• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Dark Souls I drew Oscar of Astora for inktober prompt 14: Armor!

    Dark Souls I drew Oscar of Astora for inktober prompt 14: Armor!


    I drew Oscar of Astora for inktober prompt 14: Armor!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Can't Get This Out Of My Head...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    On my first playthrough, just got to Seath, and I can't focus because all that my brain is thinking is:

    "Seath th-ells Seath shells down by the th-ea th-ore..."

    Bask in my misery. I'm off to go kill Seath.

    submitted by /u/ELPRES1DENTE45
    [link] [comments]

    Our favorite Onion knight for inktober #14 “Armor”

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    What was it that made you interested in Dark Souls or made you decide to buy the game?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    For me, I was watching the YouTuber Pyrocynical, and he kept making references to the game and so I bought it just because I didn't want to feel left out. A year later and I have all 3 games plus Sekiro (I don't have a PlayStation:/) and am a total fanatic.

    Edit: am going to bed, but I'll definitely see any new replies in the morning. Thank you so much to those who've shared!

    submitted by /u/Blueyeball
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Izalith seems like such a missed oppurtunity

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    This is the home of chaos and the land of pyromancy and demons, so why exactly are you only able to find ONE new pyromancy here?

    Most of the enemies are just a boss you fought earlier, copy-pasted several times in a big pile. The few new enemies are cool but it feels like we should have seen more demons in this place of chaos, not just a bunch of one type.

    The bosses here are annoying to fight. One's entire arena is inaccessible to you without a ring you need to get by cutting off its tail, not like you will ever get that tail though because the boss is fine with staying out of your reach and doing one attack over and over. Another boss, the final one of the area, the boss that is supposed to feel like a big event as it is one of the first great lords, just feels like an unfair fight where every one of their moves is to throw you into several holes and it dies in one hit.

    I wish they tried a little harder with this area, it had a lot of potential to be a good area but it just falls flat in my opinion. Even if they could just make one boss decent I would be fine with this area but they couldn't even do that and it just makes me sad.

    submitted by /u/Jasonpowerz
    [link] [comments]

    Got inspired and started drawing my character from the beginning all the way through. LVL 20

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Inktober Day 14: Armor. Praise the sun! \[T]/

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Most memorable boss from your first playthrough

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    My first playthrough; I'm ashamed to admit I followed a guide to enter the Gravelord's Covenant before facing Nito. I guess I just wanted that sword. Anyway, when I finally get to fight the big Bone Daddy himself, I'm absolutely blown away by the atmosphere of the fight. I mean seriously; the way he just lumbers towards you in the beginning with a seething black aura, and nothing short of murderous intent, just sort of makes me inwardly bow to From Software. And it's not like his fight was altogether too difficult or too easy. It's just everything from the boss to the arena to the fight itself seemed well-choreographed for its time.

    Although in subsequent playthroughs, I've sort of forgotten about him; and frankly, Artorias now takes the cake in terms of boss fights to remember for me. I'll still never forget the initial impression Nito left on me as someone totally new to the franchise when I first faced him.

    Was there a boss like that for you in your first playthrough? And if so, what made the fight more memorable than the others?

    submitted by /u/rclaux123
    [link] [comments]

    Question for players

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    I'm looking to get back into gaming... but here's the thing. Most games I find incredibly boring. I don't like games in general. Unless they really make me think, like clash royale on mobile, if you guys have played that. So does dark souls make you think? By think I mean does it force you to pay attention to it?

    submitted by /u/Epicusername1
    [link] [comments]

    Well fellas, I completed Dark Souls Remastered with every achievement. Very bittersweet moment but I feel accomplished

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Just wish my friends were as in love with this game as I am

    submitted by /u/mynamesmace
    [link] [comments]

    What is the worst boss you had to fight in Dark Souls 1?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    What is the worst boss you had to fight in Dark Souls 1? Not in terms of difficulty exactly, but just bullshit.

    submitted by /u/HolyMungus
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Dark Souls art available for purchase?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    I fell in love with this game and would love to decorate my room with some (wall) art. What is your favorite official / fan art, and do you have recommendations for shops in Europe? I looked a bit but most of the stuff available on etsy / society6 is not very original..

    submitted by /u/stdoutstderr
    [link] [comments]

    where should i go after killing gwenever? . and can i Light the first bonfire in anor londo

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    I drew my very first Dark Souls character for Inktober Day 14

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/9x0di66

    Playing this bandit made me fall in love with the game. Looking back, I can't believe it took me 54 hours to kill Gwyn the first time, but I succeeded. Dark Souls has had a huge impact on me and the art and games that I create.

    I'm still learning to draw better, thanks for your encouragement!

    submitted by /u/geometric_apps
    [link] [comments]

    Artorias' Fanclub wallpaper

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Here's a Poster that I did on my Free time

    https://www.deviantart.com/robro69420/art/The-Fanclub-858065497

    I hope you guys like it

    submitted by /u/-_-okweab
    [link] [comments]

    Ng+3 and up

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Im playing through 7 games. Not leaving behind anything each run. Im on the 3rd playthrough now. Will I start to see new drops of equipment I couldn't get in lower new game modes.

    submitted by /u/IceIX9
    [link] [comments]

    On ng+3 ds1 need weapon advice

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    I love the uchi but on my third playthrough is seeming pretty weak. Even with crystal magic weapon. I need another fast swinging weapon like this but a lil more powerful. Any ideas

    submitted by /u/IceIX9
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly does Poise recover?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    I tried looking up as best I could but I cannot find anything about how poise recovers.

    I'm thinking it either recovers overtime, as long as you don't get hit, or that it resets after a certain amount of time.

    I need to know for a friend who's getting into DS1. If anyone could link me to a thread about it, or tell me even vaguely how it recovers, that'd be heavily appreciated.

    submitted by /u/heart3ele
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite playstyle?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    What do you think is the most injoyable playstyle? Quality, Pure str, Pure dex, Sorcerer int, Pyromancer, Cleric faith,

    submitted by /u/Skynir7
    [link] [comments]

    Drew my SL1 pyromancer, Onesie

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Looking for Tier List's?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find a tier list for armor and swords? Short of that, i would love to hear everyone's opinion on top weapons and armor in the game?

    submitted by /u/Bostonmarkb33
    [link] [comments]

    "Fullest" Dark Souls Story?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I was wondering if there was a guide somewhere that lists the best chronological order of events in DS to maximize NPC interactions/storyline completions in a single run.

    submitted by /u/andyroy159
    [link] [comments]

    Solaire Fanart by Me

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Solaire of Astora

    I made this for the 14th day of Inktober, the theme today is 'Armor' and i'm pretty happy with how it came out \ [T] /

    Solaire is the best ♡_♡

    submitted by /u/SoulGardian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment