• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Welcome to the bonfire, our weekly off topic thread.

    This is a place where anyone can talk about anything unrelated to Dark Souls and get to know your fellow undead a bit better.

    Please be respectful and follow reddiquette.

    What's keeping you from going hollow these days?


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just found out y'all call the one-eyed fat beasts "ogres."

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:31 AM PST

    They're called Hippoclops. Tell your mama.

    submitted by /u/singuine_
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 is My FAVORITE

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    1. Mejula, yup, best hub, music, the cliffside and the ocean, all the great people you meet. Best place to chill and rotate your camera around your awesome char.
    2. The battle system. You're not forced to lock on, you are encouraged to do AOE, encouraged to level adaptability for fun time rolls. It's a hard game but if you play it right, it's very fun and satisfying. It expands on DS1 and is less hardcore than DS3 in an enjoyable way.
    3. The levels are varied and amazing. Every place has its own look and vibe. DS1 feels large at first but it's moreso intertwined. DS3 every place feels and looks similar. But DS2 pretty much every place is very memorable, and you're walking and traveling to all these places and it's a big adventure.
    4. The characters, interactions, and story. From the false miracle girl, Vengarl the head stuck for ages, lonely coward who can only share tips, hallowed dad blacksmith keeping an eye on his daughter, to the lonely king walking around in his tomb who won't even fight you unless you initiate, awesome and magnificent ancient dragon who turns out to be a fake, and the creepy as fuck queen talking to you then vanishes when you shoot her with an arrow. Prob some I'm missing since I haven't played the game in a while.
    5. When you are entering Drangleic Castle and walking up the rainy stairs and getting your ass beat, then finally make it to the top of the stairs and the castle is looking intimidating af, and the herald is there to greet you, and you're like THANK GOD, let me dump my souls.
    submitted by /u/toDeathsHeart
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh, I’ve put almost 200hrs in, don’t guilt me

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:18 AM PST

    First I hated ds2 and now I love it

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    My first time playing this game I was frustrated by all the bullshit this game threw at me and a few months later I tried again and now I have gotten to Drangleic Castle and holy shit I love this game now and I love some of the bosses despite them being easier compared to the other games (my personal favourites so far are old dragonslayer and belfry gargoyles) and I'm definetly gonna beat this game!

    submitted by /u/Slim_130
    [link] [comments]

    Just summoned people for the burnt ivory king boss fight and I did not realize that there was a gimmick to it

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I always feel bad when I summon someone and then proceed to f up lol. If you don't know anything about the game, it's bound to happen, but I still feel like I wasted someones time

    Another fight I remember having that happen with is Mythra (medusa girl.) she was healing the entire time and I thought she was pretty hard…until I learned

    submitted by /u/Cassius_Merek
    [link] [comments]

    Vanilla or Scholar of the First Sin?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:11 AM PST

    I'm playing on the PS3, unmodded, and single-player.

    submitted by /u/EvilNerdWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Which modern FromSoftware game has the best DLC? Poll.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    I wish blue sentinels and way of blue were functional covenants.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:28 PM PST

    It's my first time playing sotfs (ps4) and I'm doing a blind run bc is by far the most interesting way to play a souls game imho. Anyway, I spoke to the crestfallen warrior 2.0 who isn't so conplaining as ds1 version and I got invited to WoB.

    The idea itself is in theory so attractive and I definitely joined for the sake of having fun playing pvp without getting abysmally slaughtered by experienced players. However, I guess at the beginning it's way unlikely to be invaded as often as in late game, ng+ or higher sl/sm so besides NPCs I didn't get invaded once.

    Then while exploring around Drangleic and defeating some bosses, I met some mischievous chivalrous man in a chapel and he offered me kindly if i wanted to be the one coming to the rescue for WoB people. Sounded even better to do my part in the online community and take care of people like me who isn't gud enough. So I decided to join the Blue Sentinels.

    ~60 hours later I've been ringed summoned just once in Harvest Valley and we got a grueling 2v1 fight against a red phantom. The invader was just one hit away from his/her doom and my protégée got baited into poison and a rainfall of dark orbs... he could have just waited since I'm not aggroed by mobs isn't it? Later he sends me a message telling me he raged a bit before, due to the phantom's cowardly fleeing and tricky actions. Consequently I got back to my world without a victory although I made a new WoB friend who I hope to help him again.

    Besides trying CBEOs (which idk why they simply don't work and pops out a message telling me I'm unable to find a world to invade), I tried to find someone to spar with and after a while I found people who were good at pvp (at least better than me and sl-wise too for sure). Almost 20 tokens of fidelity spent and just two honorable and solid victories. Duels are fun but I gotta git gud once again lol.

    Long story short, I definitely feel this two covenants could offer a ton of fun stuff but their parameters and the amount of people in WoB makes BS and WoB so limited when it comes to play together. I always have the guardians seal on and sadly I'm unable to help other players nor find sinners with CBEOs. It's a shame ;(

    submitted by /u/JPMB3000
    [link] [comments]

    To all you who leave messages by the skeletons: I love you.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:44 PM PST

    "Don't give up, Skeleton"
    "Help me Skeleton!"
    "Listen carefully Skeleton"
    "Play dead, Skeleton"

    submitted by /u/randomuser3718
    [link] [comments]

    Do Dragon Head and Torso Stone Remove Your Original Equipment Effects?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Covenant of champions

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Jesus. Completed the game before realising I just fucked myself. Like, WHERE are my summon signs??? 😆 WHY is this game so ridiculously difficult. Lesson learned

    submitted by /u/don_rollo
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon for Spell-Sword?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Currently doing a Str/Int build and was wondering what you would recommend for a melee weapon? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Minute_Ad_6300
    [link] [comments]

    Should I?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:20 AM PST

    DS2: SotFS is on sale, I've never played DS2 before, but I'm familiar with Demon Souls (ps3 ver.) and I've beat DS3 about 4 times. Is DS2 worth it? I've heard a lot of people praise it but I've never paid any attention to the game itself so I have no clue what I could be getting myself into. Should I still buy it?

    submitted by /u/TheBoahWithAHat
    [link] [comments]

    I can help you with any boss

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    If you don't have the same souls memory use the the ring name endgraved ring nehma goddess of love and soul memory is 25636147 but I can help with one dlc brume tower

    submitted by /u/Mrweeb24
    [link] [comments]

    my friend is at shrine of amana

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Help me Make Serpico from Berserk

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:33 PM PST

    I just started the NG for SotFS, and I'd like to gradually make my character into Serpico from Berserk. My DS1 build was Guts. What can you think of that would help? I'm focusing on DEX and INT, I think that is appropriate for him. What else should I focus on? I'm using the rapier for the first time. He has some magical abilities, which will be new to me too, and I don't really know what to buy early or seek out.

    submitted by /u/AceTrainerQ
    [link] [comments]

    Online gameplay volume issues

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Whenever I have a phantom in my world, the volume decreases significantly. How do I prevent this? It hasn't been an issue in the past for me and my Communications option in my Sounds settings is set to "do nothing." I'm operating on Windows 10.

    submitted by /u/DopamineIsDope
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4)(OFFERING HELP)I CAN HELP ANYONE AT ANY SOUL MEMORY. SO JUST send me a message! I'll help anywhere but frigid outskirts!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:48 PM PST

    SUMMON ME I HAVE 10 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS ALL AT DIFFERENT SOUL MEMORIES!

    submitted by /u/Idkmyname2014
    [link] [comments]

    You can hit firebombs back??

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:51 PM PST

    I was just in belfy luna and hit one of the midgets bombs back. I never knew you could do this and I have been trying for an hour to hit one back and actually damage them with it... is it even possible? I must know now.

    submitted by /u/DatGoi111
    [link] [comments]

    Crambled Ruins ����������������

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Help me!!!!!

    submitted by /u/xLastBoyx
    [link] [comments]

    too high of a level?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:32 AM PST

    im 141 on new game and have had no luck with summon signs or being summoned

    pc player fyi

    submitted by /u/Drewski_Doom
    [link] [comments]

    Is ds2 available on ps5?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    I'm wondering if i can play ds 2 on ps5 with the same load

    submitted by /u/Robb_St4rk
    [link] [comments]

    Question about brightstone cove SOTFS

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    In the two spider rooms before prowling magus there are loads of holes on the walls and ceilings

    In the first room I can only count 3 enemies, is this true or should I expect more enemies and for them to crawl out of the holes and drop out of the ceiling?

    In the second room there are much more enemies however the convenient torch can bit lit to use fire against the spiders so they won't attack, once all are aggroed from room 2 am I clear?

    Context: trying to despawn all of BSC to make it anxiety free when I go for the pickaxe in the room before freja and to fight freja herself

    submitted by /u/Acolyte_of_Daedra
    [link] [comments]

    Playing on Xbox One SotFS... anyone have steel armor set?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:16 AM PST

    I've got a post in the wheel n' feel page but it's not seeing much action... lmk! Sm: 981,000

    submitted by /u/Bound16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment