• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Dark Souls Proof Dark Souls is objectively easy

    Dark Souls Proof Dark Souls is objectively easy


    Proof Dark Souls is objectively easy

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    The Bed of Chaos has 1 HP, Nito is rotten, Priscilla is stuck, the Four Kings are banished, Seith is blind, Artorias got his good arm broken, and Gwyn is too old to fight.

    None of the bosses fight with their true potential. That's the only reason they don't destoy our asses. Their power has decayed enough with the end of age of Fire for them to be defeatable.
    Dark Souls is just an easy version of the true Dark Souls.

    And that is what I find most amazing with the game. It's believable. It's relatable. Nobody rules forever, and everything will perish in time.

    submitted by /u/Dupletor
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there so many primordial serpents in the dark lord ending? What is the most compelling explanation? Is there any evidence that supports one interpretation over another?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    It's like outside of that one moment, the game (and entire series?) only acknowledges Kaathe and Frampt. Then suddenly they have a whole crew outside of the kiln. wth DkS

    submitted by /u/fake_again
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck you invader

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    I don't remember his name but he invaded me near the Anor Londo bonfire and snuggled up to Solair. I accidentally aggro'd Solaire and killed him in panic.

    Just before this I had made a trip from this bonfire to undead burg (without the fires linked) to get Solaire to this bonfire.

    So seriously fuck you, you massive prick. I'm starting a new save.

    submitted by /u/burn_burn_burn_out
    [link] [comments]

    Greatsword of Artorias illustration I did for Inktober.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CF-n0fnH6K8/?igshid=1foqtq62a3xc0 It's not perfect, but I had a great time working on it! ☺

    submitted by /u/Slimebaby12
    [link] [comments]

    How am I doing?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    In the depths with a +7 claymore lvl 39. I came to this game after playing DS3. I guess I have a few grievances? The camera is too tight, and wish combat was as smooth as ds3. But damn this level design. How all the areas connect, and the feeling of being lost so far is awesome.

    submitted by /u/Kuboos765
    [link] [comments]

    The Gaping Dragon

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    To be clear I'm not looking for advice on how to beat it but I thought it would be funny to share my Groundhog Day death montage. I've been smooshed under a pounce while running away, smashed against a wall and eaten, picked up and crushed and then thrown to the ground, smashed to the ground behind a pillar after the dragon demolished it, and fell into a chasm at the back of the room.

    submitted by /u/AtuinTurtle
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Is there a way to cheese Gaping Dragon, currently I am cursed and am practically dead if he grabs me, and puts me in his mouth.

    submitted by /u/rvatsa21
    [link] [comments]

    How I got into the dark souls series

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    I got into the dark souls series by accident actually. I sent to gamestop with the intentions of buying a completely different game. They didn't have it so I just looked around and saw ds3. I got it got home and popped it in my Xbox. I didn't really have much interest and I kept telling myself to play it or I would've wasted the money. Eventually I believe 3 months later I came back to it and fell in love with it.

    Eventually after beating it a bunch I wanted other games like ds1 ds2 bloodborne and sekiro. I went back to gamestop and got ds2 and they told me they could ship bloodborne so I got it later but a win nonetheless. My ps got messed at this time saying it's overheating barely into the game so I couldn't play those two but got ds1 for switch because they didn't have it for any other consoles. Same with ds3 I came back to it later and I'm now in my technical first play through just after beating the bell gargoyles and can't wait for more.

    submitted by /u/Pewcakes
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Sif

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    I've never fought Sif before, I haven't even beaten the game yet, but on my first try, I was able to take down the giant wolf. I used a +10 Zweihander and was only hit once.

    submitted by /u/xtraGeona03
    [link] [comments]

    No HUD

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Going in with no HUD. Already know poison is going to be a bother without knowing how low my health is. Thank you rats under the drake for being the death of me 5 times.

    Reached Andre so the gargoyles are the next obstical.

    submitted by /u/Q-ARROW
    [link] [comments]

    Ornstein and smough

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Anybody have any tips besides kill ornstein first and summon solaire? I've tried summoning solaire many times and I just can't get past the second phase and I dont want to run out of humanity as then it'll basically become impossible for me.

    submitted by /u/bendles315
    [link] [comments]

    I wish this game was more populated

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Ds1 is definitely the best on the series and man... I just wish I could interact with more players. I'm about to finish my play through and I'm worried about what NG+ will look like. The only time I've seen summon signs so far has been in the DLC and it's so sad. I enjoy this game so much more than 3 and 2 has so many shitty annoying areas, as fun as it was I couldn't run that one again like I want to with 1. Ds1 has something the others missed completely, there's a sense on wonder in the game and a real feel of adventure. I wish the others did a better job of capturing that

    submitted by /u/probrems
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s the real Gwynevere?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I have beat the game a couple of times and for the most part I understand what's going on but I don't remember ever learning anything about Gwynevere other than the one we see in Anor Londo is fake so can somebody tell me what happened to the real Gwynevere. Did I miss something imporatant to the story?

    submitted by /u/ogreshavelayers2
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like DS1 doesn't get enough attention

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    It feels like Dark Souls 1 is overshined by Dark Souls 2 and 3. And thats really sad because DS1 is such a good game. I know it died thanks to the remaster because it didn't change much or looks worse but there are mods for it looking better that i personally use. But i don't mean that DS3 sucks or anything (even though i lost 150hrs of save data) and I myself dont enjoy DS2 but I think that it's a good game. I'm just sad that such a good game is not that popular anymore.

    submitted by /u/Slim_130
    [link] [comments]

    So... I Forgot How NOT Fun The Catacombs In Reverse Are

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    So I decided to do a dex build this time around (well dex/str build) since I dont normally use dex weapons. After hearing some recommendations I decided to make the great scythe my main but... Its down in the catacombs. After beating the Bell Gargoyles and power leveling in Dark root abit to SL45 I decided hey what the hell ill make a quick trip into the catacombs to grab it before I head to undead burg.

    .... Plans did not go as planned.

    I came out of darkroot into the valley to grab the sword of astora on the way to darkroot to deal the necromancers skeletons (killed the zombie dragon with melee for good measure) Back up to fire link and into the catacombs. I forgot how much easier it is to get down than back up...

    After grabbing the scythe I figued hey why dont light the Vamos bonfire while im at it since the pit is right there. That was my big mistake. After dropping down to Vamos one thought entered my head... fuckin wheel skeletons. I decided to roll with and kill pinwheel early since I was right there anyway and started my long horrible climb back out. The catacombs in reverse suck. Well whatever I grabbed the séance ring so I can kill Gwyndolin early as well I guess.

    Anyway I now have my +5 Great Scythe and I just killed gaping dragon. Still working on the timing. Its not the fastest swing ever is it. Having trouble with some of the speedy enemies likes thieves and dogs with it... Also low ceilings.

    submitted by /u/RatedRPG-YT
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to go back/change my bad decision?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    So I have been trying to beat O+S (this is my first playthrough) and I was trying to get a fire weapon because I saw that they were weak to it. I knew that it was created using the soul of Quaelaag, so my dumb ass wasted both the soul and my Uchi on a Chaos blade, which (in my opinion) has a worse moveset and hurts you when you attack an enemy.

    Not to mention IT ISN'T EVEN THE FIRE WEAPON I WAS LOOKING FOR. Is there a way that I can go back (edit my save) and reverse my bad decision?

    submitted by /u/OscaLink
    [link] [comments]

    Blade of the Darkmoon offline?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Hi so I want to get the darkmoon blade miracle and darkmoon talisman but it's impossible to get the covenant item to level up the covenant because at lvl 187 anor londo is basically dead.

    submitted by /u/Stankystonky
    [link] [comments]

    Dark souls 2 starting tipps

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    So after playing DS1 remaster and potentially platinuming it soon i thought about jumping into dark souls 2 next. But as with i feel souls games there are some things you just have to know and probably wouldnt find it on your own. So i was wondering if there are some dos and donts in ds2 i need to know.

    Also i played a str based mid roll character and want to try a light roll dex character now, is that a viable strategy?

    submitted by /u/Gilgamesh_XII
    [link] [comments]

    Gwyn

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    So is Gwyn the ultimate villain of Dark Souls?Or is he truly a kind and caring figure as some portray him to be?

    submitted by /u/Cain1547
    [link] [comments]

    Argh skeleton dogs

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Apparently I'm supposed to just run past them. But omfg. Those damn dogs. I wasted at least two humanities trying to get the place where Leeroy invades so I could put him down but dying to those stupid dogs before I even got there.

    I'm able to kill them generally as long as I don't accidentally turn my back to them. I keep dying because I use target lock and it seems to randomly get lost on this specific enemy at the worst possible times, so that instead of taking a step back, I turn around. Is this some known bug, or should I just not lock on them?

    Ugly pupper, would not pet boi, get off my lap, 4.5/10.

    submitted by /u/themiracy
    [link] [comments]

    Gaping dragon tips?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Feel like I'm walking through glue while a bear is chasing me in this game

    That coupled with the look of the dragon and it very quickly becomes an actual fever dream

    Edit: Tyvm everyone! I did not expect to be doing that little damage to the boss, but thankfully my summoned compatriots knew what tf to do. Now I have a dragon king greataxe from the tail. :33

    submitted by /u/SuckMyCatgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Boss soul weapons question

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Are any of the boss soul weapons good for me? I basically shield and then counter with a +8 Longsword. I put almost all my stats into strength, and then health. Should I just consume the boss souls for the souls, or will one of these boss souls be a good weapon for my shitty never got good playstyle?

    submitted by /u/SanDimas1988
    [link] [comments]

    Did I miss something?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I just got to blight town for the first time, and my claymore +5 and zweihander +5 seem like they're doing nothing to the enemies despite being very strong against everything up until this point. Did I miss a better weapon or something along the way or is blight town just meant to be a huge pain?

    submitted by /u/Bingingas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment