• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:07 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Time to celebrate, i finally got DS 1,2,3 & Bloodborne Platinum! Looking back to 2009...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:55 AM PST

    This year, i wanted to get every Platinum Trophy mentioned above. And yup, now i got them.

    Man, 2009 Christmas. After everyone opened his presents, my dad told us he bought something for us all (we are 5 bro's). A little package, we all knew it was a game. So we opened it of course.

    Demons Souls? TF?

    We live in Germany, so we didnt knew much about it. Our father told us, its the new shit in America and japan. It wasnt released in Germany, so we had something really crazy in our hands.

    We were used to "harder" games because we all were gamer since little Babys (i played Street Fighter 2 when i was 4 lol). 16 years old and prepared for a big adventure and damn, this game was soo amazing. In school i was like talking the whole time about the game.

    Not much time and they announced "Dark Souls". A picture of a Black knight, damn! Pre ordered the limited edition and got sucked again into from softwares master piece. By then, the popularity exploded.

    Dark Souls 2... i never was a guy which hanged out much in the Internet. So i loved it as much as DS1. Funny thing, 2 yeara ago i really heard about the fact that its the "black sheep" or something like that.

    Dark Souls 3, oh boy. I took a 2 week vacation for the game and it was absolutley amazing, imo the best of the series. My girlfriend was pretty pissed because i didnt gave shit about anything but the game lol. Never forget the wtf bruh moment when my big bro went by and told me about "arch dragon peek" and "master gundyr". Shit my pants twice.

    im not the best in english, but i hope someone appreciate a little nostalgia from a veteran player.

    Keep on praising the sun and spread the love from the souls community!

    Thank you for reading :)

    submitted by /u/SpecialOfficerHunk
    [link] [comments]

    maybe? unpopular opinion: I think it’s easier to kill smough first

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:14 AM PST

    smough is a much easier target to hit than ornstein, especially since if you position it right you can use his body to block skinny boy. In phase 2 Ornstein is actually really easy imo if you stay under his legs most of his attacks just can't hit you and they tend to do less damage and have smaller hit boxes than lightning smough. It's also much faster since In my experience spicy smough tends to spam the electric ass smash which takes forever and has a giant hit box you have to run away from

    submitted by /u/TheHonkler
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Gwyn Lord of Cinder tonight. I just want to say that the boss theme for the fight is quite possibly my favorite piece of music in a video game! What was your favorite song in the Dark Souls Series? In any game?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Solo Piano for the final boss in one of the hardest gaming series? Brilliant.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Greytop
    [link] [comments]

    Whoever thought this was a good idea should be flayed alive.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:24 AM PST

    I just finished the game and I have to say it was pretty enjoyable. Most boss fights were difficult, but fair. Some of the areas pissed me off, however the game does give you enough to be able to deal with them.

    All that being said. Whoever designed Bed of Chaos is just an asshole. That's the most unfair and unfun boss fight I've had to do in any game ever. If I never play this game again it will be, because I hate the idea of fighting this thing again.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/vainlyinsane
    [link] [comments]

    I have been searching for two hours!!! Where is the good loot after ornstein and smough?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:03 PM PST

    I haven't been able to find wher eon earth the treasure chest is after O and S. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there an invisible wall and how do I break through it

    submitted by /u/lkeroijqoun
    [link] [comments]

    How do I summon for the four kings ? Cause I’m having a really hard time with it

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Dark souls remastered

    submitted by /u/Used-Situation-6151
    [link] [comments]

    Happy to say I beat the DLC

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:09 PM PST

    It was a fun story to go through, I just wish it was a bit longer. I feel like you fought with the Guardian, Artorias, and Manus in relatively short order. I was especially shocked at how quickly I got to Artorias after finishing the Guardian. Still, it was enjoyable to go through, especially since I only had the vanilla game before losing it, and thus never really played the DLC for years before coming back.

    Kalameet was a fun, albeit tough fight, which brings me to my next opinion: Learning the boss's moves through trial and error saved my ass. I haven't played the souls games in a while, but even then I still remember a majority of the bosses movesets enough to get by. Since this DLC is completely new to me, this was the first time in a while since I had to learn a boss's moves and how to respond, which was a fun feeling to recapture. This applies to all of the dlc bosses, for the record. Kalameet is just the most recent example.

    All in all, I enjoyed the dlc a lot. It was a nice new experience.

    submitted by /u/Lightbuster31
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat this game!!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:40 PM PST

    I beat all the bosses including the dlc! In my opinion dlc bosses are the hardest in the whole game. Gwyn was a piece of cake compared to Artorias and Manus. I have had the game for a couple years now and finally set the goal to finish it. Amazing game, great challenge, one of the best games I ever played.

    submitted by /u/MossJermaine
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t find solaire, I haven’t beaten ornstein and smough and he’s not at the anorlondo bonfire

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Please tell me what happened

    submitted by /u/octopusfries123
    [link] [comments]

    I fought giantdad today

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:49 PM PST

    he couldn't hit me and then he took off his armor and put on dark wood grain ring for backstab fishing. im proud of myself to break he legend

    submitted by /u/Silvreneth
    [link] [comments]

    Manus

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:28 PM PST

    He's a real pain in M'anus.

    submitted by /u/SingleShoeMcGee
    [link] [comments]

    It's kind of a cheat, but...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:26 AM PST

    I was looking at the DS1 collision data, and I got this screenshot which might help some people with getting to a particular spot in the Crystal Caves.

    submitted by /u/Haku_Yowane_IRL
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough no spoilers please

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Does anyone else think the ghosts beneath firelink shrine were a bit unfair? I know I can kill them but they have alot of health and the further I go into the area the more of them seem to spawn, they kill me to fast in groups. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/yispepehard
    [link] [comments]

    How much mbps do one player need to have a good connection to online play?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:54 AM PST

    How much is the minimum mbps?

    submitted by /u/smolest_pp
    [link] [comments]

    Headed to Blighttown

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Just got invaded for the first time, and subsequently beat the invader into oblivion. Then I strolled down to the Gaping Dragon, and learned the fight relatively fast. It only took me five attempts, but once I got it down I only got hit once. I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of this game.

    Now I'm heading to Blighttown. I hear it's lovely this time of year. Wish me luck...

    submitted by /u/disview912
    [link] [comments]

    Pyromancer Can’t Level?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:30 PM PST

    So I killed Eingyi, and told Laurentius about where I got my pyro spells so he's gone. I'm not a level 10 Pyro so Quelana isn't appearing in blighttown. I read on a forum that being invaded by a level 10 pyro can trigger her appearance as well, any idea if that'll work? Am I SOL?

    submitted by /u/Bangarang44
    [link] [comments]

    Manus

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Not sure if it's just my game or if Manus is just really combo spammy all the time. Anyway, need some tips on how to avoid the like 6 attack combo since my character just seems to LoVe having all their HP points gone lmao. Also yes I have the silver pendant for the magic attacks later on, and yes I saved Sif the DoggO (just can't seem to find his sign in there with ninja abyss boi bouncing around ;v; )

    submitted by /u/TheIdiotOnYoutube
    [link] [comments]

    Something I didn't know about the Moonlight Butterfly Bridge fight...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    With a long enough melee weapon, you can hit it from the bridge (Edit: While it's flying). Just beat it with the Zweihander. Really took a lot of the stress away from the fight.

    submitted by /u/Aleolex
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't think this was possible to do, but sure I'll take it!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Headphone Warning!

    https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklyCuriousCrocodileSquadGoals

    This came from my recent playthough on Twitch that my followers completed the Community Challenge for. They got to choose my build for it to be interesting, so their left/right weapon slot choices are the Morning Star and Plank Shield :D

    submitted by /u/Whimsipuff17
    [link] [comments]

    I think I need to restart

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:19 AM PST

    It took me so long to get to Anor Lando! But my character doesn't really follow a build. Hes a theif at 24 dex, 22 Vit, and 23 Stamina. My Claymore is +9 but I think it should have been higher by now. I used shards on other items before like my longsword and sheilds. Ornstein and Smough keep kicking my butt.

    submitted by /u/slightly_organic
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone hop online for switch and help me beat Gwynn?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:09 PM PST

    I'm ashamed but my build is kinda fucked for this fight and I just want this game to be over now lol

    submitted by /u/davechugo
    [link] [comments]

    Just lost 35k souls in Sens on a ng sorcerer run. I swear it’s one of the worst feelings in the world.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:45 PM PST

    What to play

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:02 PM PST

    I've 100% on all 3 Dark Souls games, and I'm on xbox so BB and Demons Souls arent doable. But I'm struggling to get into anything else.

    I usually enjoy FPS and found myself grinding through Doom Eternal, lost interest in the Borderlands 3 DLC, tried Hollow Knight and after 10 minutes I hated it. I did make my way through Cuphead and it was ok. I started sekiro and just not feeling the same pull, but I was only an hour into it

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ZorgZF-1
    [link] [comments]

    I never want to hear anybody tell me this game is “tough but fair” ever again!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    The Capra Demon encounter is broken.

    Run right and go up the stairs they say.

    I can't do it any more. I just can't.

    I run right and get stuck by a dog and smashed.

    I made it up the stairs once and got mauled by dogs and then smashed.

    I killed one dog with a firebomb and then got mauled, stuck on the wall and then smashed.

    I know that i could manage him without the dogs but I just can't kill them in order to fight him fairly.

    What a crock of demon shit. Seriously.

    EDIT: alright, after several more attempts, I got lucky and was able to kill a dog straight away and then got the other at the top of the stairs. Capra Demon is dead. Thanks for your help and encouragement!

    submitted by /u/Goldwood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment