• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Bed of Chaos

    Being Gravelorded in Anor Londo? Died to Bed Of Chaos for the 100th time? Checked your phone for a second, only to run off a cliff and lose your bloodstain?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls remastered is now my chilled out relaxed game to play. Does anyone else feel like that?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Recently got dark souls remastered due to beating all of from softs other games and never completely the first and have found it to be the most chilled game to play. podcasts and sometimes a beer or two has made it feel the best game to sit back and relax just wondering if anyone else feels this or does that

    submitted by /u/awkwarddoggos
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally hit the guy at the gargoyles bell tower

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:18 AM PST

    Is there anyway to calm him down?I wanted to buy the purging stone but accidentally attack him beacause this is the first time i played the game

    submitted by /u/jaywalking9
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Remastered Drawing

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    picture

    My latest drawing. I lost track of how many hours I spent on this, but it's definitely the most time I have ever spent drawing. I'm super happy with the outcome and wanted to share with the community that loves one of my all time favorite games.

    Done on an IPad using Autodesk Sketchbook.

    submitted by /u/SSj_CODii
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat my first play through on DS1!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:07 AM PST

    After countless hours of grinding and fighting through most of the bosses in the game, I finally found my way to Gwyn and beat the game! I'm so glad I picked it back up after thinking the remaster was boring and uninteresting because it didn't change much, because I wouldn't have experienced such a great game uwu

    submitted by /u/Shayui
    [link] [comments]

    should I buy the dark souls dlc?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:48 AM PST

    Im at anor londo trying to defeat o&s and i already defeated silf and the other easy bosses. My question is should i buy the dlc for artorias? Im not the best in the game but its pretty fun even though when i die i have an mental breakdown 😩

    submitted by /u/Jotaro13828292
    [link] [comments]

    Somehow I just beat the 4 kings no problem

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:42 AM PST

    I always fight them with a greatsword/ultra greatsword because i'm too pussy at this game. But this time I decided I wanted to try something else out for once so i've been using the sunlight straight sword. And I beat the 4 kings on my 2nd try. I was actually really surprised how weak the 4 king's physical damage output was. For whatever reason I had a really hard time fighting Seathe though, no idea why lol. I usually don't have issues with beating him.

    Also beat O&S on my 2nd try this playthrough as well. I think Seathe was harder for me because I can't see his head so I can't see what attack he's gonna do.

    submitted by /u/randomuser3718
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 3 deluxe edition on sale

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:29 AM PST

    I'm loving dark souls remastered on switch and need only gwyn to beat the game since I already beat dlc all this past week. So I thought to myself what if I had gotten dark souls 3 so I look in the psn store and find out the deluxe edition is on sale for only 30$ so whenever I'm at my moms I can play dark souls 3 and at my brothers I can play DSR sounds like the perfect plan to me 😂

    submitted by /u/Breadcrumbs881
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like I committed a sin.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:39 AM PST

    Currently at Gwyn, but before that, since I got into Anor Londo, I've used the Black Knight Helberd all bosses are literally first or second try. O and S first try (didn't use a single Potion) Grave Lord nito Second Try (Only died because I was figuring out how to kill the skeletons) Four Kings First Try Sif the Greywolf (First try) Pin Wheel (Can't beat him) Seath First try The bossos I died the most is, Capra Demon and Bed of chaos. Due to the Helberd I feel like each boss I go into becomes the easiest one :/ still love the Helberd tho Also I did play bloodborne sekiro and dark souls 3 before ds remaster Soo that might have a factor but damn out of all the souls games this is easily the weapon that break the game the most, shout out to fire crackers tho

    submitted by /u/reykovlor
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in Anor Londo!!!!! Where do I go?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:37 AM PST

    There's the gargoyle that leads to a dead end, there's a mysterious fog wall that I cannot go through and hardly anything else! I'm lost! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/MechaBowzilla
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Dead on PS4?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Man I havent played this game in two years and i started a character a couple of days and i get him to level 80 and I felt like pvping so I bought ps+. I've been trying to invade for like 30+ mins havent gotten anything I switched accounts to see if the level 80 was too low but my 124 and 119 isnt finding anyone either? I am shadowbanned or something I swear its easier to find people in dark souls 2 than this game

    submitted by /u/MassiveBrainHighIQ
    [link] [comments]

    Non-boss portion you dread the most

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:17 PM PST

    I've began a DSR run a handful of times. Each time I do my mind wonders to some of the brutal parts I will ultimately have to endure and overcome. Which aspect not associated with a boss gives you the most anxiety? With so many to choose from, my selection would be the Anor Londo archers. I am aware of the strategies to conquer them but I don't know that I've ever gotten by them in less than 15 attempts.

    submitted by /u/Killuminati_19
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Knight Fanart

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Remodeled and re-textured from scratch

    https://imgur.com/a/hkiuthl

    submitted by /u/ShawnMarvin
    [link] [comments]

    I just killed Sif for the first time and I'm legit breaking down into tears

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    I didn't expect the death of a doggo to hirt this bad, but OW, like... I don't want to harm anything anymore and just feel like a genuine piece of shit

    submitted by /u/AutisticBeeArmada
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you all!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    This sub reddit has helped me a lot and i want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me get better at the game

    submitted by /u/Tr0jan73
    [link] [comments]

    The door giant in sen's fortress

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:13 AM PST

    So i found the giant in sen's fortress by hitting a wall, but now he fall down so i cant get a titanite chunk?

    submitted by /u/im_dead_already
    [link] [comments]

    Just got to blighttown, feeling overwhelmed. Any tips?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:38 AM PST

    So after getting completely lost in the depths and freaking out about the lizard dudes who turn you to stone and leave you with half health, I finally did it! I'm in blight town!

    And I've run back to the starting ladder like 12 times because I can't handle the enemies so I need to pick them off with my short bow.

    Made it to the bonfire but I feel so overwhelmed.
    Any tips? First time playing.

    Stats Level-38 Souls-12 Vitality-17 Attunement-11 Strength-18 Dexterity-23 Resistance-10 Intelligence-12 Faith-11

    Going off D&D and what stats I need to equip stuff I'm equipped with

    Bandits knife +5 Short bow +5 Heater shield +5 Spider shield +5 Gargoyle helmet Their mask +3(not equipped) Black leather armor +3 Black leather gloves +3 Black leather boots +3 Blue tearstone ring Ring of the evil eye

    The constant poison and dudes grabbing me and killing me/big dudes hitting me off the floor is taking its toll. Kind of miss the stone bug eyed geckos and slimes.

    submitted by /u/Lostcyan
    [link] [comments]

    Helping folks with the goyles

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Summon OldGregg at gargoyle boss door for jolly co-operation. I'm having a blast with lightening spear helping folks at this boss, haven't progressed at all in my 50th playthrough. Will move to Gaping or Spider-babe if requested. Some great invasions too with no hackers, level 25 and below in cathedral. Thanks for everything DS

    submitted by /u/paladinleeroyjankins
    [link] [comments]

    Do I just suck at the game?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:38 PM PST

    So I just started playing pretty recently (only 10 hrs in) and I am trying to fight the gaping dragon at lvl 27 and he one-shots me. I summon Solaire and another npc summon around there but I usually get it to half health with them carrying me and as soon as they are dead the gaping dragon just insta kills me. There is another point like this in the watchtower basement just before the taurus demon with this big guy with a club similar to those titanite sword guys, he one-shots me through shield and health. I don't know if am just bad at the game or severely under-leveled because I was stuck on the moon-light butterfly for a bit and I searched up a guide and the guy had like 2x the health of me. Do I just need to git gud or do I need to do farming?

    submitted by /u/SenseiSquishy
    [link] [comments]

    At the winding staircase of Anor Londo... Where exactly, do I go??

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:06 AM PST

    Need help with how to escape Anor Londo and then get the Lordvessel, (which I really want) so I can finally finish this game! (right?)

    submitted by /u/MechaBowzilla
    [link] [comments]

    I feel terrible

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    I killed O and S, but I killed Solaire to do it... I had no humanity and needed to kindle fire. I only went through with it because he was gonna go hollow. But the guilt is too much to bear. If you are struggling with O and S kindle the bonfire, use light attacks only against lighting final smough and turn off the music in settings.

    submitted by /u/Lore_Destiny
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody explain to me how does it work with Dark Sun Gwyndolin,I am lost af

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:50 AM PST

    So just beat the Orstein and Smough and now I read about DSG online and didn't yet fight him because I have some questions.

    Ok,I get you can fight him without killing the ilusion of Gwynevere but after I fight him does the Firekeeper turn hostile.But what if I kill her?Does her bonfire still work?But at least,if I can't level up at it and fill estus flask,can I still warp from that bonfire?Can I warp to the archives specifically?And if I die fighting Gwyndolin,to which bonfire am I reset?Because I read that if you die at it,no matter where you rested last time,you'll always be reseted at the first Anor Londo bonfire,and if I can't warp or refill estus from it that would be a real problem. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Antonio31415
    [link] [comments]

    My new exercise program featuring dark souls!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Every time I die I do 5 push-ups or sit-ups

    submitted by /u/Cheesy117
    [link] [comments]

    How do i invade?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    So i was in the undead parish, and i got a invation by another player, so i tried going to the merchants ,but there aren't any clues of how to invade, even i returned to old areas to try finding something, so, i am missing an item?, or i just need to progress in the game.

    submitted by /u/Geolindrag
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment