• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Modding Monday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Modding Monday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Modding Monday.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Welcome to the weekly Dark Souls mod announcement and discussion thread!

    Beware! Use of mods whilst connected to the internet can cause you to get banned from online play!

    For more information, or to continue the discussion visit /r/ModSouls

    Using mods (PC only!) to enhance or add new content to the Souls games is great fun! It is important, however, to understand that mods are against From's EULA/ToS, so there is a great risk of being banned when using them due to From's anti-cheat--which is deployed in most versions of the Souls games.

    Versions of the games where modding is safe due to no anti-cheat:

    Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

    Versions of the games where modding carries a very high risk of being banned:

    Dark Souls: Remastered

    Dark Souls II

    Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

    Dark Souls III


    Our recommendations for safe modding

    *This advice is intended for first-time or relatively inexperienced modders who want to get into modding without risking a ban on their main Steam account.

    Basic Steps:

    Make a separate Steam account

    Use Steam's Family Sharing feature to provide your new account with access to your main Steam account's game library.

    Install games to be used with the new account in a separate directory.

    Once you've found your mods be sure to read (and follow) the mod author's instructions carefully prior to installation.

    Set Steam to "off line" mode.

    Install the mods and perform any necessary setup.

    Enjoy the fun and interesting experiences offered by mods!

    Be sure to remove all file components of the mod before going back online!

    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Today was the first time i put down my summon sign and helped people with huntsman corpse and it was so fun. How was your first time?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Im still a noob at ds but im happy to help you if you need help

    submitted by /u/Stormwish
    [link] [comments]

    What makes the multiplayer in SOTFS so good?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I think it's partially because it's a much harder game. Everyone is kind of raggedy and struggling, modifying their armor, weapons and stats constantly while trying to survive. I think this builds camaraderie among the players. Invasions and Co op feel much more personal. There are more 1v1's and more petty (and glorious) rivalries with individual players. Players that you fight always feel strange and unique, rather than just optimized. DS3 lacks that. It's almost a 24/7 gank fest. Why is that? Why else does SOTFS have such a good multiplayer system?

    submitted by /u/OutsideSpring
    [link] [comments]

    So does Melinda the butcher drop anything?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    The wiki said she dropped a raw greataxe +3, I sniped her with my mage. Loot nowhere to be found, she was in no spot where she could have fallen down into the abyss of the gutter itself. Wiki didn't say it was a ng+ drop either, just a reg game drop. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Raistlin745
    [link] [comments]

    Old Mundane Stone

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:11 PM PST

    What is a good level to be at for the infusion to be good? I'm a deprived, around level 85.

    submitted by /u/K2mouth
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) OFFERING HELP TO ANYONE AND ANYWHERE! I CAN HELP ALL SOUL MEMORIES! I HAVE 10 CHARACTERS

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Message me

    submitted by /u/Idkmyname2014
    [link] [comments]

    Old Iron King - screenshots

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Hi,

    Me and my friend are currently working on painting the miniatures from Dark Souls board game. Unfortunately we dont own the second game therefore Im looking for quality screenshots of Old Iron King - most preferably from all 4 sides. Maybe you guys can help? I looked online but most screenshots are only from front. I know that some people can check boss models in some kind of "fly mode"

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Kaimat13
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game taking pity on me?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:05 AM PST

    By pity I mean disappearing enemies at key points where they'd take lot of my HP. It started at cardinals tower (apologies if I got the name wrong). When you blow open a hole in a wall, there are two enemies on the ground one with shield and spear and other with a halberd. I was a doing a run to sense out the area and I kept dieing ( not to these guys but the one ahead) eventually the spear guy disappeared and then halberd guy too. And then on no mans ward, just as we enter theres an undead sleeping and then an archer and a warrior. One by one all these people died. Also near the stairs there's a two sword Weilding guy he too vanished. Although this happened after I called the boat or something. I died after pulling the lever. So is the game taking pity on me or is it some bug?

    submitted by /u/fR1chAps
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know which bosses do and which don't grant the host a sunlight medal when cooping with a Sun Light Warrior?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:13 PM PST

    One thing I noticed when cooping with a friend was that after joining the Warriors of Sunlight, that I had more Sunlightmedals than bosses we defeated together, but less than double the amount. We both defeated the same bosses when together and we both survived.

    The thing is, when I started a new character and summoned a Sun Light Warrior for Heides Tower, I noticed that I did get a medal for defeating the Dragon Rider, but not for the Old Dragonslayer. Both times the Sun Light Warrior survived the bossfight.

    Does anybody know which bosses do and which don't grant the host a sunlight medal when cooping with a Sun Light Warrior?

    submitted by /u/StraightOuttaOlaphis
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with Elana the Squalid Queen NG+ on ps4 Scholar of the First Sin

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:03 PM PST

    I'm stuck on her, Veldstat keeps wrecking me. SM 11 MIL. I'm at the sanctum interior bonfire

    submitted by /u/Oddyss147
    [link] [comments]

    So there's this dark portal

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Am I missing something meat the guy at three places give effigies open whole k now what this place is just a bunch of holes

    submitted by /u/Waxyboi95
    [link] [comments]

    Good day folks, I need some assistance with transferring over items from one character to another.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:21 PM PST

    As a reward for being such a kind soul, I have 4 titanite slabs that I'll use to upgrade anything you want.

    My one character is level 257 The other is level 100

    I'm not even sure if this is possible due to the large gaps in soul memory, but any help with this situation is appreciated!

    (I'm on xbox one btw)

    submitted by /u/outthefryerintofire
    [link] [comments]

    question about bonfire ascetics

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:23 PM PST

    lets say im in ng+ and i burn 2 bonfire ascetics, this would make the area like ng+++ right? however, after i finish the game again and go into ng++, is that area going to be like a ng++ area or ng+++ cause of my ascetics from the last playtrough?

    submitted by /u/Brunooow
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good armor set for me to invest in?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    My build currently is dual wielding smelter greatswords. My stats are 20 vigor, 20 endurance, 40 vit, 60 str, 16 dex. I'm sl 137. I'm using alonne knight head, chest, and arms, and tights of judgement. There are some sets that have caught my eye but I feel like I should ask for suggestions before I dump my titanite into an armor set.

    submitted by /u/Brosephii
    [link] [comments]

    How do i farm sunlight medal on sotfs?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Ive been killing those falcons dude for 20 min and haven't gotten a single medal am i doing something wrong?

    Theres no way its gonna take that long

    submitted by /u/Moshi-s777
    [link] [comments]

    How am I supposed to get through Forest Of The Fallen Giants when everything 2 shots me, I have next to no healing and I have 0 endurance?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Seriously, if I get hit 2 times in a row I'm read. I have 2 estus and no healing things. I have so little endurance that if I hit twice in a row I've run out and am stunned for the next 15 minutes.

    Seriously, bed of chaos was easier than this shit

    submitted by /u/EskilPotet
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Is anybody still playing online? I'm curious I might get a gold membership and play if people are still online

    submitted by /u/LotusSensei
    [link] [comments]

    HhHhHmMmMmM...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Just started sunken king with a +6 raw greatsword and a +10 witchtree branch... fun

    submitted by /u/MissingLink01
    [link] [comments]

    Where I need to go

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:46 AM PST

    I killed the dragon rides in the castle, where I need to go now?

    submitted by /u/liranbeli
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Lightning (Slight Spoilers for DS3)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    Yellow Lightning has always been tied with faith/miracles and the gods. The only time we see blue natural lightning is with mankind Syan Knights, Alonne Captains, If I remember Mirror Knight is just a suit of armor now but still he's related to mankind. If we go further the Gael fight has blue lighting, whether or not Gael is the one calling it down or if its just natural (Probably him since it starts once he changes phase and the lightning targets you)

    So yeah Yellow Lightning comes from miracles/gods and blue lightning might be mankind's version of it. Vendrick wanted men who relied on strength alone perhaps only strong souls can do it. Alonne Captains are taller which means they have more power if we go with the theory of Power = Height. And Gael had a nearly complete Dark Soul which could explain the lightning storm

    Also did you know Agdayne has purple lightning? He aint human though and its obviously a hex. Still looks cool when he casts it from his hand like a sith lord.

    I wonder what you guys think though.

    (Headcanon: Vendrick was like Gwyn in his Prime but with blue lightning)

    submitted by /u/LuciferAdeo
    [link] [comments]

    Jester hat levelling

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Firstly, Jester Thomas. What a badass.

    Secondly, it was recently brought to my attention that I'll have to grind for Sun Medals to actually platinum this game as it gives a miracle you can't get via other means.

    SO with that in mind I want to know if levelling up the Jester Hat increases the rare item drop rate?

    submitted by /u/steelisntstrong
    [link] [comments]

    Need help figuring out my build

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:53 AM PST

    I have a mage character at the moment, 50 intelligence and I'm using the staff of wisdom along with a rapier. I got the stats for the rapier, 5 strength and 12 dex. But my question is should I infuse the rapier? Or should I just stick with the weapon buffs?

    submitted by /u/outthefryerintofire
    [link] [comments]

    Fun builds?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:01 PM PST

    I've played through ds2 7 times so far and I've been experimenting with new builds, does anyone know any fun builds that they would recommend?

    submitted by /u/naranciaisnotgay
    [link] [comments]

    Digital drawing , darksouls inspired art of me and my coop brothers

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/_EFSC4Sm4B8 please like and discribe if u like i ill try making more in the future

    submitted by /u/Rev-Houghtaling1998
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment