• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 Dark Souls 2 for the Switch?

    Dark Souls 2 Dark Souls 2 for the Switch?


    Dark Souls 2 for the Switch?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:37 PM PST

    After loving Dark Souls: Remastered on the Switch isnt it about time they release the second? Just curious if theres any news on this.

    submitted by /u/BabylegsJohnson00
    [link] [comments]

    Duke's Dear Freja NG+ surprise fight

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    do you get anything special for killing her on the cliff side?

    submitted by /u/BRUTFROCK
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for 99 Petrified Somethings!!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:00 PM PST

    This is my first post here, but I have followed the souls community for a bit while now, and this is my first playthrough in Dark Souls 2, after going through PTDE many times. I love this game in every aspect even the challenging ones, anyways, I was very carefully going for the first time through Dragon Shrine when I got invaded by a player miraclecaster/rapier I recalled was named ´Artemis´, everytime I see the Invasion sign I run to a safe place where I can get my souls back if I die or hide with Chameleon if convenient, but this time the objects were not according to the place so he eventually found me. We both gestured to start, but I removed my weapons and pointed to the other room that was empty to fight since I did not want to agro the Dragon Knights, he actually understood the gestured and followed me but instead of attacking in the next room we started playing and jumping, he then provided me with a Human Effigy (Maybe because I was hollow) and I returned a Soul which was silly I know, and after playing for other little moment he dropped me 99 Petrified somethings ... I was not sure about it since Ive seen cases of hacking items but well too bad I took it, then he dropped around 70 Human Efigies but since I had around 40 I could not take them. So I am about to start trading those, if something happens to the account well, if not then Thhank you sooo very much for that stranger. Holy s**t the farming time on that !!, Props !!And as always ...

    \[T]/

    Edit: Now that I recall this holy invader also dropped for me a bow that did not recall the name until I got to my inventory and see that is the Bow of Want, I read the description and well ... I have not even finished my first playthrough hahaha, thanks Artemis !!

    submitted by /u/Slapdatbass420
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I go next?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:02 PM PST

    I just talked to a big dragon, went back to undead crypts and talked to king Vendrick thru a memory thing and he told me to get crowns or something like that.

    This is too vague for me and I need direction on where/what to do next

    submitted by /u/Yeetman2377
    [link] [comments]

    [Ps4] could very much need some help with pursuer

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    If anyone has time ive been stuggling

    submitted by /u/BackDependent6836
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that restores Lightning Spear's number of casts to 10, before From nerfed it?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Title. Thinking of doing another DaS2 run as a cleric, and am looking for a way to restore offensive miracles, mainly Lightning Spear and it's stronger variants, to their former strength before From nerfed miracles into the dirt. My efforts to find a mod that does such a thing have not been successful, and so I turn to you fine folk. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Bob
    [link] [comments]

    I platinumed this game and it was so long

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Just the fact that in the sotfs edition you have to get all the spells from the dlcs and i could barely find anyone for the bell covenant so i had to farm in belfry sol for hours, oh and dont forget the sunlight medals that took ages too, not really a hard game to plat just takes a long time

    submitted by /u/JamesIlIcap
    [link] [comments]

    Off to platinum. Tips?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Ok. I have just platinumed souls 1, 3, and bb. I saved ds2 for last because it is where I started my souls journey. (Despite bb being my favorite)

    But there is a severe lack of guides or anything for 2 and even less so for ps4 SOTFT edition.

    Is there anything super easy to miss. Or even worse super easy to mess up. I know I've screwed lucatiels line twice this way due to the ability to simply clear a zone too early for a specific npc line?

    I'm not a rookie. I don't need remember to grab item x tips. But more examples like NOT setting nelvan free or he kills your npcs, or which covenants I may need to join before/ after meeting person x to avoid locking out questlines.

    I hope this made far more sense than it looks, and wish me luck!

    submitted by /u/Kidemona
    [link] [comments]

    Brightstone Cove has a beefy invader with a pickaxe?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Opened a door in the giant spider room and some dude with a pick started beating me up. Died like five times to him now. Any idea what he drops? Or should I just move on

    submitted by /u/12_bagels
    [link] [comments]

    Farming SunBro medals on PS4

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Soul memory is right around 4 million, played through the whole game without internet and now that I have it again I'd like to participate in jolly cooperation while getting my sunlight spear. Will help with any boss or any area, just desperate to get another souls platinum. PSN name is Seagull_Legs

    submitted by /u/hector_zepelli
    [link] [comments]

    Can you do a no bonfire run while also dying?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:12 PM PST

    I keep hearing about no death/no bonfire runs, but can you do just a no bonfire run? Or does dying count as resting at a bonfire?

    submitted by /u/PompousGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    do the DLCs have any new items to offer in NG+ and beyond?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:57 PM PST

    I already have the crowns... are the +1,2,3 of the clutch rings or any better weapons or sets? any better boss souls to trade in like you get from Dukes dear freja in NG+? Or is it all just the same?

    submitted by /u/BRUTFROCK
    [link] [comments]

    Player base on PS5?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:56 PM PST

    So I've got plat for the demon souls remake and went back to my favorite dark souls 2 till Cyberpunk drops and there are a crap ton of people I'm playing with on there. So I was curious if there is some weirdly huge community of PS5 players(doubtful) or does the ps5 have cross play with other platforms cause I've never seen so many people just randomly playing dark souls 2?

    submitted by /u/Brekker-k
    [link] [comments]

    most frustrating areas EVER

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Y'all be talking about Amana's and Iron Keep like The Gutter and The Gultch arent the worst things ever lol... Makes me wonder what im doing so differently that makes Amana's and Iron Keep a cake walk and Gutter and Gultch a living nightmare...

    Iron Keep you really just gotta go slow and back track a couple times to stay out of range of archers while taking on knights 1 or 2 at a time.... Thats really all there is to it. if you find you're in trouble, retreat back to the room with the ballista on the side and you'll be in cover from arrows

    Amana's you just dont get caught in the deep water and as long as you follow the main path you can get the sniper ladies pretty well. if you got a good bow, extra points for making things easier. only tough parts are dragon rider and the circle with healing lady, but you can still pick off enemies one at a time there. It also helps to have a light source.

    Gutter... ugh, there are so many paths that you have to take to get everything (and im a get everything kind of player) and the poison statues can suck a nut

    Gultch.... every time you die, it seems you MUST go back through and chore your way through the poison statues... its kinda sad to think my least favorite enemy is is a friggin statue that shoots poison, but for real, i cant stand these areas. Tedium incarnate.

    apart from that i guess Iron Passage is the absolute worst. but yall seem to be in agreement with me there.

    Whats your absolute least favorite area and why?

    submitted by /u/BRUTFROCK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment