• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 Should I play Dark Souls 2?

    Dark Souls 2 Should I play Dark Souls 2?


    Should I play Dark Souls 2?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Hey everybody! I played through Dark Souls: Remastered and Dark Souls 3 multiple times, and I love the shit out of both. I skipped over 2, since a lot of people were saying it was the weakest of the franchise / the worst game in the series. I'm slightly rethinking my decision to skip over the game, and was wondering: Is it worth it to play through the second game? Just for clarification, I mainly mean SotFS, since that's the edition I have that I can play. EDIT: Started playing and, so far, I'm loving it. My biggest gripe is with Things Betwixed and how shitty the contrast is in that area, but once I got to Majule, I was just in awe of this game's beauty.

    submitted by /u/ChumIsFum01
    [link] [comments]

    Bell helm does some special stuff

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:31 AM PST

    I just figured this out but apparently the bell helm prevents you from getting headshoted by npc enemies and makes a bell ring when you get shot in the head.

    submitted by /u/Creative_Pie8673
    [link] [comments]

    Fume K***ht appreciation post

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Best boss in the whole damn game imo. Best souls boss I've fought in a while tbh. Alonne however, I am struggling to enjoy. That walk makes it hard for me to want to fight him. Fume knight however, has a bonfire right outside his door 😍😍😍 daddy fume

    submitted by /u/DM_ME_PARTIAL_TIT
    [link] [comments]

    What if Siegbro was in Dark Souls II

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Bearer of the Curse and Siegbro

    With the power of mod tools, I added Siegbro into DS2. Wish they added the Catarina shield into the game.

    submitted by /u/blader67
    [link] [comments]

    What is Shrine of Amana exactly?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:49 PM PST

    It's below the ground and it is filled with roots. Is it holding up all of Drangleic Like the Archtress hold up Lordran? Is it something akin to Firelink Shrine? Now that I think about it, are those trees in Things Betwixt Archtrees? They sure do look like them, but what are they holding up exactly?

    submitted by /u/DarkSoulCarlos
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on elevator at Drangleic Castle!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    So here's what happened with me for the first time playing Dark Souls 2 SOTFS:

    I activated the golem that's supposed to bring down the elevator so i can get the king's passage key and proceed in the game, but somehow it didn't worked and now the same elevator it's stuck on top and i don't really know what to do.

    You can see how's the golem and elevator here:https://imgur.com/a/91qApkH

    Please guys i need help cause I'm quite desperate and it's going to be really sad if i have to start over just because of this bug, any help will be very appreciated!!

    Edit: Issue was solved.

    submitted by /u/arisuchigatana
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a beginner

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:39 AM PST

    I'm new to dark souls and my first game I got is dark souls 2 and if I could have any tips that would be great

    Ps. I've got to majula

    submitted by /u/ZeroPointXellarate
    [link] [comments]

    Can we create at FAQ?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:21 AM PST

    I tend to see a few questions that are asked a lot. The biggest three being

    1. What's the difference between the original And scholar editions?

    2. Is 2 good?

    3. Does the scholar edition come with the dlc?

    There are other questions out there, but I can't recall them at the moment. Can we see about a subreddit faq for newcomers? Let's make their start in 2 a little easier.

    submitted by /u/TotallyLegitEstoc
    [link] [comments]

    How to start king vendrick fight

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I have 4 great souls, too lazy to get ancient dragon soul, but I cant start the fight, no matter how many times I hit him his health won't even show so I dont even know if I'm even damaging him

    Edit: I got the boss to start, but I cant do shit still

    submitted by /u/TheUnHolyBreadBaker
    [link] [comments]

    Ds2 co op

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    So, I want to play Ds2 with my friend, we both played it already, but wanted to go through it together, but we don't know how, can you help please? Also sorry for poor English, it's not my first language

    submitted by /u/Havarro
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4)(DS2)(OFFERING HELP)IM HERE TO OFFER HELP TO ANYONE ACROSS THE entire game, I CSN HELP ANYWHERE!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:19 PM PST

    I honestly just want to coop with someone I love this game so much but am growing tired of playing alone and invading:/ I just wanna tag along and coop. I know this game like the back of my hand and can pretty much be a guide to every item is needed I just wanna help.

    submitted by /u/Idkmyname2014
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally ate a great soul. Am I screwed?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    So I was not paying attention when I was eating some souls in my menu and accidentally ate one of the great souls (Freja's). I know I need the four great souls at some point. Is there some way to fix this mistake?

    submitted by /u/Handyandy58
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls SOTFS - game wont recognize my save file

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Hi, I uninstalled Dark Souls few months ago and installed it again today, but the game wont recognize my save file at all. I did the following: opened Run then typed "appdata" and I saw my DS2 save file. Did anyone have the same problem? It's my precious character SL224 and I need it back...

    submitted by /u/Yupiterr
    [link] [comments]

    Souls Dupe?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I have beat the game several times but when I start a new play through it takes way to long to level. Is there a way to soul dupe in this game?

    submitted by /u/BryceDaBeast69
    [link] [comments]

    can someone drop a curved twinblade for me it would be appreciated

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:07 PM PST

    i suck at duels so this will help alot

    submitted by /u/shortel2
    [link] [comments]

    The pursuer PS4

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:44 AM PST

    So I'm aware you can hit him with the bolts but I'm having a hard time taking him down. I've only gotten 1/3 of the way.

    My weapons around +3 or 4 not sure. But it does the same amount of damage when it was normal. He's weak to strike damage bjt I don't have a weapon that does that.

    Advice?

    submitted by /u/-w-o-r-d-s-
    [link] [comments]

    I Need Help Getting Into Ds2

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    How do i get into ds2? I go into the game pretty often and it feels like im not making progress, i cant find good gear, all the mobs have like unlimited poise and the bosses are so hard. I realize now that ppl are ironic when they say this game is easy. But I'm looking for someone to tell me some stuff like: "things I wish i knew when i first started playing" "game exploits" "best weapons". Anything to make me get to get to the good part of this game, or help me have fun with it because everytime i open it up i go to majula, then i wander in random areas for about 15 minutes then i leave...

    submitted by /u/Cayde110
    [link] [comments]

    Who are the 4 Great ones?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Are they just the 4 lords? Or are they just people with the same souls and similar backstories?

    submitted by /u/Schneider_1509
    [link] [comments]

    [Co-op][NG+3][Old Iron King DLC]

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Soul Memory: 22,589,786

    Need to kill 3 bosses. Blue Smelter, Fune Knight, and Alonne.

    submitted by /u/somborne
    [link] [comments]

    After playing Dark souls series

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Last month I finished DS33, DS2, Ds1 and Demon souls

    I think the best story is Demon souls

    DS2 : best overall

    Ds3 : best design

    Ds1: good music and leveling system.

    Even though DS2 has a great elements in the story, where you seek to break the curse on humanity and the grand illusion and bring peace but there are some unclear parts which can have different interpretation but if I play the game according to my interpretation it would be the one of the best stories in gaming ever. , there are other interpretations of the lore I don't like very much.

    submitted by /u/Some-Lifeguard5317
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion: dark souls was about the zombie apocalypse

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    None of the theories mattered. It was about a all powerful zombie ruining everything and then some self aware nutcase zombie destroying the skeleton and zombie armies left over.

    submitted by /u/Reasonable_Fight
    [link] [comments]

    Does scholar of the first sin include all dlc on the disk?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:03 AM PST

    I know people have asked similar questions to this plenty of times but I can't seem to get an answer whether the DLC comes on the disk, or if it comes with codes to download. I'm asking because I'm looking at getting a used copy of this game but want to be sure I'll still be getting all the DLC if I do so

    submitted by /u/chanandlerbong420
    [link] [comments]

    I am lost.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:55 AM PST

    I have defeated all four lords and now I do not know where to go. Before using last primal bonfire, I talked to a tree guy. I tired using fountain 3 teleporters (shaded woods, Rotten's arena and Iron king's arena) but they lead to dead ends. Where I am supposed to go and how can I get there?

    submitted by /u/some-kind-of-no-name
    [link] [comments]

    I need help or tips.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:32 AM PST

    Im trying yo pasa the Game whithout dying and im not sure im prepared to do It. If someone could help me or give me some tips to make It easier It would help a lot. Im playing in PS3 in Spain from 3 pm yo 5 pm more or less every day.

    submitted by /u/horkerr8
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonslayer Spear or Heide Spear?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Doing a young Nameless King Faith Build (Fashion is Grave Warden Top/ Bone King Crown/ Agdayne Kilt/ Hexer Gloves for those who are curious)

    Which of the two spears are better? I know DS Spear cant be buffed nor infused so I guess Heide is better?

    submitted by /u/LuciferAdeo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment