• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Dark Souls Black Dragon Kalameet fanart (by me)

    Dark Souls Black Dragon Kalameet fanart (by me)


    Black Dragon Kalameet fanart (by me)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Kalameet

    Finished this one just yesterday and would like to share it with you guys ~~

    submitted by /u/bloodexer
    [link] [comments]

    I've beaten this game numerous times and I just now realized that you can see the Moonlight Butterfly from the Darkroot Garden bonfire.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Gwyn-Lord of Cinder sprite by me!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:29 AM PST

    https://i.redd.it/j3oy6zd0hod61.png

    This was done as someone requested on my Gaping dragon sprite that I do him at some point ^^ I may try doing both Artorias and Sif together as my next Dark souls project because even though I did Artorias, why not make a new one with both of them side by side?

    submitted by /u/Moonlight-Huntress
    [link] [comments]

    Wife gifted me this Dark souls inspired artwork

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:35 AM PST

    I call it "Aragorn In Lordran"

    https://imgur.com/a/7qx9Dqw

    Credit to the creator : https://www.etsy.com/shop/MooselimWORKS

    submitted by /u/thistle2323
    [link] [comments]

    Purdie, Lord of Shuffle

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Trying to beat this boss in Dark Souls, anyone got any advice?

    Purdie, Lord of Shuffle

    submitted by /u/MoguraMusic
    [link] [comments]

    My game glitched into NG+

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:02 AM PST

    So I am on PC/Steam, been enjoying playing a Sorcerer. Was somewhere around SL35. Had rang both the bells and got killed on the first bridge with the swinging axes in Sen's Fortress. Woke up at the Blacksmith's bonfire and figured "this is a good place to quit for the night". I save and quit. Today, I come back on to give it a go and when the game is loading, it suddenly kinda seems to load again and all of a sudden the title screen is showing, then the credits roll. I skip the credits. I wake up in the Undead Asylum apparently in a NG+. I have all my gear.

    I tried to ALT+F4 at that point, hoping I could somehow get back to a normal state. Didn't help. I'm stuck in the beginning. I mean, everything's kind of a cake walk at least, for my character. But I was really wanting to just continue my progress and finish the game, not play the first quarter/third of the game twice. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/GhostToast
    [link] [comments]

    Idk if this is something to be proud of or ashamed of

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    As of yesterday, I have died to the moonlight butterfly more times than I have to Ornstein and Smough

    submitted by /u/Brickybob
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dark Souls Simpler Than Nioh?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:20 AM PST

    By simpler I do not mean easier, I mean as in less variables to keep track of.

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Care562
    [link] [comments]

    My brother painted my crystal sorcerer character, Big Hat Rogan

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Praising the sun...?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    This is my first time playing dark souls, and i just got online, and there are some spots that say "praise the sun" and I am just curious about how I do that?

    submitted by /u/SmokeyShadows420
    [link] [comments]

    is a sorcery pyro build viable?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    I guess the only limitation would be attunement slots, but does it make sense to use some pyromancies on a sorcery build?

    submitted by /u/Brickybob
    [link] [comments]

    Found a Dark Souls reference in Generation Zero

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Are any of your familiar with Zombie Headz?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Youtuber who has the moveset videos for Souls games.

    Used to enjoy his weapon videos for many Souls games I played.

    This isn't really Dark Souls related, but kind of is too...

    I went to check his latest content, and he posted a video he made years ago in case he died. He posted that video, and also wrote a very descriptive description about his daughter, friend etc.

    If I am trolled oh well, but if this is true, I feel this is a loss for the souls community personally. He was one od the original souls content creators

    submitted by /u/HappyHappyGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Strange Fire Ball out of nowhere.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Has anyone experienced a strange fire ball coming out of nowhere and striking your character doing no damage?

    I can't figure out what it is. It shows up every now and then but no enemies in the are have fire attacks. Happened in Anor Londo most reverently.

    Just curious because this game has so many layers.

    submitted by /u/smackeldwarf
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally killed dusk of oolacile...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Is there a way I can still get her catalyst ? I run a 40 str 15 int character and that seems like the only catalyst that would be viable for a semi knight/mage build

    Also why does she have so spawn so fast just in time for my second zwei swing :(

    submitted by /u/snkhuong
    [link] [comments]

    After a month-long grind, I have gotten the Plat!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:07 AM PST

    This was definitely a tough one but Bloodborne Plat was harder

    submitted by /u/JadenSullivan
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for future games?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:22 AM PST

    The Elden Ring leak got me all excited for potential influence of Celtic or Norse mythology on the world (and wondering what other mythos would work well with Fromsoft).

    What cool ideas do you all have for settings/bosses? More detail the better.

    I want to fight King Arthur. At the start of the fight he'd pull Excalibur from a giant stone, proceeding to beat you to re-death with it. The "intended" (easier) game progression would see you fight Merlin first, but if Merlin still lives when you first Arthur, Excalibur is imbued with extra magic damage/moves for the fight.

    If you manage to achieve victory against Uber Arthur, Merlin's magic damage with remain in Excalibur for YOU to use.

    Also, I want to fight the Loch Ness monster but so far all I got is a Hydra with less heads...

    submitted by /u/Devoidofimagination
    [link] [comments]

    Balder Side Sword

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Is it a good enough DEX weapon that I should level it? Currently on my second play through and this time I'm going for a DEX build. I was using a Uchigatana +1 before. I guess my question is should I use the Balder Side Sword or stick with the Uchi?

    submitted by /u/brokelobsterman
    [link] [comments]

    I need a build idea

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    I recently finished Bloodborne, and I love it so much it made me want to go through the rest of the soulsborne games. I am starting Dark Souls soon and I am wanting to build a knight kind of character, mainly sword and shield but also swap into two handed if I need to of possible. I do want to use the lighting spear because it looks fun but I'm worried I would be wasting points to get my faith that high. Any advice on making my knight is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Scottles8605
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment