• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on O&S solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I did it o FUCKING DID IT I AM NO LONG LER HUMAN I AM GOD

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    I KILLED FUCKING O AND S NO SUMMON IT KNLY TOOK ME LIKE 4 hours at least my hole body is shaking I am transcended

    submitted by /u/BeanEaterNow
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Dark Souls for the first time :D

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:08 AM PST

    After many years and 7 failed playthroughs I finally beat Dark Souls! I have never felt so good after beating a game before. Just wanted to share. That is all.

    submitted by /u/M4471
    [link] [comments]

    Mistakes were made.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:17 AM PST

    So I just finished my blind playthrough today and I didn't know that defeating Gwyn would automatically start NG+, i just assumed that i could backtrack and do the DLC bosses like in DS3. Now I have to get the Artorias experience in my NG+ Run.

    submitted by /u/Alkathar
    [link] [comments]

    Im so glad i picked dark souls

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:24 PM PST

    around 6 months ago i was looking for games to buy, i wanted something with a medieval feeling and after looking at games for hours i was debating between picking between dark souls and skyrim. i decided to go for dark souls after reading opinions of people who love the series.

    6 months late having beated the first one and sencond one and just about to start dark souls 3. oh boy im glad i chose dark souls, some incredible games by fromsoftware

    submitted by /u/BarneyrealG
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone in the name of God please provide the link to pdf of Dark Souls Trilogy Compendium!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:59 AM PST

    I am a huge fan of the games and completed the first two. But I couldn't get my hands on this book that surprised me how detailed and good it was. They stopped printing this book and no pdf is found on the Internet. Can someone please link it or if you own this book, provide us with the pdf?

    Edit : Best I can give you is a award as appreciation.

    submitted by /u/strippyjewell
    [link] [comments]

    Someone help me lol

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:25 AM PST

    https://tenor.com/view/solarie-dark_souls-gif-7556768
    I've been trying to google translate this for like 10 minutes and I can't get a straight answer someone help

    submitted by /u/Grizzkj
    [link] [comments]

    Blighttown hamster wheel

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:09 AM PST

    I can't believe that even after all these years I keep finding details I never noticed!

    https://streamable.com/6jybyt

    submitted by /u/CarciofoAllaGiudia
    [link] [comments]

    Lordvessel by Tanooki Suit helped me play the game!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I'm a fairly new Dark Souls gamer and the friend who introduced me to Dark Souls showed me the song, "Lordvessel" by Tanooki Suit before I played it, and since Dark Souls pretty much doesn't really give you much instruction, the song's lyrics helped me figure out where to go! I know this information is probably super old, but I thought I would share my new Dark Souls experience and give a shoutout to the song for being a banger!

    submitted by /u/akizilbash
    [link] [comments]

    Found my best mate in the game

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Heh guys, I am loving this game, the lore is so deep and the characters are really well developed! I want to tell you about my best buddy - cleric Petrus!

    Who is the first to teach you a gesture? Petrus!

    Who is the first to sell you useful stuff? Petrus!

    Who gives you a clue about VALUABLE rite of kindling? Yeah, good luck beating any fat boss on your pathetic 10 estus flasks, I will stick to my buddy Petrus!

    Who cares about his mistress so much he all but falls on his knees begging you to go and do what you want (or something along those lines) and save her? You know the name.

    What. A. Guy. I re-started the whole game just to become Cleric and be a proper soul-mate for Petrus.

    Anyways, I heard there is this cool merchant called Patches, who fucking LOVES clerics, I wanna be friends with him too - where is he?

    submitted by /u/mortals_be_kind
    [link] [comments]

    Fourth time playing DSR this year... still enjoy every minute of it.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Earlier this year, a friend of mine had talked me into getting DSR. And ever since I played it though the first time I fell in love. Lol. This game is incredible in so many ways. The enemy design, music, boss fights, and the areas you explore all make it so amazing. For awhile my favorite game had been Skyrim, and it still is also an amazing game, but DSR, I believe, has managed to slip it's way into my favorite game I've ever played.

    After playing through DSR, I decided to buy DS2, DS3, and Bloodborne, which are also fantastic games. I haven't beaten DS2 but plan to eventually. It just seems different from the other games.

    DSR boss fights will leave you with a breath of fresh air, a sigh of relief, and feeling very accomplished after you have beaten them. The enemies in the game are all so unique and somewhat terrifying every time you face them. Firelink Shrines theme all the way to Plin Plin Plon are such great soundtracks. And the world design of each area you go to are beautiful but can be unsettling your first time through.

    This may be my 4th play though but it's definitely not my last. I am on NG+2 with my main character and I also have a mage character that I have gone all the way through with. Each play style also leaves a huge impact on this game.

    Some ending notes here... Blighttown and Tomb of the Giants sucks ass Fuck Bed of Chaos Gwynevere amazing chest ahead Solaire and Siegward are awesome Gwyn is the best final boss ever

    Praise the Sun! \o/

    submitted by /u/Foxygrandpa99_
    [link] [comments]

    This game is something special :)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:30 AM PST

    I just wanted to make a quick post on my new favorite subreddit. I beat the game for the first time 2 weeks ago and since then I've been learning so much about this game and its amazing community. I'm simply astounded by the amount of detail that the developers put into Dark Souls 1 (can't personally speak for 2 and 3 yet, although I know 3 is amazing too).

    I'm going on a deployment at sea for about 6 months soon and I'm bringing my Switch with me. I have a ton of games downloaded but the only one I care about right now is Dark Souls honestly. This game has done a lot for me personally, since I suffer from depression. I find that this game has me helped calm my anger tremendously. More than anything, it has reminded me to NEVER EVER go hollow and that there is ALWAYS a better way out of whatever situation you're currently in. Praise the sun.

    submitted by /u/So_Forlorn
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Playing This Amazing Game

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:33 AM PST

    A week ago I started my first ever souls game. The series has been on my radar for a long time, and I finally picked up a copy of Dark Souls for my PS3, and man is it fun. Was originally looking for Demon Souls first, but couldn't find a copy, but found Dark Souls for $5.

    Having played through Ninja Gaiden back in the day on original XBox, I'm really enjoying the similar feel (at least from what I remember). Also loving the similarity to ICO, since every bit of castle/ruins you can see, you end up exploring.

    Been following FightinCowboy's Remastered walkthrough on youtube, and just beat Anor Londo and Catacombs last night. Died two times to the archers because my arrows refused to hit the one on the right, so I tried to rush him. Fell off both times in my haste. Finally read that you can zoom a bit in first person bow view and finally poisoned him. Then managed to beat Ornstein and Smough solo first attempt.

    Loving this game, and wish I hadn't waited so long to give it a go.

    submitted by /u/GOB8484
    [link] [comments]

    New at dark souls remastered

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:26 AM PST

    I need some tips and what's the best starting class and what thing i shouldn't miss before ng+

    submitted by /u/Daddy_Gwyn
    [link] [comments]

    is there background music in Anor Londo?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    it's basically the title

    i could have sworn that i heard some background music inside of the place where you can run and skip some of the stairs near the silver knights but i can't find any music or soundtrack when i look it up

    i dont play DS1 a whole lot and idk a lot about it still so forgive me if i'm wrong or if i was hearing things

    submitted by /u/ThiccArse
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished Dark Souls, after beating Demons Souls in November. Next: Dark Souls 3

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Could not be happier, I just beat DS1 (Remastered) after I got hooked to soulslike games through Demons Souls on PS5.

    Next: DS3, then Elden Ring. Wish me luck.

    (I know Bloodborne is great but I like those games because of the medieval areas. I already played Bloodborne for 10 hours and I really dislike the boring gothic, all-the-same areas. Same is true for Sekiro..)

    submitted by /u/Alexej1989
    [link] [comments]

    Black Halberd Transfer

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:39 PM PST

    I managed to get a black halberd and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me transfer it to my other character. I'm on pc btw.

    submitted by /u/DemirPabuccino
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos servant covenant question

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:10 AM PST

    I joined the chaos servant covenant because I want to open the shortcut and save Solaire, and I already offered Quelaag's Sister the 30 humanities and got to rank 2.

    Now, I want to use the darkmoon seance ring to fight Gywndolin, but does that require betraying my current covenant? And if so, do I have to give away another 30 humanities to get back to rank 2?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/moviebuffnerd
    [link] [comments]

    Which bonfire do you wish was accessible by warp that isnt doable right now?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Ideally all of them working would be cool but I was thinking of which 1 I'd want the most... Possibly bottom of Blighttown, anor Londo after the archers? 🤔 how about you guys?

    submitted by /u/SuicidalThotsTV
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I accidentally placed the lord vessel at the altar before the snake came with me!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Title. I put the lord vessel in the altar, now Kaathe isnt in the abyss and I read that fraampt won't like me anymore. How will this affect my game? Do I need to restart?

    submitted by /u/-LouisVuittonDon-
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck bc I'm lost

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    What do I do after I take down the Taurus Demon and the Gargoyles, and ring the bell? Already found Andre and Siegmayer, I'm just lost what to do next :/

    submitted by /u/VHMA
    [link] [comments]

    Undead Lullaby by JT Music

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Help! The fire keeper died and I don't know why :(

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I had just left Brighttown, when I arrive at the firelink shrine, the fire keeper appears dead along with her clothes and an object like a yellow eye. Also, I can't turn the shrine bonfire. Please help :(

    submitted by /u/_vaev87_
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a new man

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:39 PM PST

    I've beaten Dark Souls twice before this, but in my recent playthrough I decided to use the zweihander and put all my stats into being a fucking tank instead of magic and HOLY FUCKING SHIT +15 ZWEIHANDER IS MY FAVORITE BUILD NOW

    submitted by /u/bloodmoon506
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment