• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Dark Souls 2 /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.


    /r/DarkSouls2 - Fashion Friday.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    What does your current PvP character look like? If your character has a back story to go with their personal fashion statement we'd like to hear that, too!

    Don't forget to check out /r/fashionsouls for all of your fashion needs.


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls2/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls2 to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) To the person who invaded me at Eleum Loyce

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I thought it would be another dreadful fight and I would have to start over again. But we somehow agreed to fist fight that lasted about 10 minutes. It was long and tough, but I came out victorious. Thank you for making this game a little more enjoyable \[T]/.

    Edit: I just noticed that he commented on my profile, just sent him a friend request to see if we could coop :)

    submitted by /u/RancidFeetEnthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    To who invaded me in shulva sunken city.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I might be really late to post this since it happened months ago and i didnt know this reddit existed but anyways, the day it happened i was pretty busy, and i got invaded by a person who wasnt wearing pants, and i noticed i got invaded when i turned the tv on again, and it was nice to see that they didnt take advantage of me being afk they were fooling around waiting, if ya reading this mate i just wanna say really good duel and thanks for not taking advantage of me being afk

    submitted by /u/Juney-Cheese
    [link] [comments]

    Finally won this game, and I love it!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I've played every Dark Souls game years ago, but never got into them enough for multiple playthroughs or doing dlcs. A couple months ago, I got the remaster of the first game, and found myself filling up the 10 save slots, 2 of those being completed speedruns. I remember that I liked Dark Souls 2 more than 1 in the past, but second-guessed myself after years of hearing complaints about its gameplay and story.

    But when I felt it was time to take a break from 1, I had the urge to try completing 2 and its dlcs, partially because of a streamer playing through it lately. He doesn't seem like he's having a good time, but I found out I really do love everything about the game! Except I wish more main game bosses were hard, and that the devs played through Frigid Outskirts and realized they made some mistakes. I defeated every boss except Ancient Dragon, due to role playing and not wanting to kill peaceful npcs. This was such a long game, with hard areas and a good amount of hard bosses, so it feels like a big accomplishment I finally scratched off a list. Now I'm playing again with a different build, because I'm not tired after 130 hours.

    I haven't experienced how hard Ancient Dragon is, but maybe it makes up for it that I killed Twin Pursuers, and Aava while she was invisible. Also, I killed Alonne, Ivory King, and Blue Smelter Demon the first time I faced them. And Darklurker the 2nd. Smelter and Darklurker had to be the easiest of those 6.

    submitted by /u/Kurenai999
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls II - Scholar of the First Sin - Complete Checklist

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Hello, everyone,

    I wanted to pass along this completionist checklist I created for the game. You should be able to download it as an Excel file. If you have any corrections or suggestions of any kind, please let me know. Enjoy!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S3HkkgCGICUEwJPr5FA6F152sn_HkuMY/view?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Schub21
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Liongirl at the Lost Bastille

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I killed you three times. I'm just a poor guy with basic equipment, and the Dragonslayer Axe.

    Nice job turning on God Mode on the 4th invasion. You prick.

    If you're going to try to be cool by practicing parrying with a shield and trying to kill people with your fist, don't get mad when you die repeatedly. I didn't cheese you, I didn't make your life hard by running around and hiding. You're just a dickhead who can't handle some average player chopping you in half.

    Also - get more SM, because you only gave me a few thousand souls per kill. It's the least you can do if you're going to invade my world and use your little hacks to make me nuke my process.

    submitted by /u/BeyondAllComprehensn
    [link] [comments]

    Beware of invader in Drangleic Castle who's name is invisible. (PC ver)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    2nd play through here, did a Dex build/No shield thanks to recommendations on this subreddit. so I got to Drangleic Castle and was invaded by someone who has hidden their name somehow, got teleported to them, they insta killed me and made all my stats 99 thus ruining my playthrough. So just be cautious of this nameless douche.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonSalvation
    [link] [comments]

    sl1 is not the hardest but still hard

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I started a sl1 playthrough, and its going fine! I need to head to Black Gulch now to fight Rotten. The hardest part is having to use limited weapons, you only have 6 to all stats. With Cale's helm and Dex ring, I can use rapier, which is my end weapon.

    submitted by /u/MrFemur17
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up with the duke dear frejia lore?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Is the duke the guy you meet after battle or the spider? I don't which but I think it's the spider fang that mention that "Supposedly, the duke himself, an eccentric soul fascinated with spiders, went on to take a form that was far from human" so did he turn into the spider?

    submitted by /u/Whyusertakenlied
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you to the kind Dragon Spirit Invader who made my day

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Title says it all. I got invaded by a dragon spirit in the Iron Keep (technically I summoned it..) When they spawned in my world I hit them once and did like no damage. They hit me once and almost killed me. I ran back to my bonfire very scared. I had about 80k souls waiting for me to retrieve in the Smelter Demon fight. The Dragon Spirit came over and kept beckoning over to me and I kept gesturing No Way! Eventually the invader took off all her clothes and curious, I went up cautiously. She had dropped like 20 souls of a hero for me and then ran into lava killing herself when I was done collecting them. I was SL 90 and now I'm SL 112.

    submitted by /u/singerj49
    [link] [comments]

    So heres some info on games I like should I buy DS2?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I have played DSR and Dark souls 3 plus DLC. I got into the series through Bloodborne and love the faster dodge focused playstyle ehere you dodge around your opponent and then smash them with your greatsword. My favorite two games are Bloodborne and Nier Automata purely because they are such quick frenzied games. Also I really like summoning and co oping through blsses and hard sections and would like a warning if the game on PS4 is dead online.

    I can handle difficulty and have a decent bullshit threshold from these games but I have heard that Dark Souls 2 is the slowest game in the series and has terrible rolling. I just want an opinion on how likely I am to enjoy the game?

    submitted by /u/Ravenwing19
    [link] [comments]

    Starting My Journey Today

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Wish me luck, fellow Cursed. I'm diving into DS2:SotFS (PS4) for the first time today!

    Any spoiler-free tips for a first-timer would be appreciated. I know about the Agility I-frame mechanic and have gotten some good advice about taking notes on locked paths to investigate later, but otherwise I've tried to learn as little about the game as possible.

    I know this is a lot of people's least favorite Dark Souls, but I'm keeping an open mind and want to appreciate the game for what it is. I'm also really looking forward to going in to the unknown: I played DS3 with a friend and used a lot of guides for Bloodborne, so this will be the first time since the original release of DS1 that I've gone into a SoulsBorne game with no knowledge about what's coming.

    submitted by /u/themysteriouserk
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox One) looking for a co-op friend :)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Hey there Dark Souls people, I've decided to play the game once more I'm going to be creating a new character (strength build) and I was wondering if anyone wants to play with me on this journey? Leave a comment and I'll reply with my gamer tag :)

    submitted by /u/SamuraiGang
    [link] [comments]

    Trying again. DS2 PS3. I only have Lud and Zallen left to defeat. I've despawned all the reindeer. Please help!!!!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Brotherhood of Blood dead?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I have noticed a sharp decrease in the number of people queuing for BoB PVP arena. My SL is ~140 and I would've figured there'd be more people but maybe my SL is restricting matchmaking. Any thoughts, or is PvP just dead.

    submitted by /u/f0urteeneightyeight
    [link] [comments]

    Jumping Attack techniques?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips or tricks for consistently being able to perform the Jumping Attacks?

    I play SOTFS on Xbox 1, so it's LS+R2/L2 but I almost never get it to work, I usually end up just doing a charged attack while slightly moving forward.

    It's not just DS2 for me, in all the Dark Souls games I've struggled with the Move+Attack tech. Kicking in DS3, jump attacking or shield bashing in DS2, as well as in DS1 (remastered).

    Is it just me or does everyone struggle with the inputs for these moves? Or is it just more difficult with an Xbox controller?

    submitted by /u/scott_exe
    [link] [comments]

    Every known lord in the soul series

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Every known lord in the soul series

    1. Gwyn,lord of sunlight

    2.witch of izalith, lord of life

    1. Gravelord Nito, lord of death

    2. Furtive Pygmy

    3. Vendrick, lord of sunlight

    4. Rotten, reincartion of nito

    5. The lost sinner, reincartion of witch of izalith

    6. Old iron king, somewhat of a reincartion of gwyn

    7. Gwyn, lord of cinder ( lord of cinder and sunlight are two different things Reeeeee)

    8. The chosen undead (lord of cinder or lord of darkness)

    9. Blood of the wolf ( lord of cinder)

    10. Aldrich (lord of cinder)

    11. Yhorm (lord of cinder)

    14 ashen one ( lord of cinder or lord of hollows)

    1. Soul of cinder

    2. The Pygmy lords

    3. Maybe GAEL!!!!

    4. Bearer of the curse

    submitted by /u/chhaylab2
    [link] [comments]

    First time running through this game.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Not looking for any spoilers but whenever I play a new souls game I tend to make a quality build so I can try out as many weapons during my first run. Are there any early game quality weapons that are worth investing in. Currently using a longsword+3. Have only beaten the giant boss for reference on how far I am.

    submitted by /u/Jawshh14
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls 2 exceeded my expectations

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Hi guys . I liked DS2 very much. I finshed DS3 with all dlc but I did not enjoy like my experience with DS2. I read some bad review about DS2 but it exceeded my expectations. Weapons and combat are uniqe. I have finished the third major boss. Feel the power of the player and level up is very beneficial. In DS3 no matter how high you level, your strokes will not greatly affect the enemy (not pvp ). So far in DS2 I noticed some negatives : 1- Using items slow 2- I cannot sell items 3- Lots of enemies in narrow area.I hope the fun continues to the final boss.

    submitted by /u/gamer7799
    [link] [comments]

    Need souls!!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Ok so I played this game on Xbox 360 and Xbox one well I got a new console couldn't remember old log in shit and so I'm screwed when it comes to how much I played the game and now having to start over so I'm asking the community if anyone can spare me a shit ton of souls to buff my character and cheese the game

    submitted by /u/madara2121
    [link] [comments]

    Hellpoint!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Everyone should play Hellpoint if you love brutal Souls punishment! It just came out yesterday but its a ton of fun and has the opportunity to co-op the entire game if you so wish so the more the merrier!

    submitted by /u/TKMooninite
    [link] [comments]

    (PS3) shrine of hellmana

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Does anyone want to help me out with Shrine of Amana? I am a Lion Mage armor caster so I have very little magic Defense (It takes like 3 Shrine Maiden casts to kill me even with the +2 quartz ring and Magic Barrier) so if there's any good anti-tanks on PS3 anymore I need help ;-;. PM me so we can run it. I can kill most of the maidens in 2-3 shots with both GHSA or Dark Orb and 2 shots of Dark Orb on the little lizard weirdos I just ... can't live long enough to finish it (and so I can join the Sun Bros in prep)

    submitted by /u/slutty-wan-kenobi
    [link] [comments]

    I did it

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I got the dark soul achievement, I only have 1 more left to go, ds1 time!

    submitted by /u/speedyrain949
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden Weapon Sorcery

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing Scholar on PS4. Basically end game but want to use sorceries in NG+. Is there anyway get the Hidden Weapon sorcery other than through Bell Keeper's Covenant? I really do not want to do 30 invasions, 30 successful invasions if I can even get any and assuming the host doesn't run through boss fog. This sorcery is of course also tied to the sorcery trophy.

    submitted by /u/wbdink
    [link] [comments]

    The Rotten

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Just no hit the rotten while fat rolling. Either he's way easier than I remember, or I'm good at fat rolls.

    submitted by /u/masterninja3402
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment