• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on Velstadt solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls2/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    the Dark Souls II E3 2013 trailer still gives me goosebumps

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:29 AM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUotRSRjrGQ

    honestly this must be one of the best E3 trailers from the past decade, it's short yet tells you everything what to expect - it's straightforward, brutal and atmospheric all at the same time with a fitting pick of music and the editing basically tells you "you will die, then strike, then die again only to strike again, you go beyond death"

    submitted by /u/blutborne_dale
    [link] [comments]

    I have juste started Dark Souls 2 (Sotfs) and I am impressed

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Hey guys

    I became a soulsborne fan when I first played Dark Souls 3 during the lock-down in March, and then I tried Bloodborne,DS1 and even Sekiro and had a blast for all these games. Consequently, I was recently thinking about playing DS2, but from what I read it is the worst Souls game by far and it gets much hatred since it wasn't directed by Miyazaki. Nonetheless,yestdrday I decided to give it try as it is on sale on Steam and I am utterly surprised : the Beginning of the game is so damn great! Majula is definitely the best hub from all Soulsborne games, the tutorial area was Nice, the lore seems to be very interesting, the opening cutscene was impressive, the Forest of Fallen giants is an Nice area, with The Pursuer being an amazing boss, and the gameplay is Not as clunky as I read. So, m'y question is : Is the beginning the only great part of the game and will the quality decrease as I progress through it, or is this game just getting hatred for no reason ? Thanks by advance

    submitted by /u/Wizzer08
    [link] [comments]

    Sinh´s fight is the most heroic fight in the whole game.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I know some others might consider different bosses, but for me everything is perfect in this fight ... from the set up with the bonfire and the beast sleeping in the background, to the legendary OST.

    Sinh`s moveset is something really amazing and never takes more than couple tries to bring him down ... although, I gotta confess that my last hit on him lasts forever since I do not want that epicness to end ...

    And yeah ascetics are one thing, but is fighting him for the playthrough and not farming him that makes it fkn amazing.

    submitted by /u/Slapdatbass420
    [link] [comments]

    Red rust scimitar

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:09 AM PST

    The best part of this whole game is the fact that I can finally have a scimitar while still being a chad strength build

    submitted by /u/Plugshirt
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4)(OFFERING HELP)SUMMON ME I CAN HELP ANYWHERE AND I CAN HELP ALL SOUL MEMORIES! ILL BE ON ALL DAY

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Message me your sm and I gotchu! I can help at every soul memory

    submitted by /u/Idkmyname2014
    [link] [comments]

    Old Iron king

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Any tips for the old iron king and the area before to get to him? The area is draining my estus and I don't have many human effigies left. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. (Also if you wanna help me kill him I'm on ps4 and my soul memory is around 440,000

    submitted by /u/InfiniteMyths
    [link] [comments]

    I've spent almost 700 hours in this game and still don't understand

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:25 AM PST

    How in the world do people make this jump? Is it through hacking, or is it actually possible? I keep seeing messages show up on the top of the bull head across from the Eygil's Idol bonfire (the farthest head, highest one up), so I feel like it has to be possible.

    submitted by /u/IgnisAngel
    [link] [comments]

    The origin of the imperfect?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    The game describes them as being related to dragons, but were they created? Experiments perhaps, or are they a natural mutation?

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulCarlos
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me, or are the Crystal Lizards in this game ridiculous to get?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    The four by the Drakeblood Knight in Dragon's Rest or the four by the Drake in Dragon Aerie almost give me more trouble than they're worth

    submitted by /u/beesegerchurro
    [link] [comments]

    Merciless Roenna "Drop Rate"

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I'm trying to farm the Cursed Bone Shield for my sorcerer by killing Merciless Roenna and I'm suspicious that I need to use a farming set for that. Can anyone confirm or deny?

    submitted by /u/fckads
    [link] [comments]

    Ds2 sotfs fan here.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:09 PM PST

    I have farmed for the gosh darn bloodied whip for 4 HOURS. I have 53 cracked red eye orbs. I am on pc sm 278000. If you could drop me one to end this monotony. I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/XlTwicelX
    [link] [comments]

    Drake Keeper Sword vs. Longsword?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Hey all, I'm trying to determine if one is solidly better than the other. This is for a strength hex build and will be dark infused and buffed with dark weapon constantly. Let me know your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/obamasfursona
    [link] [comments]

    is 20 dex too much for a dual wielding str build?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Been sleeping on pvp

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    I needed to get some titanite chunks today and decided to try my hand at pvp. It's incredibly fun!! I've been smashing people with my barbarian double large club build and been having a blast.

    For reference I played Bloodborne -> Sekiro -> DS1 -> DS2 and had never tried pvp before.

    If you haven't done it before give it a go. It's a blast!

    submitted by /u/TauntingTygah
    [link] [comments]

    DS2 arena is dripping with sweat

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    After a year of not being active, I REALLY tryed to get back into DS2 arena pvp over the last few days, but there's only so much sweat that I can take before having enough.

    I pretty sure that I've only gotten 3 or 4 players who used wepons like ultra greatswords, spears or maces, ect. The other 95% of players pretty much all resort to:

    • using a rapier, a katana or a straight sword

    • playing unlocked and doing an occasional running R1 and otherwise spamming R1 with 3 diffirent buffs

    • fishing for backstabs

    • playing the the exact same way, every match, every time

    And before you call me a DS2 hater, I'm only frustrated because I remember the exciting times of DS2 arena and I'm salty that I'll never get a chance to experience that again.

    submitted by /u/GaelTheVapeMaster
    [link] [comments]

    Are the giants in harvest valley supposed to oneshot you?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I 2-4 shot everything here and they do respectable damage to me, but the giants just one shot me at max health every time. are they supposed to?

    submitted by /u/OReillysAutoParts
    [link] [comments]

    Espada ropera fastest as possible

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:05 PM PST

    So...i begun with a swordsman build, and killed flexile sentry and the pursuer, i didn't entered the DLC, how do i get espada ropera OR how do i enter the DLC AS FASTEST AS POSSIBLE? plzzzzz

    submitted by /u/hollowblueflare
    [link] [comments]

    So yea, it begins.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:03 AM PST

    I just receive the confirmation that I got the Dark Souls Trilogy for Xmas and I'm so excited for Ds2 SOTFS. What should I do first when I'll got it ? Use a speedrun setup and make a run by it ? Or just play the game in all bosses no skip ? Lemme know in the comments, your opinion is precious as always, chosen undead ;D

    Don't forget the like

    submitted by /u/Doespineappleflies92
    [link] [comments]

    Velstadt the bastard

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Revisited DS2 and I've had no problems...that is until I encountered Velstadt. Would appreciate some help with him if anyone is available. On PS4

    submitted by /u/Mr-Bastardson
    [link] [comments]

    Yo can I get some help with the executioner chariot?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Im sl 75 if that helps

    submitted by /u/WaffleGuy54
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for all items save file, preferably low level

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Hey guys, my friend who is new to DS wants to play DS 2 with me, and I wanted to start a new char. BUT, because I will be cooping all of the game I need a save file with all the items. A save file with all the items (or at least most of them) would be appreciated. The lower SL the better!

    Edit: I play on PC, SOFTS version

    submitted by /u/DoomedWanderer
    [link] [comments]

    What makes DS2 unique and what would be great if there's a DS2 Two?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    I've been thinking about why I like DS2 more than the other entries and can't really put a word on it. Could it be the one of a kind power stance system? Or the delightful NG+ that changed mobs and boss encounters. The plethora of fashion souls, or the slow weighty combat?

    What's the lure of DS2 and what would you love to see in a sequel? I think more of everything that I've just mentioned is great but there could be better map connectivity for one as a start.

    submitted by /u/Reirc
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX ONE] [SM 1.9m] Stuck on Fume Knight for hours...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    I've been making about 5-10 attempts per day for the last three days and I'm losing my mind over this fight. I've heated DS1 and 3 on multiple new games never being stuck on a boss for this long... please, help me before I go hollow...

    submitted by /u/Suprem0Flux
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment