• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Dark Souls Just bought the game on Xbox. Wish me luck, I hear I’m going to need it!

    Dark Souls Just bought the game on Xbox. Wish me luck, I hear I’m going to need it!


    Just bought the game on Xbox. Wish me luck, I hear I’m going to need it!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:41 PM PST

    How do I beat the guy at the bottom of the tower?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:39 AM PST

    At the bottom of the tower where Taurus demon is theres a big boy that looks like he had a bit too much McDonalds recently
    How do I beat him? (Am new, obviously)
    Edit: Killed him, didn't know you could parry the big boy

    submitted by /u/whebehbesh
    [link] [comments]

    Mike Carter aka Bib Fortuna talks about his work in "Dark Souls", "Demon's Souls"

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:27 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/5cXJiSnqDfo

    He played Hawkeye Gough in Dark Souls and Biorr of the Twin Fangs / Blacksmith Boldwin in Demon's Souls and the PS5 remake. He talks about his interaction with From Software and director Hidetaka Miyazaki

    submitted by /u/seanwadair
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else play Drunk Souls with friends? Everytime the runner dies, everyone takes a shot and the runner cycles through the players.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    It's a tradition whenever me and college buddies get back together. If you play, what are the rules that you use?

    submitted by /u/SirDrunkBowls
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dark Souls way harder than Dark Souls 3?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:18 PM PST

    So I just beat DS3, which was my first souls game, without much trouble at all. So I decided to get Dark Souls remastered and it's absolutely kicking my a**. Like I'm getting destroyed at Demon Ruins at level 36 and it took me more tries to beat ceaseless discharge than it took me to beat the Nameless king in DS3. So is Dark Souls really that much harder than 3? Or do I just suck at this one for some reason.

    submitted by /u/ILive4DrPepper
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoiler?) just realised something about Sif and Time Travel

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Hey folks, this is about a scene which you get if you do DLC before the Sif fight. I just though - shouldn't you ALWAYS get this scene? Why would it matter WHEN you go back in time if either way you meet Sif BEFORE the Sif fight of present?

    Actually, (ds3 spoiler) - same deal with a certain lore theory and an old lady in the shrine...

    submitted by /u/mortals_be_kind
    [link] [comments]

    Bed of Chaos.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Feeling bad for having to kill a certain npc

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:58 AM PST

    So I am on my first playthrough, having acquired the lord vessel and placing it underneath Frampt, I decided to first explore the demon ruins since i went there after beating Quelaag and had a hard time beating the ceaseless discharge and decided to leave it for later.

    All good, i kept progressing through the area until i met a depressed Solaire at Lost Izalith, thinking nothing of it and since he only had one dialogue i left him be only to encounter him later past the titanite demon. He had gone mad and attacked me on sight claiming he had finally found what he was looking for.

    So my point is that he was a really cool guy and I felt bad for having to kill him. Now without any spoilers if possible, is there a way to his storyline to make him not go mad and maybe keep him alive? Would love to try that out in my ng+ run eventually. Thank you for your answers beforehand! Praise the Sun and dont go hollow my fellow darksouls players!

    submitted by /u/jkts6
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone play on switch? (idk what flair)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:57 PM PST

    I'm going to start my first playthrough soon and would appreciate some help. Also, is there an actual problem with the audio?

    submitted by /u/depressionated
    [link] [comments]

    Does everything die when someone links the fire?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:09 PM PST

    I'm not exactly sure what happens. I know when Yhorm linked the fire, everyone in the Profaned Capital died. But did anything change when say Aldrich or The Chosen Undead link the fire?

    submitted by /u/Gnomologist
    [link] [comments]

    Just played and beat DSR for the first time! That’s BB, DeS Remake, DS3 and now DS1 all done!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:36 AM PST

    Reinforced club gang all the way, used entire play through. I'm not sure if this game is easier than the above (Beside Demon Souls , easiest so far) but the reinforced club seems over powered to me? Considering it's weight and availability, the 2H strong attack has amazing distance because of the leap and staggers like a much bigger weapon does. I know SL1 use this weapon but to me it feels really strong, overpowered some what!

    submitted by /u/jtaylor92_
    [link] [comments]

    Just Rang the Second Bell

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:21 PM PST

    I've been stuck in Blighttown for a fairly long time, but I've finally defeated Quelaag and escaped. I honestly think she might have been the easiest boss I've faced so far, but based off of how hard the preceding area was, I'm glad she wasn't too hard on me.

    submitted by /u/disview912
    [link] [comments]

    Four Kings really getting on my nerves

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:19 AM PST

    I barely do no damage to these guys. Got a bunch of them on the fight before i can even kill the first one 😭

    My build right now is aprox 20 Strength 22 faith (I am a cleric). Weapons: Maze +8 and Divine Claymore +1.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Btw: Second souls I ever play, after DS3, which i loved, but im kinda liking this one even more. NPCs charisma on this game is something else 😂

    submitted by /u/Any-Investment668
    [link] [comments]

    I'm making my friend a Crystal Lizard for the holidays, can you guys help me come up with a message?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:07 PM PST

    I got the idea to add a message to the bottom of a Crystal lizard that I'm making for a friend, but I can't get the wording to sound right.

    I want it to say something like "Wherever you go, take your time and keep your chin up, otherwise the small treasures in life may elude you."

    Do you guys have any suggestions on better wording or phrases?

    submitted by /u/stevenr4
    [link] [comments]

    Armed beef jerky mercilessly beats local rock enthusiast

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:19 AM PST

    I beat Havel the Rock by parrying him multiple times; it felt good and looked cool, so I wanted to share.

    Enjoy: https://youtu.be/Bk3kKF_4qkA

    submitted by /u/curlybutthair
    [link] [comments]

    The birthday of Ornstein’s namesake, Leo Ornstein was a couple weeks ago. I think you guys might appreciate hearing a bit of the man whose namesake is one of the most infamous bosses in Lordan.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Can I get some Crystal Cave Golden Crystal Golem rage sympathy???

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Title. The fucking bastard. And I don't wanna hear about how I could run past him or go another way. It's personal at this point. He's getting ground into the finest crystal dust possible.

    submitted by /u/LostUndead1
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls Remastered 100%

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Ah finally after 95 Hours for the past 2 week i've finally completed it 100%

    submitted by /u/Jnard_Guillio
    [link] [comments]

    Did every would-be person to link the fire have to fight the previous lord of cinder?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Or is Gwyn unique? And if so why is he the only one?

    submitted by /u/Gnomologist
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to fast roll as GiantDad in the remaster?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:10 AM PST

    I'm running GiantDad and have almost 50 endurance + Havel's ring + FaP + Mask of the Father and I'm still slow rolling. I heard it took just 33 END to fast roll but I'll have to get 200 equip load to fast roll and I don't even know if that's possible.

    submitted by /u/John_Mother
    [link] [comments]

    Give me some likely place names to assist in naming my first character (<name> of <place>)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:05 AM PST

    FWIW I'll hopefully be playing an assassin style melee character

    Any help is appreciated...

    submitted by /u/maxwolfie
    [link] [comments]

    What's the set?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:57 PM PST

    For the blueish cover of dark souls one, what is that armor set? Can you even get it?

    submitted by /u/GlazedWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    [Switch] Just discovered the joys and wonders of a maxed out chaos claymore at level 60.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:15 PM PST

    This thing makes me feel like the Doom Slayer. By far the most fun I've had in pvp in a long time. Having a fire weapon early game frees up so much room for leveling! It really can't be overstated how worth it it is for the initial hassle of obtaining it.

    Does anyone else have a favorite elemental weapon? Something you just fell in love with?

    submitted by /u/PatchyThePirate159
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we could see more of the DS universe

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Like a more traditional RPG with more NPCs exploreing places like caterina or astora or maybe even lordran before things went to shit(maybe that's what elden ring is?)

    submitted by /u/Cheesy117
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment