• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Help a hollow.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Welcome to our Wednesday thru Thursday sticky thread "Help A Hollow."

    Do you need the game mechanics explained a bit? Don't understand scaling, infusion, or magic? Just can't take on Velstadt solo?

    If you have a question or need a hand then skip /new for the day and get the help you need. Leave a comment below and someone will help you shortly. Or sort comments by new and be a helpful hollow. Remember to check out /r/DarkSouls2/wiki and contribute!


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Any one else unable to log in? Error - "You have signed out of PSN ^sm . Returning to Menu."

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    PSN is back up and I'm signed in.

    My other games are working online. Maybe DS2 server is down?

    submitted by /u/Marik34
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck the dragon shrine

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    80k souls gone because I'm a fuckin idiot and didn't realize the humanoid guys DONT ACTUALLY AGGRO ON THEIR OWN

    Hadn't spent my souls from Aldia or Aerie cuz I was feelin good and on a roll. I reach that giant staircase with 500 drake keeper dudes, pull with a bow. I managed to get one 1v1 and he rolled under my finishing blow and combo'd me in the back.

    On my way back to retrieve, an earlier drake keeper did the EXACT SAME FUCKIN thing

    Then I look up that giant staircase online and lo and behold, never needed to fight any of these dudes.

    This fuckin game man

    submitted by /u/pakicetus_inachus
    [link] [comments]

    I defeated the two throne defenders/proctectors and dont know what to do.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    I open the King's Door with then ring then unequipped and proceded to kill them and nothing happened so i guess im really lost :(

    submitted by /u/DreingonMagala
    [link] [comments]

    What was the reception of ds2 at launch?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I know now the game is generally considered the worst of the three, but what were people's reactions when it first came out? I was sadly too young to experience this for myself.

    incoming "I know most people hate dark souls 2, but honestly its my favorite out of the three..." essays

    submitted by /u/ShefBoyRD1
    [link] [comments]

    In need of help, Master of Pyromancies achievement does not work

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    As you guessed it, I got all the pyromancies, dlc ones as well, checked even online so I didn't miss any but the achievement did not pop up

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to say thanks.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I finally managed to get my bugged master of pyromancies achievement. So I want to thank everyone for the help they provided :)

    Ya'll are amazing!

    submitted by /u/Noobie_xD
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help me play with my friend?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Hi guys, A friend of mine just bought ds2 SOTFS and we wanted to play together, but all my characters have an enourmous amount of SM while he just started a run. Is there a way for us to play together? Something like a password as in DSR? Or do I have to start a new run? Thanks for the help :)

    submitted by /u/cento18
    [link] [comments]

    Finished DS2. Screw Aldia :(

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Just finished dark souls 2 for the first time and although i didnt have as much fun with it as dark souls it was a great game and doesnt deserve the "dudes in armor" criticism. Im kinda salty about aldia though. I really like king vendrick and i thought the iron king and ivory king dlcs were fantastic but Aldia is just campy and annoying to fight :/ i like him as a character and hes interesting to think about but dam he deserved better as a bossfight (i know hes just a head but still) there are areas that were dispicable such as parts of brume tower and the shrine of amana but the demon of song was really cool and Nashandra and the children of dark were really cool ideas (even tho nashandra was easy) the way they built her up from her cursed portrait to being the final boss instead of vendrick was cool.

    submitted by /u/devilsurvivor96
    [link] [comments]

    Something I noticed about the Bluemoon Greatsword and Moonlight Greatsword

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Had some lighting mods installed and I noticed Bluemoon Greatsword glows while Moonlight Greatsword doesnt. Even without lighting mods you can kinda see it.

    Strange you'd kinda expect MLGS to be the one that glows while Bluemoon should be the one that doesnt.

    submitted by /u/LuciferAdeo
    [link] [comments]

    I am scared to ask this but....am I the only one who thought fume knight was a better boss fight then sir alonne

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    (Remember that is not to say Sir Alonne is a bad boss WHATSOEVER)

    submitted by /u/chickenoken-king
    [link] [comments]

    Smelter demon blues

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    I've tried twice this fucker is hard. If I had sorcery I could do it I bet, but I have miracles and this lightning spear barely scratches. What's he weak to, and do miracles ever get better in this game.

    submitted by /u/fuckermc
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    I downloaded dark souls 2 SOTFS on my pc, and every time I'd get a message telling me there was an error with saving, can anyone help me, please? I deleted the game 3 times, tried to turn off read only but didn't work, can't run ds2 as administrator, and turned off my anti virus, I contacted Bandai, they told me what to do then told me to contact Microsoft, i really need help, thanks

    submitted by /u/quackinquackers
    [link] [comments]

    How to enter King Vendrick bossfight

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Hi, when i enter the bossfight arena there is no fog wall and Vendrick just walk. I probably forgot to kill someone but idk who. Can you please help?

    submitted by /u/vlvdxmxr159
    [link] [comments]

    The bathroom door at my new job sounds like someone crushing a life gem

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Is it just me?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I have to turn the sound off every time i go to a blacksmith. After all these years the sound of the hammer hitting the anvil just pierces me to my core. It jars my soul. Its like a hex working away at my inner essence.

    Yeah leni! I know youll be around! You never leave! You just sit there beating that cold piece of metal over and over and over like its actually doing something!

    submitted by /u/billymillerstyle
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone care to help a hollow through Eleum Loyce? PS4

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Soul Memory is at 1.75 mil lvl 128. Running a Sorcerer/Dark magic build. I can actually fight the boss but want to explore and search for the other Knights. Im at the outer wall bonfire.

    submitted by /u/courage_wolf_sez
    [link] [comments]

    New to Dark Souls 2 and I have no idea what weapon to choose

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I finished DS1R a week ago and I'm trying DS2 now. I feel like it's an entirely different game.

    I don't really have a clue on what weapon I should use, right now I'm only using the club because of its A scaling on strength since I'm making a Strength/dexterity build. I'm still exploring the castle in the Giant Woods but I'm certain I'm almost done with the area.

    P.S is it just me or is the health cap really annoying??? I never reverse hollowing because I'm afraid I'll waste my effigys but it puts me in a really big disadvantage.

    submitted by /u/james_song
    [link] [comments]

    As requested by some of you, I made a LoFi version of Majula's theme!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Trouble Connecting With Friend

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Hi I'm very excited to play SotFS with my friend. We both got the name ring from the cat and put on the Goddess of Dreams. We cannot find each others' signs!

    We're in Forest of Giants, my Giant boss is undefeated. We have almost identical soul memory. 43472 is my SM his is 47149. I'm human, I don't have my sign down. We've closed the game and restarted the game (and our characters) multiple times, and can't find each others' signs!

    Any help would be much appreciated, thank you so much.

    submitted by /u/pointme2theladies
    [link] [comments]

    Top 10 Bosses In The Game

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    What's your list of the best 10 bosses in the game? I'll leave mine below.

    1. Pursuer

    2. Red Kool-Aid Demon (Normal Smelter Demon)

    3. Sinh, The Slumbering Dragon

    4. Ruin Sentinels

    5. Looking Glass Knight

    6. Velstadt, The Royal Aegis

    7. Lost sinner

    8. Sir Alonne

    9. Fume Knight

    10. Burnt Ivory King (Favorite boss in the whole series)

    submitted by /u/d33p_d1sh
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain how to access the DLC?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    I've had an audience with the Ivory King, but now I am confused as to how to access the other DLC.

    submitted by /u/AlConstanza
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment