• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:09 PM PST

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm about to start the DLCs. Anything I should know before going in?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    I'll start with Sunken, then Iron, the Ivory. I don't want tips neither spoilers, just any detail that might help me enjoy the experience.

    Edit: I've played the Sunken King DLC for about an hour now, and this can be easily my favorite area! Shulva feels like a giant Mayan labyrinth, and I'M LOVING IT! Until now, two deaths (one because I fell into an ambushed and got ganked and other because it seems I can't attack ghosts for some reason. Must be the wrong path...)

    submitted by /u/xx_agrandemamada_xx
    [link] [comments]

    Horrific

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:11 PM PST

    I've only seen it a few times, but YOU STAB THE KEY TO THE EMBEDDED INTO THAT DUDE'S FACE.

    The dude was CHAINED UPSIDE DOWN, and you STAB HIS WHOLE FACE WITH THAT SWORD.

    God! That's horrifying!

    submitted by /u/ZippityDooDoo
    [link] [comments]

    To all the ds2 haters in the sub

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Why tf are y'all even here? For the most part, this community is extremely helpful and nice but then some random dude hops on a thread and tries to shit on everyone and everything about the game. Why are you subbed to ds2 if you don't like the game? Asking for a friend of course

    submitted by /u/cockmasterflex693
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to keep Lucatiel from disappearing?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:02 PM PST

    I have already talked to her and she gave me her armor. But I don't want her to disappear. If I keep moving only on foot and avoid bonfires, will she stay even if I close my game?

    submitted by /u/TheFnafManiac
    [link] [comments]

    Hey lads, I'm going livestreaming part 3 of my dark souls 2 playthrough in 20 minutes (8pm Irish time) I'm still learning alot so feel free to drop in and give me some tips, hope to chat with ye all soon! Here is my twitch. twitch.tv/fatneckitten

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Red iron twin blade is it any good?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    I'm thinking about upgrading it for the fume knight battle but idk if it's good

    submitted by /u/blamedpower96
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble getting to the ancient dragon boss

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:50 PM PST

    I have been trying to get to the boss for many hours and keep getting killed on the way to the fog wall or keep getting backstabbed on my way through the fog. Ant tips on armor, rings, weapons? I am currently using a Raw Greatsword +10 and the full set of the armor of aurous and my rings are the third dragon ring, the ring of blades, the ring of of giants+1 and the ring of steel and protection +1

    submitted by /u/RustyNuggetRies
    [link] [comments]

    Friends for Co-op

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Need some friends for sunlight medals farming. Steam - SM 400-500k

    submitted by /u/bewbes
    [link] [comments]

    Hate to say it but can't kill Alonne

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:33 PM PST

    I don't want to tank him but he hits crazy hard and I just can't be arsed with him ATM yet still i fight on its the DS fever 🤤

    submitted by /u/soulofanundeadpoet
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren't my hits registering in PvP.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    I have played both ds1 pvp and ds2 pvp. I've been losing a lot of fights recently with the enemy only having a sliver of health. I have also been noticing that about 1/3 of my hits aren't registering. The blade hits the player, the hit sound happens, but they aren't stunned and they dont take any damage. I'm using red iron twinblades, but this also happens on other weapons such as rapiers. What is happening?

    submitted by /u/lowzycat
    [link] [comments]

    Scythe of Nahr Alma vs Dark Infused Great Scythe

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Ok so I played through part of this game a long while ago, I want to play through the entire thing now. I plan on doing a faith/int build, using pyromancy and possibly some hexes. I like the idea of picking up a scythe to infuse with dark from the blood midget once I get to Huntsman's Copse (which is about where I got last playthrough). However, I found out if you kill him you can get a scythe that already has some dark damage. Is getting this scythe worth it, or should I infuse a normal scythe? Note that I am mainly doing pve to beat the game and then maybe NG+ for achievements, pvp does not matter too much for me.

    submitted by /u/PlasmaFlamer
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Summoning work 50% of the time?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Look. I have 20 days played on this game and summoning has always been hit-or-miss, but today has been A T R O C I O U S. My friend has been trying to summon me for nearly 2 hours. Both Fextralife AND Wikidot say he can summon me. My friend is at 3.6 million soul memory, and I'm at 16.9 Million. Fextra says with Large Sign + Name Engraved he can summon up to 30 Million, and Wikidot is saying with Small Sign + Name Engraved he can summon up to 19 million. Has anyone thought of a fix?

    submitted by /u/emmetsbro821
    [link] [comments]

    is there any way to coop after killing the kings pet aava

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Me and my girlfriend killed aava and made it to the bonfire under the elevator that leads to the second jaba the hut dude and we can't summon each other even after being the same soul rank

    submitted by /u/BleedingCorpses
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Velstadt

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    I'm in soul lv 153, in the second bonfire of the cript, I'm not a noob, but i'm also not pro, and I'm not very confident i can beat Velstadt on my own. So pls a little help?

    I play on Xbox 360

    My soul memory is 1929175

    submitted by /u/fodangos1134
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for 2x pursuers in NG+? Melee build

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:39 AM PST

    50vig, 30 end, 32 adp, 25 Str, 50 dex, Loyces greatsword+10

    submitted by /u/svettsokkk
    [link] [comments]

    Sorcerer stats

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:47 PM PST

    I'm new to the Souls franchise and am playing a Sorcerer. I'm almost to 50 Int, 50 Attune, and 30 Faith, which is where the guides I'm following stop. What stats should I go for after that? Is this a "soft-cap" kind of thing where additional points in offense might be not great? Should I start pouring stats into Adaptability or the defensive stats, or should I get more Strength/Dex for lategame weapons?

    Thanks for any help and suggestions!

    submitted by /u/derek614
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot use bonfire ascetic on “The Place Unbeknownst”

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:38 PM PST

    When I try to use it, it says " First,defeat the lord of the quarter" I already beat the Last giant and the pursuer ages ago. I'm trying to farm so any info would help.

    submitted by /u/Buffaloxfried
    [link] [comments]

    Swiching from keybord and mose to game pad

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    For past few years ewery time i playd a souls game (meynli ds2) i was using a keyborad and mose setup recenty i got a xbox one controler and was thinking on switching to that, but i just cant get around multitasking the cema all the action butens and spall and weapon switches, coz just whit a mous feals alot more natural and i have a filing of higher control. So if you have any tips of conttoler setup would be much apreshiated

    submitted by /u/brka_x
    [link] [comments]

    Overestimated the Rapier, underestimated the Greatsword

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Originally went with Rapier because it wrecked bosses. And yeah, it did, the dps was insane. But honestly, the bosses can be dealt with either way I feel, it's nice to deal that much damage but I don't need it. Where I suck with the Rapier is in regular PvE. Taking enemies one by one, not much poise damage, was having a tough time the whole game.

    Avoided the greatsword my first run because I didn't like how you could aim the sword while locked on. Well now on my second character, I'm playing unlocked and it's phenomenal. I feel like relying on single big hits is safer than dps because I don't get as greedy. Plus, actually having good range and wide sweeping attacks is something I was really missing. And I love the moveset, it's faster and safer than I expected of such a big weapon, plus that second R1 makes the sword come up so fast, it's saved me from a hit so many times.

    My gameplan was to take this to endgame then do the DLCs (which I skipped my first run) with the Giant Warrior Club. But honestly, I may just stick with Greatsword.

    submitted by /u/tenamonth
    [link] [comments]

    Have any extra?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Does anybody have any Alonne captain armor I just need the gauntlet and leggings I don't know what I can give you but we can work something out

    submitted by /u/T-45C
    [link] [comments]

    Ignoring “time is convoluted” how long does DS2 take place after DS1?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    How long would it take for the histories and events of DS1 to be forgotten? And how long do you think it takes place after?

    submitted by /u/The-True-Apex-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I go

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:51 AM PST

    So I've hit the black gulch and The Rotten is dumb because of how under levelled my weapon and character is and I'm wondering where I should go instead. The route I've taken has been:

    Forest of fallen giants > Hiede's tower of flame > Cathedral of Blue > No-mans Wharf >the Lost Bastille > Sinners Rise > Huntsman's Copse >Harvest Valley >Earthen Peak > The Grave Of Saints > The Gutter

    submitted by /u/KIllSTer203
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t know we’re to go

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:20 AM PST

    I'm lvl 161 and I'm stuck I've done forest of fallen giants minus producing king symbol, Heiden tower, no mans wharf, everything in lost bastille, sinners rise minus the two doors on the sides not sure how to open, huntsmans copse, killed executioners in undead purgatory, harvest valley got two bonfires, earthen peak two bonfires, killed old iron king and smelter demon in iron keep, killed spider boss in bright stone cove, killed rat vanguard, killed the rotten , seen the queen ant in the gutter, and killed twin dragon riders in drangleic. Not sure we're to go as many areas have more bonfires and lots more areas from what I'm reading but killed all the bosses in mentioned places kind of stuck and nothing to grind as most places are completely baron cause of farming.

    submitted by /u/Consistent-Ad-9153
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Fume Knight

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:56 AM PST

    I was really quite worried about this Fume Knight boss after reading reports here. I tried twice earlier this week (died quickly) and then prepared for a long haul last night. I summoned the NPC by the bonfire, and then noticed another summon sign by the door - a real player. That helped! We beat him on the first try.

    I'd read negative comments about involving the NPC, but I found that what they do really well is draw the Fume Knight's attention away from you, and so myself and the other real player could have a go at him from the sides and dodging occasional strikes at us. I used a raw Santier's spear, two handed. It worked like a charm and we beat him first try.

    That left me with a weird feeling, as I was prepared for a long and difficult night. What's that crown for?

    submitted by /u/Poecilia_reticulata
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment