• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 No Love for the Smelter Demons?

    Dark Souls 2 No Love for the Smelter Demons?


    No Love for the Smelter Demons?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    I know that both Smelter Demons can be a pain to get to, but is there a better reason why there is little to no love from the community for my personal favorite bosses in the game?

    submitted by /u/Reeko_09
    [link] [comments]

    So, I finished DS2 without getting hit once.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:16 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-R308UVITs&ab_channel=Garfoso

    i finally got this run ffs it was about time holy shit

    done on Scholar version

    submitted by /u/garfoso
    [link] [comments]

    Cant see summon sign

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:49 AM PST

    I cant see shit, I dont see Jester Tomas, im human, I dont have the debuff that makes it so you cant summon anything or get invaded, I don't have the name engraved ring either. What do I do?

    Edit: nevermind I found out, im in the company of champions, didn't know this makes the game more difficult.

    submitted by /u/TheUnHolyBreadBaker
    [link] [comments]

    Just want help to make sure I don’t miss anything

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    DS3 and BB vet here (beat ds1 but replaying has been a task bc of fast travel not being an option until O&S) but I've played a decent bit of SOTFS a long while ago and just now started a new character about 6 hours in and I just wanted to see if anyone had basically any advice to help get the most out of the game since it seems way more expansive than 1 and 3 with all its extra quirks on top of it.

    Stuff like burning the windmill or getting all the knights to help in the dlc or other just obscure things someone might not know unless told ab it is mostly what I'm looking for.

    Like what infusions are good?

    What sorceries are best/should get early? I'm looking to run a gs sorcerer build but I'm open to hexes also.

    I have sc of Pharros and branch locations and rewards, so any secret or hard to access areas or something you might miss on a first playthrough that aren't branch or pharros related?

    Boss souls to save? Any advice someone on their first real solo run might find useful is appreciated, thanks in advance.

    TL;DR any information that someone more used to ds3 might not know on their first play of the game, just wanna explore literally everything and make the most of my run

    submitted by /u/BootySauce666
    [link] [comments]

    One reason I love this game is because it has the most color/variety!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Seriously, most colorful souls game! Partly due to all the variety in levels

    submitted by /u/albertdiaz98
    [link] [comments]

    OG DS2 vs SOTFS question...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I don't remember getting too far into the original ds2 before my ps3 died (again, but for good this time), but I did complete scholar just prior to the release of ds3. Now, I'm not into pvp at all, and honestly ds2 is my least favorite of the series, but am I missing out on much having not played through the original release on ps3? Would it feel like a different adventure with the variances from sotfs, or just more of a chore without the updated graphics and such?

    submitted by /u/Coodawg20
    [link] [comments]

    What should I expect?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Hey all. I have beat Dark Souls 3 a few times and just beat Dark Souls 1 today for the first time. I am about to start my first Dark Souls 2 play through. What should I expect in comparison to the other DS games?

    submitted by /u/Wendigogod27
    [link] [comments]

    Ever notice a bosses difficulty varies a lot?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:49 PM PST

    by this i mean from person to person. as an example I just saw a thread about hating smelter D, most people find him hard, especially my buddy who asks for help every play through he runs into him, and yet he's super easy for me, i die to him rarely and love the boss.

    But then there's lost sinner, a literal nightmare of a boss for me that i die A LOT to on my high level characters, i ask the same friend who needs help with smelter to help me with lost sinner.

    so here i am asking not what THE hardest boss is. but what YOUR hardest boss is, and why.

    submitted by /u/SadSamus
    [link] [comments]

    Helping out a very new player

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:40 PM PST

    So I'm new to dark souls, never played any before and just got the game on steam, I've played through forest of the fallen giants and killed the first boss, I've done a little bit of grinding to level up but I'm wondering what kind of direction I should be going in, items to look for ect. I'm a swordsman and I've leveled up adp for my rolling and dodging. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you need and more info on my stats or whatever just comment and let me know, thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Young_A
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best level to stop for pvp and pve

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:19 AM PST

    I'm level 117 and I want to know what level to stop at for pvp and pve

    submitted by /u/NovaxLegacy63
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:38 AM PST

    So i finished all the bosses(excluding dlc) but i cant beat vendric at all even tho i got 4 giant souls. Can someone help me out? My sl is 1853953

    submitted by /u/tresten0
    [link] [comments]

    What was some of your favorite moments?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:22 AM PST

    It was our first playthrough and on this version of darksouls you can't interact with the chest as a phantom. That led to this clip, that mimic scared the fuck out of ya'boy Mimic, you're a sneaky bastard!

    submitted by /u/cowboybend
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to modify my mundane powerstance Artoirias gs hex build?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    I want to do a mundane, hex, edgy dual Artorias gs powerstance build. I already have a buddy to drop me one (because you can't use bonfire ascetics to get another one in one NG cycle). I was wondering if I would need to make any adjustments to this build, do I need to change it?

    submitted by /u/superE22T
    [link] [comments]

    Getting softbanned to play with a friend

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Hi !

    Here's the situation : a friend got softbanned by changing his soul memory. We learned it the hard way when we tried to join each other's game.

    Considering the fact that I don't really want to play with anyone else, can I become softbanned too to play with him ? Also, does softban only concerns ds2 ? Can I be softbanned on ds3 because I am on ds2 ?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/PieWare
    [link] [comments]

    What am I getting into?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Hey gang

    So this year I got into the dark souls games for the first time. I started with DS3, recently beat DSR and Im just getting into the second one now. Just curious for people who did all 3 what your thoughts are on this one and where would you put it in terms of difficulty and overall as game compared to the other ones, cause there's been a lot of mobs so far haha.

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/carvythecarver
    [link] [comments]

    What the actual f happened to it, I'm terrified

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:58 PM PST

    No summon signs

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:42 AM PST

    I know both gank squad and twin cats are pretty popular coop areas, even at higher soul memories. Yet, even at 4.5 million soul memory I'm not seeing any summon signs apart from npc ones. I can get summoned to, or invade other worlds just fine.

    submitted by /u/SoulsPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Clearing the world

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:41 PM PST

    So, every zone, every mob, I farm till they stop respawning. The world is very quiet and I can just enjoy the views...dunno why, but it was pretty cathartic to be honest. Heck I was lvl 60 before i even finished forest of the fallen giants....

    submitted by /u/Reasonable_Fight
    [link] [comments]

    Fume Knight rage

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I’m doing an SL1 run and I want to use it the rapier but I don’t know any items that increase my stats as I’m new to the game and have never properly beaten it before

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:12 AM PST

    All I know is the rapier is overpowerd and I'm currently using the flanged mace with the map guys helmet

    submitted by /u/Still-In-The-Closet
    [link] [comments]

    Fridget Outskirts help

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Hello, I was wondering if I could get some help with the fridget outskirts. When going through the area I noticed how snowy and cold it was so it got me super worried about my character. Do you guys know any warm outfits that I can put in him? I don't want him catching the sniffles or even worse, hypothermia. I would just feel horrible if he went back to Majula not feeling well.

    submitted by /u/David_East
    [link] [comments]

    Officially my most played souls game

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:36 PM PST

    You know the drill, loved DS1, got DS2 and hated it because i never learned about ADP/agil, loved DS3. Came back to it during the pandemic and it swept me off my feet.

    Officially my most played souls game, not including the first character i abandoned 60 hrs in.

    Also Straid's a cutie lol

    submitted by /u/Intelligent-Square26
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment