• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Dark Souls /r/DarkSouls - Gather 'round the bonfire.


    /r/DarkSouls - Gather 'round the bonfire.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Welcome to the bonfire, our weekly off topic thread.

    This is a place where anyone can talk about anything unrelated to Dark Souls and get to know your fellow undead a bit better.

    Please be respectful and follow reddiquette.

    What's keeping you from going hollow these days?


    Helpful Information for New Users

    Be sure to check the /r/DarkSouls/wiki page, where you can find community-created tips and research threads.

    Please help build the wiki! You only need 10 karma within /r/DarkSouls to contribute.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I drew some Dark Souls characters!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I tried to draw most bosses, with some important characters sprinkled in where I could fit them :) The huge size differences between all the characters was definitely a challenge. I for sure had to draw Priscilla since we have the same name!

    https://imgur.com/a/zQRBWlc

    submitted by /u/pixtoru
    [link] [comments]

    Am I a bad Invader?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Every time I invade someone I give them stuff like titanite shards or blooming purple moss because I usually feel bad, am I being too nice?

    submitted by /u/Funnychairboy
    [link] [comments]

    Found a new way to get to the bottom of Blighttown

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    I don't know how I haven't noticed this before but there's a slide built into Blighttown. Makes going through the level much faster and easier - https://gfycat.com/exemplaryyoungelephant

    submitted by /u/Avak5
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Ornstein and Smough!!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    I just beat Ornstein and Smough. By far the hardest and most stressful boss battle I've gone through. This is my first time trying to actually beat Dark Souls and I'm pretty proud of myself. I was wondering if there are battles harder than this one though (not including DLC).

    submitted by /u/PreflightHawk
    [link] [comments]

    I painted an Elite Knight

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/bMTDcPy

    Did it with oils on canvas. I was inspired by Rembrandt's Man in Armour so had a go at doing something similar with a Dark Souls theme.

    If anyone can guess where in the game I got the background for the painting, I'll be well impressed.

    submitted by /u/snipsnops
    [link] [comments]

    Undead warrior keeps 1Hitting me

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I just wanna chill out guarding ariamis' painting and this guy runs over to us and kills us all good thing we're also undead but its getting frustrating This guy really

    submitted by /u/blehblahblewreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Souls should have gotten a rework.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    After seeing the Demon Souls Rework trailer, it made me sad that Dark Souls only got a (honestly crappy) remaster. If they did that, then PVP would actually be fair and interesting, instead of just backstabs, infinite stunlock weapons, and dark bead. There would also be new weapons and stuff so new content would be there. I think it would have also replaced DS3 in terms of PVP because DS1 is super fun and it's a shame it did not get a rework.

    submitted by /u/youzairnaym
    [link] [comments]

    Dear dark souls fans

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    i'm new to the series, and i'm struggling with dark souls 1 remastered, not because of difficulty, but because i can't find my way around the game, so far i've defeated the butterfly boss, got and got pass the dragon.

    i tried going to where the ghosts are, you know, that place under the bonfire but there are so many of them i always die.

    and some enemies are really OP so please help a fella out, because i really want to get into this trilogy since i loved sekiro and bloodborne.

    submitted by /u/Macsilver18
    [link] [comments]

    A pretty good Desktop wallpaper

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Dark souls on surface pro 3?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    I was wondering what dark souls games I can run on it?

    submitted by /u/CaptanTimTam
    [link] [comments]

    What mob enemy do you hate fighting the most?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    For me it's definitely torch hollows. I've got 1000+ hours into this game and they still trip me up, especially when they're in a group.

    submitted by /u/Lt_Dickballs
    [link] [comments]

    Ds1 adventures

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    So I made this account souly to post about this thing that just happened. I just started playing dark souls 1. And I turned human for the first time, and got invaded. I just sorta excepted my fate and was prepared to die. Then my invader just started dropping stuff for me, 1 slab, 1 chunk, and 6 large shards of titanite. I feel like I have been visited by some benevolent dark souls god.

    submitted by /u/FoxyFerrit
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp Hotspots and SL

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    So I'm start-up on dark souls again really only interested in the pvp aspect of the game I used to enjoy invading trading alot and would like to find some people who are willing to trade stuff to make good builds...

    Also what soul levels for what area for good pvp these days?

    submitted by /u/uGonLearn2Dy
    [link] [comments]

    Cool invader for once.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    So I was messing around in oolacile when some bro invaded me. He was super chill though. He let me kill all the enemies around and get the short cut ready for when I died because i did even though it was because i fell. I'm on switch so i don't see much online action but ZOTR (i think that's your name) you are a cool bean. Thanks for reading, Gough is best dark souls character don't @ me.

    submitted by /u/FieryOmega
    [link] [comments]

    [Dsr] I just lost 8 million souls.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    I was in gank township. I used a dried finger to get invaders more frequently, and I had gotten invaded by a fat rolling guy who was using the furysword. I killed him and thought nothing of it. Later on, the same guy invaded me again, but he was using the gold tracer and kept spamming the force spell. I got a chain backstab on him and almost killed him, but he got up and used force again. I wasn't paying attention to where I was standing so I got knocked off of the stairs I was standing on and died. I went human to summon someone just for safe measure. I got invaded by a different person, and when I went to confront him (I don't know if it was lag or if he was hacking) he teleported behind me while I was on the other side of the area we were in and backstabbed me with the bandit knife. It one shot me. (I was wearing Ornstein armor, and the iron golem head)

    submitted by /u/SpoopySkeleton42
    [link] [comments]

    Im Stumped

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    So I wanted to beat the 4 kings in New Londo but I can"t get a high enough dps to kill them. And before i accidentally hit Andre and had to kill him, so now i can't use the large and very large ember to upgrade my weapons. Does anyone have any ideas for what i can do to actually beat the 4 kings?

    submitted by /u/DoomCosmoS
    [link] [comments]

    DOGS

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    my favorite part about the soulsborne games is that the dog ai is always the exact same but they still stunlock my ass in a wall and kill me

    submitted by /u/Quingul_2
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think the game would be like if it had taken place at the height of the age of fire? (mainly before the undead curse was rampant)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    This idea has always interested me as a fan of dark souls. What would be the players main goal and what/who would oppose you on your journey? Honestly if fromsoft were to ever continue the dark souls series I think a prequel exploring something like this could be an interesting route.

    submitted by /u/pcthethird
    [link] [comments]

    Fightigh Seath always feels too easy. You destory the crystal, then stand next to one of his tentacles, and just smack away

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    None of his crystal attacks hit you, and if he turns around just jog back to the tentacle you were hitting, and repeat.

    I've only attacked him a couple times but, disappointingly, it's the same thing every time.

    I did try going for his tail once, but he turns around too fast and I can't reach it.

    submitted by /u/chiron42
    [link] [comments]

    What about Bed Of Chaos ?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Anyone else thinks he's the actual worst boss in all of dark souls games ? I've played through the remastered a handful of times already and it still takes me a good 5-10 tries to just make the little leap onto the branch to get to him. It's so annoying. I don't get why they wouldnt just make this fight a little bit more fair. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/MichelThings
    [link] [comments]

    Does farming mean cheating.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I'm new to Darksouls. Never played before and I heard it was hard. So the first thing I did was start farming at the bridge where you first meet the Red Drake. Am I cheating by letting him kill all the enemies? I'm really powerful now.

    submitted by /u/Colgate_OJ
    [link] [comments]

    Is someone able to drop me some normal titanite chunks? r/snuggly wasn’t working

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Help me remember something please

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    I had gone for 3 months and just resumed playing yesterday i was in darkroot basin so i kept on with it but somewhere at the back of my head i had another place to explore which i cant seem to remember, What i can remember is that the ruins where the first bell lies is somewhere between the pathway to darkroot and the other place which i cant remember, any guesses what that place can be?

    submitted by /u/dhruvbzw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment