• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Today's Inktober turned out pretty fucking Nito.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Completed my first No Hit Run on the 5th attempt

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I know this is not a huge deal after all the crazy stuff people have done in this game, but I still wanted to make a post because I was happy to get this run on the 5th try (not counting short attempts where I didn't get the halberd).

    It's an any% run relying mostly on the Black Knight Halberd, the Short Bow and the Red Tearstone Ring. No glitches or skips were used, except for Duke's skip (to skip the scripted death to Seath). Quitouts were used only at the FaP Ring and Fog Ring pickups, as well as for resetting one failed Duke's skip.

    If you want to check out the run, it's on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r64N2Kbq3Gs
    It was surpisingly a lot of fun to do this, so I might attempt an All Bosses and/or an SL1 version of this run in the future.

    submitted by /u/astorascrub
    [link] [comments]

    World's first Dark Souls 1 All Achievement No Hit Run!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    My Name is Kazoodle and 2 days ago I completed a personal big run and also worlds first, the Dark Souls 1 All Achievements No Hit Run. I beat the game without taking any hit or stagger according to the Team Hitless rules while getting all achievements in the game. The run was about 7 hours and 52 minutes and yeah.... what a run xD

    The links are down below if you want to check it out. Enjoy!

    The Run:
    [Part 01] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78IfBhtMjdU&t=2s&ab_channel=Kazoodle
    [Part 02] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI7BMIp0YLQ&t=2s&ab_channel=Kazoodle

    Twitch acc: https://www.twitch.tv/kazoodle

    My Discord: https://discord.gg/y3x3HUv

    submitted by /u/Kazoodl3
    [link] [comments]

    What could have been the absolute best case scenario the world could have assuming all the right designs were made?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I just want to take a moment and reflect on how much curse sucks in this game

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    I played this game for a long time but I don't explore everywhere so this time I decided I just want to take my time explore everywhere and find everything. I don't know why I bother to explore the bottom level of the depths though because I knew going in the only thing down there at the finish line was the evil eye ring which I will never use and for my troubles and now cursed and because I'm not going into blighttown that way I have to run all the way back to Oswald which admittedly is not the hardest thing I've ever had to do but still sucks.

    So all that out of the way I just want to say the fact that curse kills you outright in this game instead of just immediately chopping off half of your maximum HP is a gripe I have. It's not the worst thing in the world I just find this particular mechanic very annoying.

    I'm not sure I remember entirely but is the depths and the great hollow the only place the basilisk show up?

    submitted by /u/RatedRPG-YT
    [link] [comments]

    A little help?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    I'm starting a dexterity play through and I want to know if there's any dexterity based weapons that can cause bleed and how early I can obtain them.

    submitted by /u/Anrkhy
    [link] [comments]

    Committing to builds

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who gets super stoked for a new build idea, but usually stops playing after beating the DLC? I find I just get bored of the PvE when it's just the four lords left.

    I'm not saying that the end game is bad, I just get bored of it after playing through the game several times. This is one of the few games that I desire to play even years after my first playthrough.

    P.S. I find it's opposite with DS3, the early game bogs me down whereas I love the late game and the DLCs.

    submitted by /u/ClericPatches
    [link] [comments]

    TIL you can drink multiple Estus Flasks during one drinking animation

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Inktober day 8 (Teeth) The Primordial Serpent

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Steam family sharing

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone with ds2 and ds1 wanna family share with me? Ive really wanted to play the games for a long time. stuffs i got are all fallout games (except 76), skyrim/oblivion, hollow knight, halo reach, mgsv, etc. if u want my library too.

    thanks :))

    submitted by /u/kadenatorrr
    [link] [comments]

    stream dark souls

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    quem puder ajudar, https://www.twitch.tv/russao3301, live de darks souls 14 as 17 horas.

    submitted by /u/russao3301
    [link] [comments]

    How do you cheese the Hellkite Dragon?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Just starting off of NG+ the Dragon killed me 7 times now, I've killed him before NG+ and now he's nowhere near the level of difficulty he was at. Back then I had a morning star buffed with gold pine resin(fucked him up pretty good), now I have a +15 claymore with gold pine resin, it barely tickled it's health(I'm at 40str and 30 dex). At first I just wanted to get past him (first through the bridge then the shortcut) I tried hauling ass to the shortcut but he spammed his flame breath, eventually I managed to get to the shortcut but I forgot you had to open it first. So I went back and waited for him to come down so I could run across but he just kept jumping back and forth and doing his flame breath. I'm salty af now and I'm out for blood. I've heard of cheesing him with greatbows but unfortunately I didn't stock up on great arrow before going to NG+ would shooting him from where the rats are with poison arrows work? or should I just suck it up and pussy out? If you guys know other ways of cheesing him please tell me.

    submitted by /u/hotdogissexybitch
    [link] [comments]

    On the subject of difficulty

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    is there a difficulty setting for people who want to keep their heart under 120bpm?

    submitted by /u/newbrevity
    [link] [comments]

    Help spawn quelana

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Any low level (between 1 and 10) with a pyro glove +10 (not further) can help me spawn quelana in blightown. Im doing a sl1 wl5 run, and i want to buy some pyros from her without having to reinforce my glove to +10 (i want to keep it at +5). NSwitch btw ;)

    submitted by /u/Sgaz
    [link] [comments]

    Best Paladin Build

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Plz help me with dark souls best Paladin Build??

    submitted by /u/fbs95
    [link] [comments]

    Can run DS2 just fine, but my laptop can't run DS1

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    DS1 runs at very low laggy FPS, is there a way to fix this?

    DS2 runs wonderfully.

    I have a (meh) laptop it's a HP Elitebook I think its a couple years old

    submitted by /u/idkhands
    [link] [comments]

    Here is the full version of the Catacombs in Minecraft

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    This was one of the more challenging builds to make for the Lordran Project https://youtu.be/VPFGePnx6DU

    submitted by /u/Jedimonkey38
    [link] [comments]

    Frampt disappeared?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    After I rung the bells, I talked to Frampt and traded some titanite chunks for shards. Then i went to kill Quelaag and then killed the Butterfly, then joined the chaos covenant, and went back to Frampt, but he's not there. I jumped down the hole where he was and died. Can anyone pls explain.

    submitted by /u/yure1432
    [link] [comments]

    Absolution from Siegmeyer of Catarina

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I hit the Siegmeyer of Catarina and killed his daughter and her two bodyguards (because they turned hostile, what am I to do?)

    I just finished off Quelag and got some souls, and Im wondering if its worth it to seek absolution from Oswald the priest? Will Siegmeyer being hostile affect smooth gameplay, or should i use my souls for other things?

    submitted by /u/ed-vibe
    [link] [comments]

    i reached the gwyn knight and the pig and i have no armors or weapons what should I do

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Can anyone from EU help by telling me the price of DSR on Steam?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    I know this seems like a bizarre and low effort question, but I really can't obtain this answer currently. Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/LewEG
    [link] [comments]

    So um does Dark Souls take place all in one day?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I was just watching YouTube and I got this thought randomly. How much time passes during DS1 does it take place all in one day or something?

    submitted by /u/David_East
    [link] [comments]

    Remastered stamina

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me if the remastered version's pyromancy costs stamina. Please note: if the answer is yes, I'm probably going to fuck off with it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Anty-Zen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment