaded some unlucky souls, joined the blood covenant, got that string ring to get invaded more. But I'm almost never invaded. I want to be... are there any areas i should go to? Why arent the blue sentinels taking vengeance on me! I thirst for blood for gods sake!

    Side questions: I also dont know how to give that dwarf my tokens of spite for more cracked red eyes orbs?? Another one, how do I use the red soapstone to be summoned as a dark spirit for the mirror knight? (I really like the invasion aspect of this game)!!

    submitted by /u/xxAustynxx
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Fact: Shulva Ghosts

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:57 PM PST

    I discovered today that as a invader, since the statues that maintain the ghost warriors in their ghost form, are considered destructible objects, you can destroy the statues and give them physical form, thus indirectly helping the host.

    Pretty neat huh?

    submitted by /u/Slav_knight
    [link] [comments]

    Old Knight Hammer drop rate?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'm planning on doing a Angus McFife inspired build in DS2, and an integral part of such a build is a badass Gloryhammer. For early game, I have settled on the Old Knight Hammer. Does anyone know the drop rate of this particular weapon? (I couldn't seem to find it on the wiki but maybe I'm just blind.) Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Agent47sFish
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Warrior of Sunlight

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:33 AM PST

    Yes you ! Will you help me get into this game and like it ?Long story short : I have about 260 hours in Dark souls , 900 hours in Dark Souls III , but only 70 hours in Dark Souls II Scholar of The First Sin , it was my least favourite game, but I want to like it , I really do.. I have finished the game long time ago but so blindly, I skipped lots of areas and all the questlines, never invaded , never touched DLCs. I know whats agility and how iFrames work, I know about soul memory, but lot of stuff is just mistery to me.

    If youre reading this, youre probably fan of this game, you have beaten it at least twice, you know the levels and you invade players ofthen. You love the game but theres nothing new in it. You have probably tried to get your friends into playing it and they refused.Then I am looking for you.

    Tell me what I should be doing in comments, hit me up in DMs , lets jolly coop together..I want to understand this game and like it.

    Edit: I am on PC ;)

    submitted by /u/destruction_100
    [link] [comments]

    Target lock issues, need Halp!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    So, I know the camera is the real final boss of ds2 sotfs. I also turned off auto lock, and auto target switch.

    Yet it is still doing it. In fact it locks on, and gets STUCK: aka it wont let me untarget whatever it latched onto and then it does everything but target the guy right in front of me BEATING ME TO DEATH.

    It also likes to target the farthest mob away instead of the guy im 3 inches in front of..

    I am on steam if that helps provide a solution.

    submitted by /u/Ok-2021
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for the bell covenant!!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:55 AM PST

    I desperately need help for the bell covenant to get on rank 2 for a trophy I've tried the mad warrior farming but I just dosent rly work for me any ideas could I co-op to try and get it faster ?

    submitted by /u/CB-GUCCI
    [link] [comments]

    Damn Luciatiel

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    I'm trying to obtain the Lucatiel achievement but I'm on ng+ already and i fucked up with Flexile Sentry since It's on ng5 Now so It's nearly impossible for her to Survive that. So my question is if y'all think that Lucatiel will Survive Smelter Demon ng2, ng3 and ng4 bcs Lost Sinner seems impossible on ng4 too and way to Rotten is just trash.

    submitted by /u/Kubajs783
    [link] [comments]

    Memory of the Old Iron King, is this a joke?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:43 AM PST

    I'd heard from seemingly reliable sources like Joseph Anderson that the DLC was meant to have better level design than the base game but Crown of the Old Iron King has been my least favorite section so far (except Fume Knight who was pretty fun).

    Am I actually meant to fight my way through all the enemies in Memory of the Old Iron King just to fight Sir Alonne? I've tried summoning but after Darklurker and Fume Knight only have 10 humanity left and despawning all the enemies just seems like a lot of work just to fight one boss.

    This is my first time playing through the DLC, I enjoyed the base game of DS2 when it initially came out and never understood the complaints about artifical difficulty or ganking but they seem very legitimate here.

    Whats the best way of getting to the boss?

    And is Crown of the Ivory King more of the same, because so far the DLC have been such a disappointment that I'm considering calling it a day.

    UPDATE: I finally beat him, I used nearly all my humanity summoning NPC's for the run to despawn them before fighting him but that nightmare is finally over. In retrospect I dont think I'll be in any hurry to revisit this DLC in the foreseeable future but onto Crown of the Ivory King now! Thanks for the advice!

    submitted by /u/InternalSun2
    [link] [comments]

    I want to actually beat ds2 for my first time. Any builds you like the most?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    A long time sgo on the 360 days, i had almost beaten the game as a sorcerer but my game got corrupted so i couldn't beat it. Now i got SOTFS on my pc and i want all kinds of builds to choose from and want the community to tell me their personal favorite and why. Im looking at a hexer but that takes a good bit to actually get the gear (dude before huntsmans copse)

    submitted by /u/that0neguy23
    [link] [comments]

    Aurous set ( visible)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:47 AM PST

    How much exactly does this raise equip load? Because im at 60% and fast rolling

    submitted by /u/Big_Tangelo312
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment