• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Salty Sunday.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Today's Salty Sunday is brought to you by the Frigid Outskirts.

    Summoned into a gank squad on the Iron Keep Bridge? Died to Fume Knight for the 100th time? Think you're getting boned by SOTFS?

    Grab a spoon and watch your blood pressure soar! All complaints are welcome here. Just keep things civil and follow the Posting Guidelines in the sidebar.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoilers) after 3 Souls games and countless hours... I’ve finally done it

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    I've finally managed to die to the easiest bosses in each game.

    • Died to Deacons of the Deep getting cursed

    • Died to Pinwheel on my SL1 run

    • And today I died to Prowling Magus and Congregation coz I ran in like an idiot

    I'd like to thank the Academy, FromSoftware, and my mom. So proud of this accomplishment.

    submitted by /u/tenamonth
    [link] [comments]

    That’s it??

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    I just beat DS2... that's it? That has to be the most anticlimactic final boss I've fought in a while... I haven't done the DLC cause I didn't expect that to be the final boss and now ive gone to the throne... am I missing something? Is there another final boss like in bloodborne??

    submitted by /u/DiscountDjura
    [link] [comments]

    Pate and Creighton - first time

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:52 AM PST

    As title, for some reason I never completed this quest. Now I am using the Engraved Gloves for the first time and random Crits in a dark souls game feels wrong lol.

    submitted by /u/NRDubZ
    [link] [comments]

    Rolling in 2 is Ass

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Why is the rolling in this game so much worse than the others? I'm trying to understand it.

    submitted by /u/skullman159
    [link] [comments]

    I BEAT DARKSOULS 2

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:45 PM PST

    This took me over 3 months to complete and I dont regret it I loved fighting the smelter demon and the throne watcher and defender they were the hardest fights until I came acrossed the old iron king That boss beat my ass and I mean that. Once I finally killed him, in my head, I said "it's time for nashandra" and what do you know she was nothin, this is an awesome game filled with punishing yet beautiful areas the iron keep was my favorite place in that entire game, I give ds2 a 9/10, thanks guys

    submitted by /u/No-Rate-7015
    [link] [comments]

    Fume Knight assistance please? SM 3,173,900

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Getting slapped around alot. Anyone willing to help out? The npc summon won't cut it. I also need a few effigies. Like 2. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/sparechange97
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play DS2 after finishing Scholar of the first sin

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    I play on XBOX. I'm wondering if the non-scholar O.G. version for Xbox 360 will have different achievements? Also can I play the original version through backwards compatible virtual console or if I'll need to borrow a friends 360?

    submitted by /u/rlegrieve
    [link] [comments]

    DLC build inquiry.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:49 AM PST

    I've been working my way back through the series for each games ending and to finish the DLC I didn't do on my first playthroughs and now it's time to do DS2! I usually play full int, full fth or a pyro/hex build in any of the titles. However.... everything I have read says that DLC enemies hit like a truck and are dripping in resistances.

    Any casters out there have suggestions for a melee hybrid build with decent survivability that I can work towards that will not require me to respec to do the later DLC content? Please consider: I tend to lean towards dex weaponry, and clarifying what order you prioritize stats would be a big help.

    Thank you in advance for any replies!

    submitted by /u/Faithful_Moryn
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 virgin

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:55 PM PST

    So dark souls 3 was my first souls game experience and I loved it. I waited a few years until the Xbox store had DS1 remastered and DS2 scholar of the first sin for sale. I bought them. I beat DS1 and it was amazing. Now I have DS2 to look forward to. I read that this game is exceptionally larger than both DS1 and DS3. Without to many spoilers, is DS2 on par with DS1 and 3? I have read mixed reviews on DS2. Regardless, I am going to play it and I know I will enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/fireplace678
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Okay, now I've wasted 15 effigys, 4 magic weapon resins, 4 lightning resins and countless arrows - can someone PLEASE pop onto their (PC) soul level 400 character, put on the redeye ring +3 and slice this NG+ armored gold-boy in the crypt so i can finally...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Get the damn king ring, open the door to Aldias keep, speedrun through and start bonfire aestetic the dragon airey and farm twinkeling titanite so i can upgrade my moonlight greatsword and blue flame, respecc and FINALLY be awesome?

    I beg of you!

    submitted by /u/Jackop195
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 - Looking for friends

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    i'll be honest, i'm absolute trash but i try. 🥺 i really love this game but i need a hard carry. must be chill, no drama. if interested my psn is kalenkos

    submitted by /u/namirarots
    [link] [comments]

    Single worst forlorn invasion of all time.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:20 PM PST

    I've been trying to get the pickaxe, but I couldn't seem to get the piggy to follow me all the way down. I've done it before, and it was bugging me that I couldn't get it to work.

    I finally manage to get him to the bottom, and guess who decides to join the party?

    I was trying so hard to keep him and the pig separate that I slipped up and he killed me.

    The absolute bastrid.

    submitted by /u/TRAZWALD
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:13 AM PST

    What ia your; A. Most fun weapon B. Most damage weapon C. Most best weapon in the whole game?

    Feel free to throw in details like what rings to use or buff items.

    submitted by /u/bzhwen
    [link] [comments]

    PS3 Scholar of the First Sin, DLCs on disk or code?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    I would love to play Dark Souls 2 SotfS with my girlfriend on PS3 (even though it's just original DkS2 with DLCs).

    However, it never seems to go on sale on PSN anymore. I thought of maybe buying it used.

    I've seen the "Greatest Hits" version of SotfS on ebay, but I can't find information if the DLCs are on disk or if it comes with codes for PSN.

    Follow-up question: Is there any version of PS3 SotfS where the DLC does come on disk?

    I'm talking about the US versions of the game here. I hope you can help me so I can enjoy playing this game with her :)

    submitted by /u/PraiseTheCasulSun
    [link] [comments]

    Where has Felkin gone?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:20 AM PST

    I spoke to Felkin in shaded ruins originally but I did not have the required intelligence. I defeated the area boss and acquired the intelligence I needed but when I returned he was no longer there? I know he shows up in a later area of the map but I thought that was only if you've exhausted his dialogue after having the required faith/intelligence.

    I've never spoken to him without meeting the requirements before so I am just curious does he move somewhere different or will I still be able to speak to him in the usual spot later on?

    submitted by /u/MalZaar
    [link] [comments]

    Finished base game an onto the dlcs

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    I picked up SOTFS back in 2017 on a one off sale and played about an hour of it because back then hard games weren't my play style of choice. A couple years later and many many friends talking about dark souls promising a mythical impossible experience I decided to give it a try over winter break while waiting for cyberpunk or Christmas. Good god am in love 103 hours in of just me running around the base game doing bosses and exploring. Beat the "final boss" even though I know Vendrick and Aldia still await me due to my choice to get the crowns before fighting. And I'm diving in deep to the DLCs sunken king was atmospheric and beautiful the fight with Sinh took everything out of me for three days due to my inexperience with min maxing my abilities or my lack of a solid build(I just use what looks fun) and then onto iron king where the Fume Knight broke me down to a scientist who memorized every attack swing and parry timing. I'm now entering Eleum Loyce ans ready to be hurt again. I never understood why people disliked this game and I never will every moment (except you Freja you fucking spider I hate you) has been amazing and I can't wait to do it all again.

    submitted by /u/40000Llamas
    [link] [comments]

    PC LFG-Old Iron Keep SL79 Soulmem 428,572

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Help me mommy I need help. I have 57,000 souls (like 6-ish levels) at the Old Iron King boss fight. I didn't mean to get so far into the area but I had two phantoms that just kept pushing, and peer pressure is a helluva drug. if any brave skeleton could help me recover those souls, I would appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/3rudite
    [link] [comments]

    I can't reverse hollowing at milfanito altar

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:07 AM PST

    when i click on it it just said "Alas, nothing happened"

    Pls help, all suggestion is accepted

    submitted by /u/the_imortal_soul
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Pursuer appears randomly?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Beaten him, now he spawn like an ass over the lost bastille. Does he just randomly spawn and say "oh, is that hollow ass i see, let me just delete that" or does he actually have spawn points?

    submitted by /u/paidegrau
    [link] [comments]

    Do enemies in memories stop respawning?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Guess you know where I am right now.

    submitted by /u/xx_agrandemamada_xx
    [link] [comments]

    Have I been soft banned?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    I haven't cheated or messed around with any files.

    Someone told me a really easy way to check is to go to Majula and check the altar for the death stats. If it's low, then you're banned...Problem is I don't know what's high or low, it's currently at 427255996.

    Can someone help me and check if that's the right number? I haven't seen a single summon sign all day.

    submitted by /u/KingOfSquirrels
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to the awesome DS2 community

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Just had to shout out to the awesome Dark Souls II community. I have had nothing but lovely, awesome people joining me in my Dark Souls II Twitch streams. You guys manage to give me tips and advice without spoiling the narrative for me and have been just so kind. It's refreshing being part of such a positive community, instead of the toxic ones you hear about. You are all clearly passionate about this amazing game.

    I don't get why people hate this game in the series. I have found it really rewarding. It rewards exploration, and has some of the best side quests in the series. The NPCs are really memorable.

    I'm sure I am only about halfway through and I can't wait to dig in and play again.

    You guys are amazing!!

    submitted by /u/Tararaboom
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for cosplay in DS2? I need to make an irl armour set.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:27 AM PST

    I want to cosplay DS2 but don't know a specific set to follow, please help.

    submitted by /u/TheShadowWithinU
    [link] [comments]

    Do people play on xbox 360?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    I was wodering how many people still play on xbox 360

    submitted by /u/bruhmomentxl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment