• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Dark Souls I just beat Dark Souls for the 1st time.

    Dark Souls I just beat Dark Souls for the 1st time.


    I just beat Dark Souls for the 1st time.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:35 PM PST

    That was an emotional roller coaster from Hell and I am scarred for life.

    submitted by /u/Juggalo702
    [link] [comments]

    Gwyn's Family

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:35 AM PST

    So did Gwyn have a wife or something to produce his children or did they just pop into existence and Gywn's just like 'you're mine now' or something?

    submitted by /u/Soul_Of_A_Cinder
    [link] [comments]

    I'm finally a true gamer.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:42 PM PST

    So I finally beat Dark Souls. It wasn't perfect and i missed a lot but i did it. I seen people do some crazy things in this game so I know it's not that big of a deal but it feels great. Now, it's on to NG+ to tie up a few loose ends and then it's on to the sequels. This game really is a masterpiece the whole way through.

    submitted by /u/Chalms1800
    [link] [comments]

    New Game/+/++/+++/... Build advices!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:44 AM PST

    HI guys,
    I recently bought DSR for the PS4 because of the sales and I want to do the platinum on this one. I have played multiple times but this time I'd like to change from the classical STR tank build or the Dark Bead nonsense one shot. I was thinking about some kind of dex build, maybe with the Darkmoon blade. I want to make a strong build that can power through every new game + without any problems lategadme.
    Thanks for the advices and the time spent reading and responding!! ^^

    submitted by /u/Filotto
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for 100% completion

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:34 AM PST

    I recently 100% ds3 and want to do the same to ds1 so any tips

    submitted by /u/thedickbear
    [link] [comments]

    30 humanities wasted.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:01 AM PST

    So after sinking 30 humanities into the Chaos Servant, I put my controller down to take a screenshot and accidentally hit a button. Managed to kill her in one hit wasting everything I put into the covenant...

    There is always a new and interesting way for this game to torture you.

    submitted by /u/WorldWideWolf1
    [link] [comments]

    So is Dark Souls like a Shonen or something?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Seems like each iteration has faster and more aggressive enemies and it sorta relies on your skills earned through each game. I feel like beating DS1 just barely scratched the surface on the difficulty.

    submitted by /u/Blighted_Ashes
    [link] [comments]

    What if gwyn is tricking you to light the flame?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:21 AM PST

    And he just wakes up after "dying" and changes his name to Leopold? Or worse continues ruling while you burn up?

    submitted by /u/Blighted_Ashes
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, quick PSA...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:26 PM PST

    If there's a room with a lot of fast attacking enemies, that may or may not have a channeller next to them (like in say, undead parish), don't try to run straight through them unless you want to die a quick death.

    Edit: I was summoned by someone, and they just tried to run through the ambush, with the channeller still alive, and died immediately. Like, literally just tried to run, no effort to attack or anything.

    submitted by /u/Aleolex
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:09 AM PST

    So I'm at the hellkite bridge and as I was running on my first try I got burned to a crisp. The 2nd time I got there the dragon was already sitting there and the enemies are back. And when I get close the hellkite just burns me to death again, not giving me enough time to run back to the stairs or anything. And the hellkite just refuses to fly unless I get close. Do I just reset the game now or

    submitted by /u/TheEditor12
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the platinum for Dark Souls Remastered. Fantastic game, one of my all-time faves. Always wanted to platinum it but the NG++ requirement was intimidating. Glad I finally managed it!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Here's the image I grabbed for the platinum!

    I've played Dark Souls maybe 6-7 times in the past but never aimed to get the platinum. This time I decided enough was enough and created a new character with the specific purpose of grabbing all the remaining trophies I had left. Safe to say I'm glad I did it!

    It's interesting but I was always intimidated by NG+ and NG++ so I never really bothered with it and would instead create new characters on NG once I beat Gwyn on my old save file. What I learned was that NG+ and ++ seemed to actually be much easier. I didn't have much trouble with any bosses in these modes, besides perhaps Four Kings. 10/10 would recommend.

    submitted by /u/LordManders
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing through, tips for capra demon?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:34 PM PST

    So I've gotten through most of the game up to this point fairly easily but the capra demon has me stuck. All other parts of the game up to this point felt refreshingly difficult. If I died I'd know why I died and my mistake and go back knowing how to deal with it better. But the capra demon is different. It's go through the fog, then try to run to the left to get up the stairs so you can kill the dogs, but the dogs block me so I can't even get up the stairs. I've tried dodging right whenever I come into the room and then getting to the stairs but if I go right at all mr capra man does his horizontal swing attack that I seemingly can't dodge and stunlocks me to death. I know I'm ready for the fight as whenever I have been able to get hits in it does hella damage, enough to kill him in like 8 hits. I'm using barbarian gear mixed with the thief gear you find in the lower undead burg so I have fast rolls and I'm 2 handing my halberd. Should I use more tanky gear and a shield? Any tips are appreciated thank you!

    submitted by /u/throwawaycbt69420
    [link] [comments]

    SL 15. What are the best areas I can coop for sunlight medals in besides the parish

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Because 9 times out if 10, I get summoned by a clearly newer host in the parish and they are getting their ass kicked by invading twink characters with things like the tracers and dark bead and it makes getting sunlight medals hell. So what are my alternatives?

    submitted by /u/Loran_Cleric
    [link] [comments]

    The Fair Lady

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:23 PM PST

    What's the real story of her?

    From what I gather She sacrificed her well being to keep her people safe and Queelag is luring in people to gather the humanity to keep her sister alive ?

    submitted by /u/GenericKrangk
    [link] [comments]

    Souls/borne animated series

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:41 PM PST

    After taking the time to watch some of the Netflix animated adaptations for video games, and reading through some of the dark souls/bloodborne comics, I started wondering something. What animation studio could truly do justice to a souls/borne animated adaptation?

    submitted by /u/Vengfulexile
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the ENB challenge (Hunter Class) in a single sitting

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:39 PM PST

    21 hours. 220 deaths. Only a single meal break in the middle.

    At the start, we rolled a d10 to determine class, and ended up with the Hunter. Having the bow was helpful for some trash mobs, but that shortsword was AGONY to use in boss fights.

    Will very easily say this was the hardest challenge on DS1 I've done. SL 1 / No Death had nothing on this; The difference being able to use Lightning / Fire upgrades and estus during fights makes it astronomical.

    Two biggest brick walls were 4 kings and Kalameet.--- 4 Kings' "DPS check" mechanic is extremely difficult to overpower with the shortsword, and that missile they do lasts for like 4 million years and hits like a truck. These bastards took 4 hours and 65 deaths by themselves.--- Kalemeet was frustrating because I could only survive 2 hits with him, and his single hit was still not enough to drop me to RTSR. I needed to use the dogs and dropping to trigger it before entering, and even then it was tough. We were only hitting for ~120 damage on a strong attack or ~140 on a jumping strike. He took 2 hours 15 minutes and 33 deaths.

    I could also see Nito being an absolute bitch, but I specifically saved up white chunks and greed shards to make my Shortsword +9 Divine so I could kill the skellies in the room. It meant that I needed to go farm chunks afterwards, then make a dead sprint for the Slab behind the waterfall in Oolacile, so that I could make the thing +15 for the bosses in the DLC again; But it was worth it to avoid the headache of being stunlocked by the bonebros.

    If you're interested, I collected the clips/highlights of the boss fights from the stream into an album here

    This was one of the most thrilling gaming experiences I've ever have. I felt the same triumph and frustration I felt the first time I played souls; Which is an incredible feat since I've been playing since Demon's Souls initial release. I HIGHLY recommend you do the challenge if you're looking to re-experience that same cycle of frustration and catharsis.

    submitted by /u/Drone_Actual
    [link] [comments]

    From Central Yharnam to Firelink Shrine

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    My only SoulsBorne experience was Bloodborne. I fell head over heels in love with Yharnam and the tales of giant beasts and mysterious old ones. I got my Platinum and craved more.

    So here I am. 6 days in and I've arrived in Blighttown! I've made friends! I've made enemies! I've levelled up wrong and I've lost countless souls, and let me tell you I'm having the time of my life and cannot wait for what else comes my way here in this world of hollows and sun worshippers.

    submitted by /u/LadyJekyll
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody in the drake Valley area at around sl 36?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:19 PM PST

    I'm going to kill the four kings and I'm playing horribly today. If ya wanna help me out put a sign either by the bottom of the seal elevator and lemme know. I'm on Xbox btw

    submitted by /u/ZiggieTheKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Noob here. Blacksmith question

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:43 PM PST

    I want to get a +10 Server. Instead it's a +5 fire server. How do I just make it a +10 without fire or any other element?

    submitted by /u/DrizzyKC12
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a Sorcerer co-op run this Saturday for fun. Just want to play some Souls and get in touch with the community. Let me know if you wanna co-op, drop in for a while or a segment, or invade to your heart's content! Password will be 'firstmage'

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:49 PM PST

    [PS4]

    I've never done a dedicated sorcerer run in Souls since I'm so addicted to melee, but I've got the itch to play again and I will be trying to use sorcery as much as possible with a light side-weapon to boost. I will also not be kindling at all, so I'll have only 5 Estus at any given point. I think before long I'll find melee summons to be most helpful, so if you're up for it jump in!

    Invaders are welcome as well, I'll try to keep my humanity as much as possible

    submitted by /u/egoMetalMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Thought they were a myth...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:45 PM PST

    I got invaded by a Blade of the Darkmoon with the Darkmoon blade buff. Good game, spirit of vengeance Fire Keeper. You doing the Gods' work.

    submitted by /u/SevenSky_DuckGod
    [link] [comments]

    Seath's theme is slept on too much

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Its a great music arrangement, should be in more top ten's, that is all

    submitted by /u/TheHarryman01
    [link] [comments]

    Im looooost

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Been wandering the swamp of blightown for awhile and have no clue where to find the next bell (which the game seems to imply is where it is) if someone could give some sort of hint that can point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Evilnecromancer032
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment